NFL Wk. 1 - Thurs. KC def. Balt. 27-20!

Do you think Kansas Chiefs can Three-peat as SB Champs? ;-)

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better than 50% chance

• Less than 50% chance

• Total voters

Fiero425

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2016
Week 1 and KC started the season as they finished the last by defeating the Baltimore Ravens & MVP Lamar Jackson Thurs. Nite in Kansas City! The crowd was crazy as they celebrated winning SB LVIII just a few months ago! Anyone? Great game, but a lot of penalties on Baltimore! There should have been more as they repeatedly hit Mahomes out of bounds! Such idiocy trying to hurt the face of the game! :oops: :confused::stir::meow::mad::nono:

Week 1 and KC started the season as they finished the last by defeating the Baltimore Ravens & MVP Lamar Jackson Thurs. Nite in Kansas City! The crowd was crazy as they celebrated winning SB LVIII just a few months ago! Anyone? Great game, but a lot of penalties on Baltimore! There should have been more as they repeatedly hit Mahomes out of bounds! Such idiocy trying to hurt the face of the game! :oops: :confused::stir::meow::mad::nono:
nobody likes a sore winner. I saw the OOB hit. The guy tried his best not to hit him. He pulled up his arms and made little contact
At the end of the game they showed the split screen duo of Jackson and Mahomes,, both are "face" marquee players

Week 1 and KC started the season as they finished the last by defeating the Baltimore Ravens & MVP Lamar Jackson Thurs. Nite in Kansas City!

Sorry, I would have watched it, but the NFL chose a bad time slot, I was too busy taping other better things.

Tell the NFL to shove their Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and out of country games up their ass.

There should have been more as they repeatedly hit Mahomes out of bounds!

Good. Pound the little overpaid faggot into the turf. In the old days when football was real, it only would have taken ONE hit to take that little squirt out.

Forum List

Back