NFL Week 8 Predictions

Brady should have stayed retired. Rodgers should retire after this year. Peyton Manning and John Elway got it right. I remember Brett Favre's last 2 seasons with the Vikings. The first year was like a Cinderella dream ride all the way until the inevitable meltdown in the NFC Championship game. He should have stayed retired after that but didn't. Came back the next year and everything fell apart. Some guys just don't know when to quit.

Every week, I'm a fan of whoever is playing against the Pukers or the Cowpies. I wish the Lions didn't have their inevitable fuckup against them, but they're the Lions. That's what they do. The Bears can look pretty good at times. Fields is like a poor man's Lamar Jackson. If the Bears had more weapons, they could be scary on offense. If they are on, they could beat the Cowpies. If everything isn't going their way, I think the Cowpies win.
I used to be like you and be a fan of anybody thst played the coutures but they don’t come close to the hate I have fir the cheatriots.yeah brady same as farve doesn’t know when to quit either. You know he might play with the niners next year I am thinking,thst is where he is from and wanted to be drafted by,he would sure be a much bigger improvement over jimmy g or the rookie they have whom is a bust getting hurt fir the entire season from that Achilles heal injury.The niners didn’t want jimmy back and he won’t want to come back after the way they treated him next year,him and Brady are both in their final year of contract.with what’s his name being a bust and jimmy g out the door,I can see them signing brady next year,The niners were in the nfc championship game last year so thst would be a good fit for brady.look what he did with the bucs who were horrible the year before he got there.

And the Chiefs need to mandate Drivers Education Class for all their All Pro
linebackers...
You indeed hate the chiefs same as chiefs fans hate the raiders although I don’t get thst sense thst rivalry has pretty much been dead sense the 70,s when both were good all the time.:cuckoo: It’s unlike the packers and bears rivalry that has never died.

You indeed hate the chiefs same as chiefs fans hate the raiders although I don’t get thst sense thst rivalry has pretty much been dead sense the 70,s when both were good all the time.:cuckoo:
Los Angeles Raiders won 2 Super Bowls in 1980s and lost one I n 2002

Brady should have stayed retired. Rodgers should retire after this year. Peyton Manning and John Elway got it right. I remember Brett Favre's last 2 seasons with the Vikings. The first year was like a Cinderella dream ride all the way until the inevitable meltdown in the NFC Championship game. He should have stayed retired after that but didn't. Came back the next year and everything fell apart. Some guys just don't know when to quit.

Every week, I'm a fan of whoever is playing against the Pukers or the Cowpies. I wish the Lions didn't have their inevitable fuckup against them, but they're the Lions. That's what they do. The Bears can look pretty good at times. Fields is like a poor man's Lamar Jackson. If the Bears had more weapons, they could be scary on offense. If they are on, they could beat the Cowpies. If everything isn't going their way, I think the Cowpies win.
If Payton or Elway thought they could win again they would have stayed. Perhaps Brady and Rodgers thought they could win one more. I bet elway and Manning knew their teams weren’t going to get better the next year.

I believe jordan left when he didn’t think they could win a fourth championship. Twice. He knew when to walk away.

But then he came back to play for the wizards. Almost got them to the playoffs with rip Hamilton.

If Payton or Elway thought they could win again they would have stayed. Perhaps Brady and Rodgers thought they could win one more. I bet elway and Manning knew their teams weren’t going to get better the next year.

I believe jordan left when he didn’t think they could win a fourth championship. Twice. He knew when to walk away.

But then he came back to play for the wizards. Almost got them to the playoffs with rip Hamilton.

It's delusional behavior where these guys are willing to give it all up for just 1 more game! Sick AF; esp. Brady!:icon_cry:

Los Angeles Raiders won 2 Super Bowls in 1980s and lost one I n 2002
Now your trolling,it’s obvious you are a sock of someone posting lies when losing a discussion.one more troll to add to ignore.

Last edited:
Wonder what shockers await us this week? Lessee the schedule...

Thursday Night Game
Ravens
at Buccaneers - Bucs out several starters. I wouldn't count them out, but I think Ravens win this one.

Sunday Games
Bears at Cowboys - Think the Cowpies defense should be able to bottle up Fields. Pies at home.

Steelers at Eagles - I read somewhere that the Steelers haven't won in Philly since the 60's. Too lazy to look it up, but I think that trend continues. Steelers suck now and Eagles stay unbeaten.

Broncos at Jags - Not really a Jags home game as it takes place in London. Both teams at 2-5. Guess I'll go with the Broncos even though Wilson is playing like ass.

Patriots at Jets - Pats looked like crap against the Bears, while the Jets have been playing pretty good lately. Jersey Jets win at home.

Raiders at Saints - Who dat says they gonna beat the Saints? Just about everybody. Not that the Raiders are doing well either. I'll go with the Raiders this week.

Dolphins at Lions - Think the Fish beat the hapless Kitties.

Panthers at Falcons - Panthers trade away CMC, basically announcing they are tanking, then they go on to whup the Bucs with a RB committee. Think the Falcons beat them at home though.

Titans at Texans - Titans should run it all up and down the Texassans.

Giants at Seahawks - The Jints have been a real surprise this season going 6-1 so far. I think they continue winning this week against the Seachix.

Cardinals at Vikings - Vikes should eke out another win at home against the Cards.

Commanders at Colts - Matty Ice got benched. More the fault of the Colt's porous offensive line. Commies coming off huge upset of the Pukers. I'll go with the Commies.

49ers at Rams - Both teams performing under expectations. I'll go with the rested Rams at home.

Packers at Bills - Pukers coming off huge losses against the Jets and Commies. Bills one of the best teams in the league right now. I don't give the Pukers much of a chance.

Monday Night Game
Bengals
at Browns - Bengals getting their shit together and playing well lately.
I assume the chiefs and chargers have a bye?

I'm doing pretty well today. I'm 9-4 going into tonight's game. After watching the Jints get their asses handed to them by the Seachix, I was left wondering how the heck the Jints made it to 6-1. The fucking Raiders got completely shut out by the Aints SMH. The Jets QB looks like he regressed back to his rookie season with all the turnovers. The extra rest didn't help the Rams at all and it looks like the trade for CMC is really paying off for the 49ers. The other games pretty much went the way I thought they would go. Getting my popcorn ready for the Pukers - Bills game. Hope the Pukers get Jollystomped.

I'm doing pretty well today. I'm 9-4 going into tonight's game. After watching the Jints get their asses handed to them by the Seachix, I was left wondering how the heck the Jints made it to 6-1. The fucking Raiders got completely shut out by the Aints SMH. The Jets QB looks like he regressed back to his rookie season with all the turnovers. The extra rest didn't help the Rams at all and it looks like the trade for CMC is really paying off for the 49ers. The other games pretty much went the way I thought they would go. Getting my popcorn ready for the Pukers - Bills game. Hope the Pukers get Jollystomped.
Yeah I was afraid that was going to happen to him against the cheatriots,they lost their starting running back due to injury so they couldn’t use the run game on them so thst made them one dimensional and he is not a scrambling quarterback and that’s why the cheatriots struggled against the bears cause they don’t fare well against scrambling quarterbacks.so looks like the cheatriots have two more cream puffs to beat up on the next couple weeks the colts and the jets again.colts couldn’t even beat Washington today.

I really hate the running back of the jets now,he just HAD to go and get himself hurt last week,he couldn’t wait a couple more weeks till after finishing with the cheatriots,no he just had to do it now. :mad: Fucking asshole.

Well this is it fir the Rams season,they had two weeks to prepare fir this game yet still could not beat the niners.the thing that’s surprising is in the games they have lost this year the offense did nothing,well in this game the offense came alive scoring two touchdowns off the bat but then gave it right back to the niners again real quickly after that.it was a Swiss cheese defense which again had kept them in games this year and why they won last week.go figure.

Last edited:
Well, Bills won 27-17. Not the blowout I was hoping for, but a loss is a loss. That's 4 losses in a row for the Pukers. Hopefully many more to come. So I'm 10-4 going into Monday Night's game between the Bengals and Browns.

Wonder what shockers await us this week? Lessee the schedule...

Thursday Night Game
Ravens
at Buccaneers - Bucs out several starters. I wouldn't count them out, but I think Ravens win this one.

Sunday Games
Bears at Cowboys - Think the Cowpies defense should be able to bottle up Fields. Pies at home.

Steelers at Eagles - I read somewhere that the Steelers haven't won in Philly since the 60's. Too lazy to look it up, but I think that trend continues. Steelers suck now and Eagles stay unbeaten.

Broncos at Jags - Not really a Jags home game as it takes place in London. Both teams at 2-5. Guess I'll go with the Broncos even though Wilson is playing like ass.

Patriots at Jets - Pats looked like crap against the Bears, while the Jets have been playing pretty good lately. Jersey Jets win at home.

Raiders at Saints - Who dat says they gonna beat the Saints? Just about everybody. Not that the Raiders are doing well either. I'll go with the Raiders this week.

Dolphins at Lions - Think the Fish beat the hapless Kitties.

Panthers at Falcons - Panthers trade away CMC, basically announcing they are tanking, then they go on to whup the Bucs with a RB committee. Think the Falcons beat them at home though.

Titans at Texans - Titans should run it all up and down the Texassans.

Giants at Seahawks - The Jints have been a real surprise this season going 6-1 so far. I think they continue winning this week against the Seachix.

Cardinals at Vikings - Vikes should eke out another win at home against the Cards.

Commanders at Colts - Matty Ice got benched. More the fault of the Colt's porous offensive line. Commies coming off huge upset of the Pukers. I'll go with the Commies.

49ers at Rams - Both teams performing under expectations. I'll go with the rested Rams at home.

Packers at Bills - Pukers coming off huge losses against the Jets and Commies. Bills one of the best teams in the league right now. I don't give the Pukers much of a chance.

Monday Night Game
Bengals
at Browns - Bengals getting their shit together and playing well lately.

I think the Raiders have quit on McDaniels. That was just flat out bad.

As a Browns fan, we've clearly been gutted so massively by close losses that it might be good to tank and get a stud WR like Marvin Harrison Jr. to start next year in full form w/Watson at the helm. I'd sit Watson for the year, we're a dead team this year. Let the second stringers play.

As a Browns fan, we've clearly been gutted so massively by close losses that it might be good to tank and get a stud WR like Marvin Harrison Jr. to start next year in full form w/Watson at the helm. I'd sit Watson for the year, we're a dead team this year. Let the second stringers play.
As a Browns fan, how do you feel about the way the Browns dumped Mayfield for Watson and the steep price in draft picks?

Forum List

Back