🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL schedule out tonight: draft ever closer

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Just a little 12th Man love coming at ya...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlf7sN2p59s]Seattle Seahawks 2013 Promo - "Separation by Preparation" - YouTube[/ame]

... and don't miss the below preview on the emerging Hawks/9ers rivalry!

49ers vs. Seahawks: Western Promises - NFL Videos

:dance:

Life in the Seahawks diaspora would be much improved were we to get some well deserved national games, and by that I mean Thursday and Sunday night games since ABC/ESPN pretty much killed Monday Night Football.

Draft wise, well we already know "with their first pick in the 2013 draft, the Seattle Seahawks select..." Percy Harvin. :) "Just" 10 more picks to go, lol. Honestly I'd be surprised if four Seattle draftees make the final quad. I expect so moving and trading.

Go Hawks!!

Game one ............ away at Jags ......game dos at home against the 9ers SWEET!!!

There will be no sophomore slump!

Go Hawks!!

That first 9ers game is a Sunday Night Football game too, I believe.

SA...Weeeet.

Kudos to the schedule makers for at least four national tv games. (maybe five once the flex schedule kicks in)

Good times. Good times.

No can't misses on the table that I've seen from afar. Back in the day, I said everybody was crazy to pass-up on Adrian Peterson. Just b/c there had been a couple young RBs seriously injured, all of the sudden a bunch of idiot GMs thought they knew that you couldn't use a top 15 pick on an RB; even though it was patently obvious that AP was the best RB coming out of college in a long time if not ever.

Go Hawks!!

You'd best get your tix for Week 11. Peterson will be dropping a couple bills on you.

You funny! Make me laugh longtime!!! The Hawks have the number one scoring defense..the YOUNGEST defense and just added 4-5 good defensive players in F/ A to increase sacks and stop the run.

Don't get me wrong! I have great respect for Peterson. BUT we are building a team that must beat SF and thier combined RB attack with Kaepernick is better than Minnisota's Peterson. I doubt Peterson will bust a buck on Seatle this season.

Go Hawks!!

You'd best get your tix for Week 11. Peterson will be dropping a couple bills on you.

You funny! Make me laugh longtime!!! The Hawks have the number one scoring defense..the YOUNGEST defense and just added 4-5 good defensive players in F/ A to increase sacks and stop the run.

Don't get me wrong! I have great respect for Peterson. BUT we are building a team that must beat SF and thier combined RB attack with Kaepernick is better than Minnisota's Peterson. I doubt Peterson will bust a buck on Seatle this season.

LMAO. Peterson will definitely be bucking you. And Kaepernick don't compare to the MVP who almost broke the single season rushing record with one of the worst o-lines in the league.

I don't know if they're that terrible or if their QB/Coach is simply that terrible.

The Jets have idiots for coach/GM

One word... TEBOW

Tebow is not the reason the Jets sucked. In fact, if they used him more, they might have even been better. They certainly couldn't have been worse.

Tebow is ONE of the reasons the Jets sucked last year. His "All The Glory To God and Jebuss" Routine Sucks all of the oxygen out of a stadium. Mark was having a sucky year anyway but to have the moron church guy waiting a little bit too close in the wings was a huge distraction.

The Jets have idiots for coach/GM

One word... TEBOW

Tebow is not the reason the Jets sucked. In fact, if they used him more, they might have even been better. They certainly couldn't have been worse.

Tebow is ONE of the reasons the Jets sucked last year. His "All The Glory To God and Jebuss" Routine Sucks all of the oxygen out of a stadium. Mark was having a sucky year anyway but to have the moron church guy waiting a little bit too close in the wings was a huge distraction.

That's total fucking bull shit. Is that why the Broncoes won a bunch of games when Tebow played including a playoff game against the Steelers? Your just being a dumb ass bigot.

That's total fucking bull shit. Is that why the Broncoes won a bunch of games when Tebow played including a playoff game against the Steelers? Your just being a dumb ass bigot.

Against who? The Jets? I don't care about the Jets. Against Tebow? I don't care about Tebow. He was OK in Florida but what he did well in college didn't work in the pros because he is too slow physically and mentally. What he did in Denver was kinda flukish. If he was THAT great why did Denver cut him loose?

Against who? The Jets? I don't care about the Jets. Against Tebow? I don't care about Tebow. He was OK in Florida but what he did well in college didn't work in the pros because he is too slow physically and mentally. What he did in Denver was kinda flukish. If he was THAT great why did Denver cut him loose?

I'm not claiming Tebow is that great, nor am I Tebow fan. I just think your blaming the Jets sucking on Tebow's religious beliefs is a steaming load of crap.

I'm not claiming Tebow is that great, nor am I Tebow fan. I just think your blaming the Jets sucking on Tebow's religious beliefs is a steaming load of crap.

The Jets suck for a huge number of reasons, Tebow just being one of them... hilarious, wonderful reasons.

But as for the draft... have fun rest of the NFL. The Redskins have 21 of 22 returning starters and somehow we're still allowed to add new people :razz:

Dynasty time motherfuckers.

The Jets suck for a huge number of reasons, Tebow just being one of them... hilarious, wonderful reasons.

But as for the draft... have fun rest of the NFL. The Redskins have 21 of 22 returning starters and somehow we're still allowed to add new people :razz:

Dynasty time motherfuckers.

You have to win before you can have a dynasty. :lol:

It's also important for RGIII to both fully recover and stay healthy. I hope he does, he's a great talent and fun to watch, but there's certainly no guarantee.

Forum List

Back