NFL Ratings Tanking?

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2020
Just channel surfing today and I came across an NFL playoff game on LOL, Nickelodeon. They must be giving broadcast rights away. I guess they are trying to attract the next generation because anyone that believes in REAL sports gave the NFL the old heave ho! Good Riddance, I can hear the cardboard fans cheering already.

Just channel surfing today and I came across an NFL playoff game on LOL, Nickelodeon. They must be giving broadcast rights away. I guess they are trying to attract the next generation because anyone that believes in REAL sports gave the NFL the old heave ho! Good Riddance, I can hear the cardboard fans cheering already.

New generations of mushrooms being fertilized.

Dude I already have a thread on this with the same title remember?

Dude I already have a thread on this with the same title remember?
Sorry, couldn't find it and mine just underscored the fact that the playoffs are on Nick. It's moot anyway as the moderators took mine down for using ALL CAPS. SMFH.

Who gives a shit.....Since the United States is going to the shitter, because of people like MDK, then those who put the hate for the US, can also follow...

Who gives a shit.....Since the United States is going to the shitter, because of people like MDK, then those who put the hate for the US, can also follow...
Poor old man can’t get me out of his empty head. :lol:

You vote for XiBiden? Of course you did....you are an enemy of the people....
No, I didn’t vote for President-Elect Biden. My candidate lost as well, but the difference is I’m not an easily manipulated sore loser.

You vote for XiBiden? Of course you did....you are an enemy of the people....
No, I didn’t vote for President-Elect Biden. My candidate lost as well, but the difference is I’m not an easily manipulated sore loser.

I was shocked - SHOCKED - that my write-in candidate didn't win.

I’ve never voted for a candidate for president that won. I’ll continue to vote my conscience. I’ll never put a bad over my head when it comes to voting, but I might right now watching this Steelers game.

I’ve never voted for a candidate for president that won. I’ll continue to vote my conscience. I’ll never put a bad over my head when it comes to voting, but I might right now watching this Steelers game.

Not much of a game.
At least I might be able to go bed earlier. These Sunday night games are the worst.

Not much of a game.
At least I might be able to go bed earlier. These Sunday night games are the worst.

It's become at least a bit of a game. And it's Cleveland, so you always worry they'll find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :lol:

Not much of a game.

It's become at least a bit of a game. And it's Cleveland, so you always worry they'll find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :lol:

I don’t watch black thug ingrates !!
I do love hearing the injury report . I laugh when they blow out their knees lol

Forum List

Back