NFL installs "lactation pods" at stadiums for fans who are nursing mothers.

I'd just stay in my seat, throw a blanket over myself for privacy and feed the babby. That way the kid gets fed and I don't miss any of the game. Oh, they prolly have a tv in the pod. Lacatation pod ... who came up with that weird name? Park it, throw a blanket over it, get on with it. How is that hard?

Well now you don't have to cart the kid around because we have advanced so I'm really not getting why a lactation pod would be necessary. But hey maybe it's a promotion gesture.

That's cool. As long as ticket prices don't go up.
A place to pump

HAHAHA. More special treatment for women. Now we'll all pay higher ticket prices for this silly convenience for a handful of idiot women.

Vikings to install breastfeeding suites at stadium

sep 23 2015 The Minnesota Vikings announced plans on Tuesday to become the first franchise to install lactation suites for nursing mothers in an NFL stadium.

The team will install two Mamava lactation suites at its temporary home stadium of TCF Bank Stadium on the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis by its home game with the Kansas City Chiefs on Oct. 18, according to a statement released by the team.
Get over it. This is NOT special treatment and no one asked for it. Its common sense since do you really want 70-80k people staring at your wife breastfeeding your child? I don't.
Oh good grief. My wife has openly breastfed our 4 kids and ripped into any asshole (always women) complaining about it. It's natural and beautiful and anyone who can't stand to see a mother feeding her child should just stay indoors for the rest of their lives because we're not accommodating prudes any longer.
I agree they shouldn't NEED to do this but in today's ignorant society they have to. Doesn't bother me when my wife breast feeds she has done all 4 of ours as well and never a problem guess me being 6'4 and large size intimidates people from saying or doing stupid shit.

HAHAHA. More special treatment for women. Now we'll all pay higher ticket prices for this silly convenience for a handful of idiot women.

sep 23 2015 The Minnesota Vikings announced plans on Tuesday to become the first franchise to install lactation suites for nursing mothers in an NFL stadium.

The team will install two Mamava lactation suites at its temporary home stadium of TCF Bank Stadium on the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis by its home game with the Kansas City Chiefs on Oct. 18, according to a statement released by the team.
Get over it. This is NOT special treatment and no one asked for it. Its common sense since do you really want 70-80k people staring at your wife breastfeeding your child? I don't.
Oh good grief. My wife has openly breastfed our 4 kids and ripped into any asshole (always women) complaining about it. It's natural and beautiful and anyone who can't stand to see a mother feeding her child should just stay indoors for the rest of their lives because we're not accommodating prudes any longer.
I agree they shouldn't NEED to do this but in today's ignorant society they have to. Doesn't bother me when my wife breast feeds she has done all 4 of ours as well and never a problem guess me being 6'4 and large size intimidates people from saying or doing stupid shit.

I for one do not have a problem with women breastfeeding in public. And I'm not sure if you will hear them making any comments either but just watch the reaction. Currently we are here in east lake golf club Atlanta, Georgia with 7 of my golf buddies watching the golf tournament. For the sake argument I brought up this topic during lunch which everyone laughed at me. I asked them if anyone is offended or disgusted when they see a mother breastfeeding in public. Five including me doesn't have any problem whatsoever but 2 (exact word) FUCKING DISGUSTING. Just sharing.

Why doesn't a 'privacy curtain' cover to enable breastfeeding right in your seat work? They worried the Jumbotron's gonna catch it and linger? :)

Most or all breastfeeding I saw cover themselves but you still hear a lot of complaints mostly from men.
Bull effing shit.

It's ALWAYS women who complain about this. Women are also the reason women can't go topless at beaches. Only a complete idiot would think men are stopping women from popping out a boob or two.

This is not the first time this issue came up. In 2004 and 2006 there was a survey regarding breastfeeding in public. There was also an article written the 10 types of assholes who complain about public breastfeeding. Mostly men. Why in the world in the world a women would complain about breastfeeding in public?
You have 4 kids that your wife breastfeed in public. Did you observe the reaction of the people around you? Or you were too busy tending your other kids? There are establishment here in U.S. that forbid breastfeeding. I myself witnessed on 2 occasions where men got up and left. One at the airport and one during Miami basketball game. Even Donald Trump with several kids was disgusted about a mom trying to use a breast pump.
In my experience it's always been women who complained. I'm not trying to brag, but my wife is very attractive even after four kids and I'm sure men appreciated the show. But men can be shallow indeed and if it were a plain woman doing the exact same thing, they might have reacted differently. Women are hostile to other women who intimidate them and no doubt the women that complained were themselves insecure in the presence of my wife.

Oh no! Two glorified port-a-potties for breast feeding mothers? I'm sure that will drive ticket prices up at least $20 each! :boobies:

I see nothing wrong with this. Not everyone is comfortable with breast feeding and not all mothers will be comfortable with feeding their babies in public. If the Vikings want to spend a little money on some mobile rooms for it, so what? The Jaguars put swimming pools in their stadium. Now that probably added to ticket prices. :lol:

I'm sorry but don't they already have sofas in ladies' rooms for this purpose?

Oh boy. Here I go.

You're feeding your baby. This is not a situation where you can do anything else. It's not a situation about idiot women. How one resolves this .....I don't have a clue.

But for crying out loud don't minimize what the women are doing and because we are really so uptight as a society that watching Pam Anderson boobs dance along a beach and that's AOK but a woman can't find a place to breast FEED and that's the key word here FEED her baby except in a dirty washroom. Some how a woman feeding her baby is bad.

Being a hockey fan all my life I spent many a night at the Gardens. You wouldn't believe where you had to feed your baby because "people" were upset at natural feeding.
Who the hell brings an infant to an NFL or NHL game?

Well a babysitter who's 14 years old can't feed the baby can they now? Back then they hadn't perfected the breast pump

:lol:

btw my uncle was Buddy Boone. My distant cousin well not that distant . third. but I still called him an uncle was Dave Keon. My father played hockey with the Plagers.

Kirkland Lake baby! We're talking hockey.

Oh and my dad had golds at the Gardens. So motherhood did not stop me from going to games. And why should it?
Because the baby should be your priority. Duh.
Leave some formula for the babysitter to use.

Oh boy. Here I go.

You're feeding your baby. This is not a situation where you can do anything else. It's not a situation about idiot women. How one resolves this .....I don't have a clue.

But for crying out loud don't minimize what the women are doing and because we are really so uptight as a society that watching Pam Anderson boobs dance along a beach and that's AOK but a woman can't find a place to breast FEED and that's the key word here FEED her baby except in a dirty washroom. Some how a woman feeding her baby is bad.

Being a hockey fan all my life I spent many a night at the Gardens. You wouldn't believe where you had to feed your baby because "people" were upset at natural feeding.

Well a babysitter who's 14 years old can't feed the baby can they now? Back then they hadn't perfected the breast pump

btw my uncle was Buddy Boone. My distant cousin well not that distant . third. but I still called him an uncle was Dave Keon. My father played hockey with the Plagers.

Oh and my dad had golds at the Gardens. So motherhood did not stop me from going to games. And why should it?
Yes.

Or they can ignore the prudes and their irrational fear of the human body and nurse their babies anywhere they damn well please.

Girl power!

I'd just stay in my seat, throw a blanket over myself for privacy and feed the babby. That way the kid gets fed and I don't miss any of the game. Oh, they prolly have a tv in the pod. Lacatation pod ... who came up with that weird name? Park it, throw a blanket over it, get on with it. How is that hard?

---
I think throwing "a blanket over it" is excessive. Just do it, i.e, breastfeed.
It's natural and beautiful.
Let the prudes get used to it.

It's not about being prudish, it's having a modicum of modesty. Besides, I wouldn't want the world oggling my boobies. A bit of modesty and everyone comes out on the up side.

---

It's not about being prudish, it's having a modicum of modesty. Besides, I wouldn't want the world oggling my boobies. A bit of modesty and everyone comes out on the up side.

---
Modesty is in the eye of the beholder.
As a culture, we are not used to seeing female breasts (due to historical puritanism) and it appears a big deal to many of us.
I guarantee you that if we get used to seeing women breast-feeding in public, it will look natural within our culture as well as in nature.

---

---
As a culture, we are not used to seeing female breasts (due to historical puritanism) and it appears a big deal to many of us.
I guarantee you that if we get used to seeing women breast-feeding in public, it will look natural within our culture as well as in nature.

Perhaps. But I still wouldn't want strangers oogling mah girls. Nothing wrong with a bit of modesty.

I see nothing wrong with this. Not everyone is comfortable with breast feeding and not all mothers will be comfortable with feeding their babies in public. If the Vikings want to spend a little money on some mobile rooms for it, so what? The Jaguars put swimming pools in their stadium. Now that probably added to ticket prices. :lol:

Hey einstein. Swimming are nursing are not the same thing. THINK

Hey einstein. Swimming are nursing are not the same thing. THINK

Who said they were? I was pointing out something that seemed like it might have an actual effect on ticket prices, unlike a couple of upgraded port o potties. THINK

---

---

Perhaps. But I still wouldn't want strangers oogling mah girls. Nothing wrong with a bit of modesty.
That's fine for you. That's not fine if you're going to force it on all women.

Oh boy. Here I go.

I really did just have my morning coffee shoot out my nose.

:lmao:

Now I have to clean the keyboard.

I'll start with the basic. If one is breastfeeding one doesn't use formula. I'm not ancient but when I was raising my children the technology of breast pumps had not been perfected so consequently where Mommies tits went my babies went.

As to my child being my first priority hmmmm. I never looked at my life that way. My children who by the way are kick ass very successful individuals now fit into MY life. And that's how I was raised as well.

Geeze louise I guess I really just don't get this bizarre notion of perfect parenting. I had my babies on the road with me promoting a song called the Rodeo Song. My ex husband and I would trade off with the kids and hit the bars (I could only work the tune in bars because so many radio stations at the time couldn't play it)

Life shouldn't stop because you have a baby.

Granted you have these stupid parents out there and I do understand the aggravation of many who feel they have the right to impose nasty little brats on the rest of the universe who will grow up to be OCCUPY SOMETHING.

But hey if any sports league wants to put up a lactation pod YAY! but and it's a big but this should not be demanded nor required.

i dont get it....i breastfeed and never had any problems with anyone objecting.....you just toss a light blanket over your shoulder...yea people bitch that you cover the babies head but damn how often do you do it? as for a breast pump....you really do not need that once the 'let down' takes charge...your breastmilk should flow freely...once let down begins just hold a bottle under the nipple and watch the magic...people tend to over complicate the most simple and natural things in life....

o wait i did have one asshole make a comment..and i went into my bedroom till my husband tossed him out....but i was not gonna let one asshole stop me from doing what is best for my baby

Upset that you won't be able to watch and jerk off hoping for a stray squirt to land in your salivating mouth-gape?

i dont get it....i breastfeed and never had any problems with anyone objecting.....you just toss a light blanket over your shoulder...yea people bitch that you cover the babies head but damn how often do you do it? as for a breast pump....you really do not need that once the 'let down' takes charge...your breastmilk should flow freely...once let down begins just hold a bottle under the nipple and watch the magic...people tend to over complicate the most simple and natural things in life....

o wait i did have one asshole make a comment..and i went into my bedroom till my husband tossed him out....but i was not gonna let one asshole stop me from doing what is best for my baby
No modesty cloth whatsoever. My wife fed our babies whenever they were hungry and wasn't ashamed of it. Aside from the fact that our family is naturist, I married a fiery fem-lib wife who would not be told by a male dominated society when, where, and how she would feed her children. Ironically enough, the only people that tried to stop her were always other women.

Ladies, it's not the men who are stopping you from going topless at beaches or breastfeeding your children, it's other women. Men are just fine with it.

---

---

That's fine for you. That's not fine if you're going to force it on all women.

Uh, who said anything about forcing?? Who said anything about being ashamed? Oh, you did. I was just suggesting that a bit of modesty on the part of the mom would easily resolve the whole issue without the need to build some stupid 'lactation pod'. Chill.

Oh, and if someone doesn't want to use a blanket for a bit of modesty, okay. Just be aware that some people will stare.

Last edited: