NFL ratings plummet to near 20-year low (TERRIBLE!)

There's a simple solution to this that would take all the power away from these overpaid drama queens.

Keep them all in the locker room until the Anthem has been played and the fans have all sat back down. They used to do this anyway, and if they went back to it we wouldn't be seeing these prima donnas disrespecting our country, flag, and Anthem.

I don't know what is in their contracts pertaining to protesting. Doesn't change the fact that if they allow them to keep protesting, the NFL will be boycotted by the fans. The teams will lose money and players will lose a lot of money.
The NFL is already being boycotted by the Black community. We have a saying in the hood. "All money aint good money" You white boys better add it your lexicon.

Since you insist upon making it about race, let's just realistically say the black community doesn't have quite the financial influence you think.
Thats not what the marketing companies think. I believe they would know more about this than some random white boy on the internet.

Oh? What do they think?

Where lies the bulk of disposable income in current society?
They think we have over 1 trillion in spending power.Why else do you think they make a lot more commercials catering to Blacks?

Increasingly Affluent, Educated and Diverse: African-American Consumers

"Black buying power is projected to reach $1.2 trillion this year and $1.4 trillion by 2020, according to a report from the University of Georgia’s Selig Center for Economic Growth. That’s 275 percent growth since 1990, when black buying power was $320 billion. Already black consumers represent the largest consumers of color group in the marketplace, the report shows. That trend will continue as the country becomes more diverse, driven in part by growth in immigration from the Caribbean and Africa."

Negroes do tend to spend their entire paychecks on trivial crap.

Their average bank account balance is less than a quarter of what whites average. They have no concept of saving and investing, hence their perpetual state of poverty.

Got cho latest bling?

The NFL is already being boycotted by the Black community. We have a saying in the hood. "All money aint good money" You white boys better add it your lexicon.

Since you insist upon making it about race, let's just realistically say the black community doesn't have quite the financial influence you think.
Thats not what the marketing companies think. I believe they would know more about this than some random white boy on the internet.

Oh? What do they think?

They think we have over 1 trillion in spending power.Why else do you think they make a lot more commercials catering to Blacks?

"Black buying power is projected to reach $1.2 trillion this year and $1.4 trillion by 2020, according to a report from the University of Georgia’s Selig Center for Economic Growth. That’s 275 percent growth since 1990, when black buying power was $320 billion. Already black consumers represent the largest consumers of color group in the marketplace, the report shows. That trend will continue as the country becomes more diverse, driven in part by growth in immigration from the Caribbean and Africa."

If true, do you believe that constitutes the greatest percentage of disposable income in the United States?

They are making more commercials catering to blacks for the same reason they make commercials in Spanish or showing white men as idiots when compared to their brilliant wives. Political correctness. It's all the rage.

Keep in mind I have no dog in this hunt. Race means nothing to me, only behavior.
The white boy deflection. I could smell it coming.
You said the Black community has no financial influence. I proved it does. Can you explain how you got it wrong?

Sports and politics don't mix.

Ever since backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick decided to turn the NFL into a liberal protest, Americans have been turning off the television and staying away from the stadiums.

It has become so bad, overall ratings for the NFL has sunk to their worst ratings in nearly 20 years.

That is what happens when Blacks unite.

kaep.jpg
Nope.....this is what happens when blacks unite.

Obama-The-Face-of-Change.jpg

Ever since backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick decided to turn the NFL into a liberal protest, Americans have been turning off the television and staying away from the stadiums.

It has become so bad, overall ratings for the NFL has sunk to their worst ratings in nearly 20 years.

kaep.jpg

Yeah we did elect the best POTUS in US history.

kaep.jpg

Yeah we did elect the best POTUS in US history.
:bsflag:

Oh? What do they think?

Their average bank account balance is less than a quarter of what whites average. They have no concept of saving and investing, hence their perpetual state of poverty.

Got cho latest bling?
You really are kind of a racist puke, aren't ya?

Oh? What do they think?

Got cho latest bling?
Not sure what brought on this white boy deflection or what it had to do with the point?

Oh? What do they think?

If true, do you believe that constitutes the greatest percentage of disposable income in the United States?

They are making more commercials catering to blacks for the same reason they make commercials in Spanish or showing white men as idiots when compared to their brilliant wives. Political correctness. It's all the rage.

Keep in mind I have no dog in this hunt. Race means nothing to me, only behavior.
The white boy deflection. I could smell it coming.
You said the Black community has no financial influence.

I did not say that. Not even close. You bore me with your ignorance.

This conversation is ended.

So they we that bad 20 years ago, yet no Kaepernick played 20 years ago....

I feel there's more reason for the drop than politics. Video games, brain disease CTE, deflategate, too many commercials, same-old teams receiving more attention than warranted, team disloyalty to their cities, etc.

No. College football ratings are up.

NFL fans are turned off by the politics. ESPN is not helping at all. Most businesses do not allow protests on company time and do not allow controversial statements from visible employees. It harms a business when reps or employees insult half the customer base.

The players have their protest. The fans who quit supporting the business as a result have their boycott. Working as intended. If the business is not pleased with the result, it is on the NFL to tweak their approach/position.
College football players don`t celebrate themselves for making a sack or whatever when they`re losing by 3 touchdowns. I quit watching the NFL years ago. I live in Steeler country where the fans are almost obnoxious as the players.

Most people with a brain stopped watching the race-whipped NFL long before BLM players started using the NFL as a platform to give America the middle-finger. The biggest cause of the decline of NFL viewership is fewer people are watching broadcast TV.

Most people with a brain stopped watching the race-whipped NFL long before BLM players started using the NFL as a platform to give America the middle-finger. The biggest cause of the decline of NFL viewership is fewer people are watching broadcast TV.
I`ve been giving Amerika the finger since the TET offensive. No, I can`t leave because my wife wants to be near our adult children.

Forum List

Back