🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL installs "lactation pods" at stadiums for fans who are nursing mothers.

---
I think throwing "a blanket over it" is excessive. Just do it, i.e, breastfeed.
It's natural and beautiful.
Let the prudes get used to it.

It's not about being prudish, it's having a modicum of modesty. Besides, I wouldn't want the world oggling my boobies. A bit of modesty and everyone comes out on the up side.

---
Modesty is in the eye of the beholder.
As a culture, we are not used to seeing female breasts (due to historical puritanism) and it appears a big deal to many of us.
I guarantee you that if we get used to seeing women breast-feeding in public, it will look natural within our culture as well as in nature.

Perhaps. But I still wouldn't want strangers oogling mah girls. Nothing wrong with a bit of modesty.
That's fine for you. That's not fine if you're going to force it on all women.

Uh, who said anything about forcing?? Who said anything about being ashamed? Oh, you did. I was just suggesting that a bit of modesty on the part of the mom would easily resolve the whole issue without the need to build some stupid 'lactation pod'. Chill.

Oh, and if someone doesn't want to use a blanket for a bit of modesty, okay. Just be aware that some people will stare.
I heard you just fine. You want mommy to cover up because it makes you UNCOMFORTABLE and you're disguising it at "concern for the mother". All of you prudes are pulling the exact same stunt and you aren't fooling anyone. If you don't like the human body, then don't look at it, or better yet, just stay home.

Ladies, it's not the men who are stopping you from going topless at beaches or breastfeeding your children, it's other women. Men are just fine with it.

No shit.

:rolleyes:

Going topless at a beach is not in anyway the same thing as breast feeding a baby.
Yet it's women who object to both. This is about a woman's right to be topless just like men can be, regardless of the activity. In the case of breastfeeding, that nipple is buried inside the baby's mouth, but still you prudes are on the rampage demanding the offensive sight be done away with.

Too damn bad. Women can feed their babies whenever and wherever, with or without a cloth covering it, and if you don't like it, that's your own damn problem.

HAHAHA. More special treatment for women. Now we'll all pay higher ticket prices for this silly convenience for a handful of idiot women.

Oh boy. Here I go.

You're feeding your baby. This is not a situation where you can do anything else. It's not a situation about idiot women. How one resolves this .....I don't have a clue.

But for crying out loud don't minimize what the women are doing and because we are really so uptight as a society that watching Pam Anderson boobs dance along a beach and that's AOK but a woman can't find a place to breast FEED and that's the key word here FEED her baby except in a dirty washroom. Some how a woman feeding her baby is bad.

Being a hockey fan all my life I spent many a night at the Gardens. You wouldn't believe where you had to feed your baby because "people" were upset at natural feeding.
Who the hell brings an infant to an NFL or NHL game?

Well a babysitter who's 14 years old can't feed the baby can they now? Back then they hadn't perfected the breast pump

:lol:

btw my uncle was Buddy Boone. My distant cousin well not that distant . third. but I still called him an uncle was Dave Keon. My father played hockey with the Plagers.

Kirkland Lake baby! We're talking hockey.

Oh and my dad had golds at the Gardens. So motherhood did not stop me from going to games. And why should it?
Because the baby should be your priority. Duh.
Leave some formula for the babysitter to use.

I really did just have my morning coffee shoot out my nose.

:lmao:

Now I have to clean the keyboard.

I'll start with the basic. If one is breastfeeding one doesn't use formula. I'm not ancient but when I was raising my children the technology of breast pumps had not been perfected so consequently where Mommies tits went my babies went.

As to my child being my first priority hmmmm. I never looked at my life that way. My children who by the way are kick ass very successful individuals now fit into MY life. And that's how I was raised as well.

Geeze louise I guess I really just don't get this bizarre notion of perfect parenting. I had my babies on the road with me promoting a song called the Rodeo Song. My ex husband and I would trade off with the kids and hit the bars (I could only work the tune in bars because so many radio stations at the time couldn't play it)

Life shouldn't stop because you have a baby.

Granted you have these stupid parents out there and I do understand the aggravation of many who feel they have the right to impose nasty little brats on the rest of the universe who will grow up to be OCCUPY SOMETHING.

But hey if any sports league wants to put up a lactation pod YAY! but and it's a big but this should not be demanded nor required.
My mother had eleven of us, seven much younger than me. She combined formula and breast milk often.
Get a babysitter and stop bitching.

Oh boy. Here I go.

You're feeding your baby. This is not a situation where you can do anything else. It's not a situation about idiot women. How one resolves this .....I don't have a clue.

But for crying out loud don't minimize what the women are doing and because we are really so uptight as a society that watching Pam Anderson boobs dance along a beach and that's AOK but a woman can't find a place to breast FEED and that's the key word here FEED her baby except in a dirty washroom. Some how a woman feeding her baby is bad.

Being a hockey fan all my life I spent many a night at the Gardens. You wouldn't believe where you had to feed your baby because "people" were upset at natural feeding.

Well a babysitter who's 14 years old can't feed the baby can they now? Back then they hadn't perfected the breast pump

btw my uncle was Buddy Boone. My distant cousin well not that distant . third. but I still called him an uncle was Dave Keon. My father played hockey with the Plagers.

Oh and my dad had golds at the Gardens. So motherhood did not stop me from going to games. And why should it?

I'll start with the basic. If one is breastfeeding one doesn't use formula. I'm not ancient but when I was raising my children the technology of breast pumps had not been perfected so consequently where Mommies tits went my babies went.

As to my child being my first priority hmmmm. I never looked at my life that way. My children who by the way are kick ass very successful individuals now fit into MY life. And that's how I was raised as well.

Geeze louise I guess I really just don't get this bizarre notion of perfect parenting. I had my babies on the road with me promoting a song called the Rodeo Song. My ex husband and I would trade off with the kids and hit the bars (I could only work the tune in bars because so many radio stations at the time couldn't play it)

Granted you have these stupid parents out there and I do understand the aggravation of many who feel they have the right to impose nasty little brats on the rest of the universe who will grow up to be OCCUPY SOMETHING.

But hey if any sports league wants to put up a lactation pod YAY! but and it's a big but this should not be demanded nor required.
My mother had eleven of us, seven much younger than me. She combined formula and breast milk often.

Or you can just stay home since it bothers you so much. Spend your money on a primo home theater system instead. You'll see the game in stunning hi def from the comfort of your home and you've eliminated the risk of seeing ghastly images such as women feeding their children.

Or you can just stay home since it bothers you so much. Spend your money on a primo home theater system instead. You'll see the game in stunning hi def from the comfort of your home and you've eliminated the risk of seeing ghastly images such as women feeding their children.
I don't watch NFL. It's the Free Bird of sports, dumbed-down and bastardized to appease the easily titillated.
The issue is about the few dictating to everyone else. Dog-wagging. And a sport like football is a manly thing. Keep the women shit out of it. This is all about female whiners looking for something else to bitch about.
How many feminist women does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None. They just sit in the dark and bitch about it.

I don't watch NFL. It's the Free Bird of sports, dumbed-down and bastardized to appease the easily titillated.
The issue is about the few dictating to everyone else. Dog-wagging. And a sport like football is a manly thing. Keep the women shit out of it. This is all about female whiners looking for something else to bitch about.
How many feminist women does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None. They just sit in the dark and bitch about it.
Sorry, I don't think you'll find many agreeing that sports are a man thing. My wife grew up in Georgia and she goes nuts when Atlanta is playing a game....and she's watching them play Dallas right now. She's a bigger sports fan than I am and if she goes to a game, she has every right to bring our son along and breastfeed him, and she doesn't give a damn if it bothers prudes like you.

Oh boy. Here I go.

Who's bitching? Not me.

You must have missed this part of my post.

"But hey if any sports league wants to put up a lactation pod YAY! but and it's a big but this should not be demanded nor required."

It's not about being prudish, it's having a modicum of modesty. Besides, I wouldn't want the world oggling my boobies. A bit of modesty and everyone comes out on the up side.

---
As a culture, we are not used to seeing female breasts (due to historical puritanism) and it appears a big deal to many of us.
I guarantee you that if we get used to seeing women breast-feeding in public, it will look natural within our culture as well as in nature.

Perhaps. But I still wouldn't want strangers oogling mah girls. Nothing wrong with a bit of modesty.

Uh, who said anything about forcing?? Who said anything about being ashamed? Oh, you did. I was just suggesting that a bit of modesty on the part of the mom would easily resolve the whole issue without the need to build some stupid 'lactation pod'. Chill.

Oh, and if someone doesn't want to use a blanket for a bit of modesty, okay. Just be aware that some people will stare.
I heard you just fine. You want mommy to cover up because it makes you UNCOMFORTABLE and you're disguising it at "concern for the mother". All of you prudes are pulling the exact same stunt and you aren't fooling anyone. If you don't like the human body, then don't look at it, or better yet, just stay home.

It's like you just didn't bother reading what I wrote.

Concern for the mother? Huh? So a bit of modesty is considered being a prude? wtf? Just saying that some 'special room' isn't necessary, that women (IF THEY WANT TO) can just throw a blanket over themselves for modesty. You want women to b/feed in the wide open? Peachy. No bitchin' though if people stare ... cause people will stare, cause they will, cause they're people. Especially guys. Cause BOOBS.

Oh look: "I want to do what I want and if you don't like it then you can just stay home!". lol, what a whiner.

Last edited:

Sorry, I don't think you'll find many agreeing that sports are a man thing. My wife grew up in Georgia and she goes nuts when Atlanta is playing a game....and she's watching them play Dallas right now. She's a bigger sports fan than I am and if she goes to a game, she has every right to bring our son along and breastfeed him, and she doesn't give a damn if it bothers prudes like you.

And she can sit next to me.

Ladies, it's not the men who are stopping you from going topless at beaches or breastfeeding your children, it's other women. Men are just fine with it.

No shit.

Going topless at a beach is not in anyway the same thing as breast feeding a baby.
Yet it's women who object to both. This is about a woman's right to be topless just like men can be, regardless of the activity. In the case of breastfeeding, that nipple is buried inside the baby's mouth, but still you prudes are on the rampage demanding the offensive sight be done away with.

Too damn bad. Women can feed their babies whenever and wherever, with or without a cloth covering it, and if you don't like it, that's your own damn problem.

No, it isn't. Breastfeeding a baby and walking around topless are NOT the same thing. For crying out loud, are you that dense? Women can't - shouldn't - go topless just like men can. We'd have accidents all over the place from all the rubber necking. Seriously, what part of that is beyond your comprehension? Women's chests and mens chests are NOT equal. But of course, you being a guy and all, would LOVE for the wimmenz to be nekid from the waist up. lol typical

Yes, women can b/feed their kids whenever/where ever, uncovered. No cover? Then no bitchin' if people oogle the booby.

I'm the sports freak in my family. :) Great your wife is too.

When other kids were being trotted off to bed I was in the living room with my popcorn and my koolaid with my dad hearing "It's hockey night in Canada". My dad would take me to games at the Gardens and met most of the Leafs in their hey day and loved every minute of it.

One point in my life I actually dreamed of hearing Foster Hewitt say "she shoots! she scores!" And that "she"would have been me. I'm still a mean skater. I took right wing.

I really don't get that some men actually believe women can't love and adore sports.

I don't mean to insult or offend anyone when I say this, but why can't women just use a breast pump? Or do they like their boobs being sucked on?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I really don't get that some men actually believe women can't love and adore sports.
Holy crap, my wife and daughters are insane football fans. Parties every game (starts in a couple of hours for the Bronco game) with friends and family, banners up all season INSIDE the house, Bronco apparel, freakin' dog has a freakin' Bronco sweater.

Wife and daughters screaming as loud as anyone else about plays and touchdowns and penalty calls.

I estimate football season (including pre-season and playoffs) costs me about $2,000 a year for the parties.

:rolleyes-41:

Holy crap, my wife and daughters are insane football fans.
Insane asylums must have awesome football teams, judging from all the fans they have.
soccer09.jpg

---

It's like you just didn't bother reading what I wrote.

Concern for the mother? Huh? So a bit of modesty is considered being a prude? wtf? Just saying that some 'special room' isn't necessary, that women (IF THEY WANT TO) can just throw a blanket over themselves for modesty. You want women to b/feed in the wide open? Peachy. No bitchin' though if people stare ... cause people will stare, cause they will, cause they're people. Especially guys. Cause BOOBS.

Oh look: "I want to do what I want and if you don't like it then you can just stay home!". lol, what a whiner.
No, a bit of modesty does not make you a prude. Making others accommodate your irrational phobia of the human body is. If you don't want to do it, fine. But when you demand others cater to your mental illness, then you're part of the problem, people forcing their morality on everyone else.

And she can sit next to me.
And when the baby spits up, you'll be in the line of fire. That will certainly curb your prurience.

No shit.

No, it isn't. Breastfeeding a baby and walking around topless are NOT the same thing. For crying out loud, are you that dense? Women can't - shouldn't - go topless just like men can. We'd have accidents all over the place from all the rubber necking. Seriously, what part of that is beyond your comprehension? Women's chests and mens chests are NOT equal. But of course, you being a guy and all, would LOVE for the wimmenz to be nekid from the waist up. lol typical

Yes, women can b/feed their kids whenever/where ever, uncovered. No cover? Then no bitchin' if people oogle the booby.
Really? Is that what happens in Europe, "accidents all over the place from all the rubber necking"?

Didn't quite think that through, did you?