NFL Week 2 Predictions

The Raiders have been touted as so good for a couple years now with Carr at the helm! Why are they allowing an awful team like Arizona to take them to OT? Last play of regulation, Murray tied it on a run and converted a 2 pt. conv.! Wow! :dunno: :itsok::stir::dev3: - Update: Cardinals win it on a fumble runback in OT! :dunno:
Uh I dont know how you can call the st louis cardinals an awful team sense they were in the playoffs last year. same old faiders,they move to another city nothing changes,they are still the oakland faiders.always will be as long as they are under the poor ownership of that clown mark davis.

Last edited:
The Raiders managed to lose yet again.

Wait till next year.
What a crazy ending to the game!

Don’t know if next year will be much better for the Raiders. They are in one of the toughest divisions in the NFL with super bowl winning QBs Wilson and Mahomes plus brilliant youngster Herbert.

Concerned American I cant believe you did not mention the major story,who cares about the game,the major story is that trey lance broke his ankle and will be out for the rest of the season and jimmy g is back at quarterack again.:auiqs.jpg:Man what a bush Trey has been for the niners,cant even play one game without getting seriously hurt..:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

same old faiders,they move to another city nothing changes,they are still the oakland faiders.always will be as long as they are under the poor ownership of that clown mark davis.
Davis always hires big name coaches and never takes a chance on a younger coach with great potential. Retread coaches are seldom successful.

Concerned American I cant believe you did not mention the major story,who cares about the game,the major story is that trey lance broke his ankle and will be out for the rest of the season and jimmy g is back at quarterack again.:auiqs.jpg:Man what a bush Trey has been for the niners,cant even play one game without getting seriously hurt..:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:
Why did they draft a QB when they have Jimmy G at QB?

Dude…

Injuries can happen to anyone at any time. Still, I don’t understand why the niners decided to go with Lance when Garappolo took them to a Super Bowl and to last year’s NFC championship game. IIRC, he is a free agent after this season. The Niners may have fucked themselves by treating Jimmy G like shit.

What a crazy ending to the game!

Don’t know if next year will be much better for the Raiders. They are in one of the toughest divisions in the NFL with super bowl winning QBs Wilson and Mahomes plus brilliant youngster Herbert.
That was definitely a crazy ending.

The AFC overall has the best group of young quarterbacks that they've had in years. Personally, I think that Josh Allen is the best of all of them.

That was definitely a crazy ending.

The AFC overall has the best group of young quarterbacks that they've had in years. Personally, I think that Josh Allen is the best of all of them.
Yeah, with Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Burrow, Jackson, and now Tua, the AFC is looking pretty good.
But Dallas beat them....so...the SB letdown continues.
Makes me wonder how the hell the bungles made it to the SB with such a horrid offensive line.

Last edited:
Tha MAGA cult is trying to boycott the NFL due to their disdain for "wokeness." Cause they are really that stupid.
Like I said, it's just right wing virtue signalling. "Oh look at me, I'm a right winger and I don't watch the NFL because cult."

Uh I dont know how you can call the st louis cardinals an awful team sense they were in the playoffs last year. same old faiders,they move to another city nothing changes,they are still the oakland faiders.always will be as long as they are under the poor ownership of that clown mark davis.

I think it's TV commentators out there who're saying it! I didn't think they looked that bad, but rep. is bad! :heehee:

Yeah, with Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Burrow, Jackson, and now Tua, the AFC is looking pretty good.

Makes me wonder how the hell the bungles made it to the SB with such a horrid offensive line.

In the playoffs, a team's record, reputation, & overall stats mean nothing when it comes down to playing! :heehee:

I think it's TV commentators out there who're saying it! I didn't think they looked that bad, but rep. is bad! :heehee:
Rams play them next week. Murray has to be still smarting over the drubbing in the playoffs last year.

What can I say? Laydowns almost always suck. Cowpies without their starting QB going against a Super Bowl team? Lots of crazy games yesterday.
Oh My Fucking God were the Bengals in the Superbowl last year? I totally forgot. Wow! I was thinking they were a shitty team who hasn't been to the Superbowl in years and Dallas had a hard time with them yesterday. That sort of changes things knowing they were in the Superbowl last year.

I wonder if there will be QB controversy when Dak comes back. That QB looked pretty good yesterday. At least in the first half he did.

Forum List

Back