NFL star Richard Sherman GOES OFF on racist black activist

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
NFL Star Richard Sherman GOES OFF On Man Who Called For “Open Season On Crackers and Cops” | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Dont know if I've ever heard anyone say it better.

Sherman is black. From Compton. He says he "banged" until he "woke up". Says no white man or cops are oppressing them...they're oppressing themselves by CHOOSING that lifestyle.

It's a great read. No one can question Sherman as a black man...or his upbringing in one of the worst areas in Compton.

THIS IS the type of leader young black citizens should look to. Not Obama. Not Sharpton.

I remember conservatives labeling Sherman, who was an excellent student and is well educated, a thug a couple years ago.

I remember conservatives labeling Sherman, who was an excellent student and is well educated, a thug a couple years ago.

Yeah...mostly conservatives who were fans of the 49ers and Broncos haha!!!

I certainly never did. Thugs commit crimes and prey on innocent people. "Thug" also originated as a term to describe violent white Irish and italian immigrants. Sherman obviously doesn't fit any of that mold.

NFL Star Richard Sherman GOES OFF On Man Who Called For “Open Season On Crackers and Cops” | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Sherman is black. From Compton. He says he "banged" until he "woke up". Says no white man or cops are oppressing them...they're oppressing themselves by CHOOSING that lifestyle.

It's a great read. No one can question Sherman as a black man...or his upbringing in one of the worst areas in Compton.

THIS IS the type of leader young black citizens should look to. Not Obama. Not Sharpton.
Werent you one of the clowns calling him a thug a few years ago?

Richard Sherman: 'Thug' is accepted way of calling someone N-word - CBSSports.com

Yeah...mostly conservatives who were fans of the 49ers and Broncos haha!!!

I certainly never did. Thugs commit crimes and prey on innocent people. "Thug" also originated as a term to describe violent white Irish and italian immigrants. Sherman obviously doesn't fit any of that mold.
No dummy "thug" is from India.

Werent you one of the clowns calling him a thug a few years ago?

Richard Sherman: 'Thug' is accepted way of calling someone N-word - CBSSports.com
Richard Sherman thinks your beliefs are shit. He agrees with me.

Forum List

Back