NFL Week 2 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
I realize the Thursday night game is underway. Currently, the Chargers are ahead, but I predict the Chiefs win at home.

Chargers at Chiefs

Sunday Games
Patriots at Steelers
Panthers
at Giants
Colts at Jaguars
Buccaneers at Saints
Seahawks at Forty Niners
Jets at Browns
Dolphins at Ravens
Commanders
at Lions
Falcons at Rams
Cardinals
at Raiders
Texans at Broncos
Bengals
at Cowpies
Bears at Pukers

Monday Games

Titans at Bills
Vikings
at Eagles

I realize the Thursday night game is underway. Currently, the Chargers are ahead, but I predict the Chiefs win at home.

Chargers at Chiefs

Sunday Games

Patriots at Steelers
Panthers
at Giants
Colts at Jaguars
Buccaneers at Saints
Seahawks at Forty Niners
Jets at Browns
Dolphins at Ravens
Commanders
at Lions
Falcons at Rams
Cardinals
at Raiders
Texans at Broncos
Bengals
at Cowpies
Bears at Pukers

Monday Games

Titans at Bills
Vikings
at Eagles
Browns field goal kicking rookie will kick a 68 yarder to win

I thought people weren't watching football anymore........or any sport.......because of all the politics, propaganda, and corruption??
I watch football to take my attention away from political BS. If you want to boycott the NFL, fine. Nobody cares. It's just right wing virtue signalling.

I watch football to take my attention away from political BS. If you want to boycott the NFL, fine. Nobody cares. It's just right wing virtue signalling.
Thankfully I think some sports leagues are learning their lessons over time.. some are remaining staunch, such as the NBA which continues to promote BLM points while losing massive viewership over the past years.

Thankfully I think some sports leagues are learning their lessons over time.. some are remaining staunch, such as the NBA which continues to promote BLM points while losing massive viewership over the past years.
Yeah, it gets tiresome after awhile. We get it. Black lives matter. In as much as anyone's life matters. I don't see anyone doing the kneeling BS anymore either.

Yeah, it gets tiresome after awhile. We get it. Black lives matter. In as much as anyone's life matters. I don't see anyone doing the kneeling BS anymore either.
These days I can watch an NFL game and not see any political BS, which is nice.

It doesn't mean they aren't funding BLM causes... I don't know what the deal is there, they probably are.

I thought people weren't watching football anymore........or any sport.......because of all the politics, propaganda, and corruption??
If they had any brains they wouldn’t the fact the nfl is a corrupt cartel is as evil as our government is and playoffs and superbowls are all a dog and pony show,fixed same as elections. I myself watch only the rams but just to look at the awesome coolest uniforms in the country.if me not watching rams games would end the nfl tomorrow,I would stop watching in a heartbeat but we all know that won’t happen with the nfl.

It doesn't mean they aren't funding BLM causes... I don't know what the deal is there, they probably are.
You haven’t seen any ram games then,I don’t know about the other teams but in the end zones in LA hey have it advertised end racism.they just can’t let people to stop thinking about the worlds problems for one second in the fucking no fan loyalty league.:mad:

You haven’t seen any ram games then,I don’t know about the other teams but in the end zones in LA hey have it advertised end racism.they just can’t let people to stop thinking about the worlds problems for one second in the fucking no fan loyalty league.:mad:
The claim of "end racism" is hilarious, suggesting that there's a side that doesn't want to end, or isn't against, racism.

Of course, it's just politics, as the game is to call anything your political opponent stands for as "racist", and then claim to "end racism".

Chargers at Chiefs

Sunday Games

Patriots at Steelers
Panthers
at Giants
Colts at Jaguars
Buccaneers at Saints
Seahawks at Forty Niners
Jets at Browns
Dolphins at Ravens
Commanders
at Lions
Falcons at Rams
Cardinals
at Raiders
Texans at Broncos
Bengals
at Cowpies
Bears at Pukers

Monday Games

Titans at Bills
Vikings
at Eagles

I'll root for the Packers. I graduated high school with Tyler Davis' (#84) Mom. Somewhere around here I have a picture his mom took of him laying in my guitar case...

Yeah, during regular season games I don't notice the NFL's racism. They roll it out for featured games like the Stuper Bowl.

The Raiders have been touted as so good for a couple years now with Carr at the helm! Why are they allowing an awful team like Arizona to take them to OT? Last play of regulation, Murray tied it on a run and converted a 2 pt. conv.! Wow! :dunno: :itsok::stir::dev3: - Update: Cardinals win it on a fumble runback in OT! :dunno:

Last edited:
I watched the Seahawks vs. 49ers today and was reminded of why I quit watching. The play was a pick by the 49ers in which the Niners were penalized for pass interference and Seattle was awarded a first down which ultimately ended in another interception by the Niners on a trick play two plays later. My question is who was watching the play clock. The play clock expired on the play that the Niners were penalized on. The proper call would have been delay of game negating the pass hence no interference. One of a few blatantly bad calls in the game. I know, the Niners won, but something as blatant as not calling delay of game is unforgivable. The NFL has a long way to go before I will be a fan again.

Chargers at Chiefs

Sunday Games

Patriots at Steelers
Panthers
at Giants
Colts at Jaguars
Buccaneers at Saints
Seahawks at Forty Niners
Jets at Browns
Dolphins at Ravens
Commanders
at Lions
Falcons at Rams
Cardinals
at Raiders
Texans at Broncos
Bengals
at Cowpies
Bears at Pukers

Monday Games

Titans at Bills
Vikings
at Eagles
The Raiders managed to lose yet again.

Wait till next year.

The Raiders have been touted as so good for a couple years now with Carr at the helm! Why are they allowing an awful team like Arizona to take them to OT? Last play of regulation, Murray tied it on a run and converted a 2 pt. conv.! Wow! :dunno: :itsok::stir::dev3: - Update: Cardinals win it on a fumble runback in OT! :dunno:
1663581784842.png

Chargers at Chiefs

Sunday Games

Patriots at Steelers
Panthers
at Giants
Colts at Jaguars
Buccaneers at Saints
Seahawks at Forty Niners
Jets at Browns
Dolphins at Ravens
Commanders
at Lions
Falcons at Rams
Cardinals
at Raiders
Texans at Broncos
Bengals
at Cowpies
Bears at Pukers

Monday Games

Titans at Bills
Vikings
at Eagles
You thought the Commanders would beat the Lions? LOL.
You thought the Bengals would win? LOL Damn I was rooting for them to pull it off. They almost did it. I would have loved to see Dallas down 0-2 going into week 3. Damn it!

You thought the Commanders would beat the Lions? LOL.
You thought the Bengals would win? LOL Damn I was rooting for them to pull it off. They almost did it. I would have loved to see Dallas down 0-2 going into week 3. Damn it!
What can I say? Laydowns almost always suck. Cowpies without their starting QB going against a Super Bowl team? Lots of crazy games yesterday.

Forum List

Back