🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL installs "lactation pods" at stadiums for fans who are nursing mothers.

Because the baby should be your priority. Duh.
Leave some formula for the babysitter to use.

I really did just have my morning coffee shoot out my nose.

:lmao:

Now I have to clean the keyboard.

I'll start with the basic. If one is breastfeeding one doesn't use formula. I'm not ancient but when I was raising my children the technology of breast pumps had not been perfected so consequently where Mommies tits went my babies went.

As to my child being my first priority hmmmm. I never looked at my life that way. My children who by the way are kick ass very successful individuals now fit into MY life. And that's how I was raised as well.

Geeze louise I guess I really just don't get this bizarre notion of perfect parenting. I had my babies on the road with me promoting a song called the Rodeo Song. My ex husband and I would trade off with the kids and hit the bars (I could only work the tune in bars because so many radio stations at the time couldn't play it)

Life shouldn't stop because you have a baby.

Granted you have these stupid parents out there and I do understand the aggravation of many who feel they have the right to impose nasty little brats on the rest of the universe who will grow up to be OCCUPY SOMETHING.

But hey if any sports league wants to put up a lactation pod YAY! but and it's a big but this should not be demanded nor required.
My mother had eleven of us, seven much younger than me. She combined formula and breast milk often.
Get a babysitter and stop bitching.

Or you can just stay home since it bothers you so much. Spend your money on a primo home theater system instead. You'll see the game in stunning hi def from the comfort of your home and you've eliminated the risk of seeing ghastly images such as women feeding their children.
I don't watch NFL. It's the Free Bird of sports, dumbed-down and bastardized to appease the easily titillated.
The issue is about the few dictating to everyone else. Dog-wagging. And a sport like football is a manly thing. Keep the women shit out of it. This is all about female whiners looking for something else to bitch about.
How many feminist women does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None. They just sit in the dark and bitch about it.
Sorry, I don't think you'll find many agreeing that sports are a man thing. My wife grew up in Georgia and she goes nuts when Atlanta is playing a game....and she's watching them play Dallas right now. She's a bigger sports fan than I am and if she goes to a game, she has every right to bring our son along and breastfeed him, and she doesn't give a damn if it bothers prudes like you.
No doubt that females can like sports but by and large they don't nearly as much as men. I've coached plenty of girls high school track teams so I know. But most girls would rather be cheerleaders.

I'll start with the basic. If one is breastfeeding one doesn't use formula. I'm not ancient but when I was raising my children the technology of breast pumps had not been perfected so consequently where Mommies tits went my babies went.

As to my child being my first priority hmmmm. I never looked at my life that way. My children who by the way are kick ass very successful individuals now fit into MY life. And that's how I was raised as well.

Geeze louise I guess I really just don't get this bizarre notion of perfect parenting. I had my babies on the road with me promoting a song called the Rodeo Song. My ex husband and I would trade off with the kids and hit the bars (I could only work the tune in bars because so many radio stations at the time couldn't play it)

Granted you have these stupid parents out there and I do understand the aggravation of many who feel they have the right to impose nasty little brats on the rest of the universe who will grow up to be OCCUPY SOMETHING.

But hey if any sports league wants to put up a lactation pod YAY! but and it's a big but this should not be demanded nor required.
My mother had eleven of us, seven much younger than me. She combined formula and breast milk often.

Or you can just stay home since it bothers you so much. Spend your money on a primo home theater system instead. You'll see the game in stunning hi def from the comfort of your home and you've eliminated the risk of seeing ghastly images such as women feeding their children.
I don't watch NFL. It's the Free Bird of sports, dumbed-down and bastardized to appease the easily titillated.
The issue is about the few dictating to everyone else. Dog-wagging. And a sport like football is a manly thing. Keep the women shit out of it. This is all about female whiners looking for something else to bitch about.
How many feminist women does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None. They just sit in the dark and bitch about it.
Sorry, I don't think you'll find many agreeing that sports are a man thing. My wife grew up in Georgia and she goes nuts when Atlanta is playing a game....and she's watching them play Dallas right now. She's a bigger sports fan than I am and if she goes to a game, she has every right to bring our son along and breastfeed him, and she doesn't give a damn if it bothers prudes like you.

And she can sit next to me.
Post the pictures online.

And a sport like football is a manly thing. Keep the women shit out of it. .....

Go start your own homosexual football league if that's what you want, Giovanni.
Thanks to you homofascists, it's becoming increasingly difficult for men to gather together in numbers without an inference of homosexuality.

...says the queen who wants to "keep the women...out"... :rolleyes:

Straight men like women...a lot.

Perhaps. But I still wouldn't want strangers oogling mah girls. Nothing wrong with a bit of modesty.
That's fine for you. That's not fine if you're going to force it on all women.

Uh, who said anything about forcing?? Who said anything about being ashamed? Oh, you did. I was just suggesting that a bit of modesty on the part of the mom would easily resolve the whole issue without the need to build some stupid 'lactation pod'. Chill.

Oh, and if someone doesn't want to use a blanket for a bit of modesty, okay. Just be aware that some people will stare.
I heard you just fine. You want mommy to cover up because it makes you UNCOMFORTABLE and you're disguising it at "concern for the mother". All of you prudes are pulling the exact same stunt and you aren't fooling anyone. If you don't like the human body, then don't look at it, or better yet, just stay home.

It's like you just didn't bother reading what I wrote.

Concern for the mother? Huh? So a bit of modesty is considered being a prude? wtf? Just saying that some 'special room' isn't necessary, that women (IF THEY WANT TO) can just throw a blanket over themselves for modesty. You want women to b/feed in the wide open? Peachy. No bitchin' though if people stare ... cause people will stare, cause they will, cause they're people. Especially guys. Cause BOOBS.

Oh look: "I want to do what I want and if you don't like it then you can just stay home!". lol, what a whiner.
No, a bit of modesty does not make you a prude. Making others accommodate your irrational phobia of the human body is. If you don't want to do it, fine. But when you demand others cater to your mental illness, then you're part of the problem, people forcing their morality on everyone else.

Again, no idea how you derive any of that from my posts.

Morality? Now breast feeding is some kind of morality? I don't even know how to respond to that. wtf? Irrational phobia? huh? Are you drunk or something?

Stop whining.

:boobies:

Ladies, it's not the men who are stopping you from going topless at beaches or breastfeeding your children, it's other women. Men are just fine with it.

No shit.

:rolleyes:

Going topless at a beach is not in anyway the same thing as breast feeding a baby.
Yet it's women who object to both. This is about a woman's right to be topless just like men can be, regardless of the activity. In the case of breastfeeding, that nipple is buried inside the baby's mouth, but still you prudes are on the rampage demanding the offensive sight be done away with.

Too damn bad. Women can feed their babies whenever and wherever, with or without a cloth covering it, and if you don't like it, that's your own damn problem.

No, it isn't. Breastfeeding a baby and walking around topless are NOT the same thing. For crying out loud, are you that dense? Women can't - shouldn't - go topless just like men can. We'd have accidents all over the place from all the rubber necking. Seriously, what part of that is beyond your comprehension? Women's chests and mens chests are NOT equal. But of course, you being a guy and all, would LOVE for the wimmenz to be nekid from the waist up. lol typical

Yes, women can b/feed their kids whenever/where ever, uncovered. No cover? Then no bitchin' if people oogle the booby.
Really? Is that what happens in Europe, "accidents all over the place from all the rubber necking"?

Didn't quite think that through, did you?

Americans are not European.

:eusa_shhh:

Men loves boobies and would vote yes on seeing them anywhere, anytime. True story.

And a sport like football is a manly thing. Keep the women shit out of it. .....

Thanks to you homofascists, it's becoming increasingly difficult for men to gather together in numbers without an inference of homosexuality.

They like to have sex with them, not play football.

And she can sit next to me.
And when the baby spits up, you'll be in the line of fire. That will certainly curb your prurience.

Nope. Not interested. Just telling you that I don't care if mother is breastfeeding either they cover or not.

You wouldn't know, Giovanni.

I don't mean to insult or offend anyone when I say this, but why can't women just use a breast pump? Or do they like their boobs being sucked on?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Dearheart you must have missed a few earlier posts of mine. They hadn't got the pump perfected then.

It was nothing short of a indoor/outdoor vac.

Three gallons of milk I had not produced yet. I've been trying to be delicate here. But I guess we have to address the technology or lack of at the time.

Ladies, it's not the men who are stopping you from going topless at beaches or breastfeeding your children, it's other women. Men are just fine with it.

No shit.

Going topless at a beach is not in anyway the same thing as breast feeding a baby.
Yet it's women who object to both. This is about a woman's right to be topless just like men can be, regardless of the activity. In the case of breastfeeding, that nipple is buried inside the baby's mouth, but still you prudes are on the rampage demanding the offensive sight be done away with.

Too damn bad. Women can feed their babies whenever and wherever, with or without a cloth covering it, and if you don't like it, that's your own damn problem.

No, it isn't. Breastfeeding a baby and walking around topless are NOT the same thing. For crying out loud, are you that dense? Women can't - shouldn't - go topless just like men can. We'd have accidents all over the place from all the rubber necking. Seriously, what part of that is beyond your comprehension? Women's chests and mens chests are NOT equal. But of course, you being a guy and all, would LOVE for the wimmenz to be nekid from the waist up. lol typical

Yes, women can b/feed their kids whenever/where ever, uncovered. No cover? Then no bitchin' if people oogle the booby.
Really? Is that what happens in Europe, "accidents all over the place from all the rubber necking"?

"This is about a woman's right to be topless just like men can be, regardless of the activity."

While grocery shopping? Bowling? Jogging? Visiting the White House? Let me know how that works out. :lol:

Derp.

You wouldn't know, Giovanni.
Whatever you say, Unkotroll.

No doubt that females can like sports but by and large they don't nearly as much as men. I've coached plenty of girls high school track teams so I know. But most girls would rather be cheerleaders.
Maybe you should meet some more girls.

That's fine for you. That's not fine if you're going to force it on all women.

Uh, who said anything about forcing?? Who said anything about being ashamed? Oh, you did. I was just suggesting that a bit of modesty on the part of the mom would easily resolve the whole issue without the need to build some stupid 'lactation pod'. Chill.

Oh, and if someone doesn't want to use a blanket for a bit of modesty, okay. Just be aware that some people will stare.
I heard you just fine. You want mommy to cover up because it makes you UNCOMFORTABLE and you're disguising it at "concern for the mother". All of you prudes are pulling the exact same stunt and you aren't fooling anyone. If you don't like the human body, then don't look at it, or better yet, just stay home.

It's like you just didn't bother reading what I wrote.

Concern for the mother? Huh? So a bit of modesty is considered being a prude? wtf? Just saying that some 'special room' isn't necessary, that women (IF THEY WANT TO) can just throw a blanket over themselves for modesty. You want women to b/feed in the wide open? Peachy. No bitchin' though if people stare ... cause people will stare, cause they will, cause they're people. Especially guys. Cause BOOBS.

Oh look: "I want to do what I want and if you don't like it then you can just stay home!". lol, what a whiner.
No, a bit of modesty does not make you a prude. Making others accommodate your irrational phobia of the human body is. If you don't want to do it, fine. But when you demand others cater to your mental illness, then you're part of the problem, people forcing their morality on everyone else.

Again, no idea how you derive any of that from my posts.

Morality? Now breast feeding is some kind of morality? I don't even know how to respond to that. wtf? Irrational phobia? huh? Are you drunk or something?

Stop whining.

:boobies:
Morality, yes. Stop trying to force people to live according to your morality. If they aren't hurting you, then you're an asshole when you force them to behave a certain way so you'll be comfortable.

No shit.

"This is about a woman's right to be topless just like men can be, regardless of the activity."

While grocery shopping? Bowling? Jogging? Visiting the White House? Let me know how that works out. :lol:

Derp.
Actually, what I mentioned was being topless on the beach. Putting words in my mouth shows how shallow your own arguments are. But I have no problem with women going topless ANYWHERE A MAN CAN. They can't be discriminated against.

I called my mother yesterday and she chided me for calling during the Steeler game. "Do you know what time it is you simple son of bitch?!"
Women don't like sports as much as men. lol.

I called my mother yesterday and she chided me for calling during the Steeler game. "Do you know what time it is you simple son of bitch?!"
Women don't like sports as much as men. lol.
My wife turned off the ringer during the Atlanta game yesterday.

That was a great game. Dallas was looking like they were going to run away with the game but Atalanta stormed back for the W. Matt Ryan is my fantasy football QB so I was flipping back and forth that game and the Steelers game. lol