NFL Player Complains About ‘White’ House

Setting aside what negros call each other all the time one may never use the term 'colored person' but may call a negro 'a person of color'. How fucking stupid is that?
There have been so many 'PC' names one is allowed to use one day and must not use the next day I've given up trying to keep up.
'African American' ? How many negroes living in the US are actually from Africa? Do we call a white american 'European American' because their ancestors came from somewhere in Europe?
So I just use a word that best accurately describes a person's skin pigmentation.
Saves checking everyday in the latest LIB's 'PC' dictionary. I wouldn't want to offend.
Nabisco is changing the name of it's Oreo cookies. And 'Fruit Loops are going to be renamed.
The word 'white' is soon to be outlawed in all public places. No more White Spot restaurants because as the names implies of course the restaurant name clearly means it's the 'right spot' to eat but only for 'whites'.

That all sounds good, how many black men do you call a negro or the word you really use to their face?
Sorry to ruin your loser day asshole.
I never use the word the negroes use everyday to describe their brothers and sisters.
It's all a moot point anyway. At the rate the inner city negroes are murdering each other over a pair of running shoes and the number of negroes girls killing their unborn the negroes are basically self exterminating.
The DEMs are fast learning they can not depend on getting the 'plantation vote' anymore hence the DEMs focus on replacing the 'plantation vote' with the 'burrito vote'.
'Free shit' has always been a major incentive for the minorities.

The asshole is you shit for brains, how many black folks identify as negroes? Since that is what you keep using I want to know how often you use the word in the presence of black folks.
This the last post to you.
What I call people is my business. You can guess what I and many others refer to you as.

Yea it's your business, which tells me you are not calling black folks that to there face.
The word is spelled 'their' you moron!
I was born in Cook Country. I lived on the South side. Fucking disgusting shit hole sewer filled with violent crime and drugs and the worst of the worst negro gangbangers.
Both my sisters were molested by negroes. The experience affected them for life.
From what I witnessed I was determined to have a little to do with negroes as possible. Where I have lived for decades we don't see a negro more than a few times a year. Suits me just fine.

That all sounds good, how many black men do you call a negro or the word you really use to their face?
I never use the word the negroes use everyday to describe their brothers and sisters.
It's all a moot point anyway. At the rate the inner city negroes are murdering each other over a pair of running shoes and the number of negroes girls killing their unborn the negroes are basically self exterminating.
The DEMs are fast learning they can not depend on getting the 'plantation vote' anymore hence the DEMs focus on replacing the 'plantation vote' with the 'burrito vote'.

The asshole is you shit for brains, how many black folks identify as negroes? Since that is what you keep using I want to know how often you use the word in the presence of black folks.
What I call people is my business. You can guess what I and many others refer to you as.

Yea it's your business, which tells me you are not calling black folks that to there face.
I was born in Cook Country. I lived on the South side. Fucking disgusting shit hole sewer filled with violent crime and drugs and the worst of the worst negro gangbangers.
Both my sisters were molested by negroes. The experience affected them for life.
From what I witnessed I was determined to have a little to do with negroes as possible. Where I have lived for decades we don't see a negro more than a few times a year. Suits me just fine.

Glad you are paying attention Jackass, now tell me how many black folks you call a negro to THEIR face.

Too many whites in the WH photo.
Meanwhile, his team is almost all black...

USATSI_10483824-copy.jpg

Baldwin has powerful commentary on image of White House staff
What a stupid comparison. This board always makes me feel smart. Thanks.

Glad you are paying attention Jackass, now tell me how many black folks you call a negro to THEIR face.
You still are not getting it. You like violence and mayhem as being the norm of a culture while others do not. Who wants to live that way? We are not talking a few years here. this is decade after decade after decade with poverty areas remaining near the same except to move a few blocks in one direction or another. Instead it is "put up your dukes" all the time. We really do need an economic collapse. New loyalties will emerge as the frauds who run the system become much less important and found out for what they are.

You still are not getting it. You like violence and mayhem as being the norm of a culture while others do not. Who wants to live that way? We are not talking a few years here. this is decade after decade after decade with poverty areas remaining near the same except to move a few blocks in one direction or another. Instead it is "put up your dukes" all the time. We really do need an economic collapse. New loyalties will emerge as the frauds who run the system become much less important and found out for what they are.

You trying to lecture me on violence is a joke, this country was founded on violence and mayhem.

blacks are only 13% of the population!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's 1.3 out of 10 !!!!!!!
of that 13%, ---they graduate high school at lower levels = less qualified for college = NOT many qualified !!!!!!!!!
DUH
they think with emotion/race--not facts/sense

They have to pass background checks and drug screen. That eliminates most of them.

You trying to lecture me on violence is a joke, this country was founded on violence and mayhem.
Today's words: Bell Curve.

Today's words: Bell Curve.

Everyday word: Coward.

Forum List

Back