NH legislator sorry for calling women 'vaginas'

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon

"There were two critical ingredients missing in the illustrious stories purporting to demonstrate the practical side of retreat. Not that retreat may not be possible mind you. What could possibly be missing from those factual tales of successful retreat in VT, Germany, and the bowels of Amsterdam? Why children and vagina's of course. While the tales relate the actions of a solitary male the outcome cannot relate to similar situations where children and women and mothers are the potential victims,"

Read more: NH legislator sorry for calling women 'vaginas' - SFGate

this guy is an embarrassment, what a tool

Whatever happened to the days when women considered themselves "vaginal Americans".

Pelosi should not slur men, I would think, Yurt, but the legislator was wrong to describe women in such language.

The lege was correct about his support of self defense. A person should not have the burden of retreat if he or she is suffering an unprovoked attack. One should be secure in and around his person from the assault of others.

But why he would use a word like that about women is beyond me.

Pelosi should not slur men, I would think, Yurt, but the legislator was wrong to describe women in such language.

The lege was correct about his support of self defense. A person should not have the burden of retreat if he or she is suffering an unprovoked attack. One should be secure in and around his person from the assault of others.

But why he would use a word like that about women is beyond me.

thank you jake. because i totally supported pelosi slurring men.

:rolleyes:

i thought i was on ignore fakey?

i see you faked it once again.

that said, i'm surprised by the lack of responses in this thread. perhaps there are too many other larger issues happening. but what this guy said is totally fracked up. should never be tolerated and such a person should be voted out of office.

i thought i was on ignore fakey?

i see you faked it once again.

that said, i'm surprised by the lack of responses in this thread. perhaps there are too many other larger issues happening. but what this guy said is totally fracked up. should never be tolerated and such a person should be voted out of office.

You are on ignore, bub, which allows me to pop in and out if I want, and ignore you all I want.

On this you are correct. First time this month.

"There were two critical ingredients missing in the illustrious stories purporting to demonstrate the practical side of retreat. Not that retreat may not be possible mind you. What could possibly be missing from those factual tales of successful retreat in VT, Germany, and the bowels of Amsterdam? Why children and vagina's of course. While the tales relate the actions of a solitary male the outcome cannot relate to similar situations where children and women and mothers are the potential victims,"

Really, what a douche. everyone knows "bitches" is the PC term. Sheesh.

It's kind of stupid to call anyone such. really so out in public.

Now, I'm not against people speaking their minds.

fair enough....in private, who cares. but this douche said it in an email, his work email. nothing in email is private. any public figure should know this. once you send something out in writing, be it papermail or email....it is public, unless protected under confidentiality laws.

Really, what a douche. everyone knows "bitches" is the PC term. Sheesh.

cute

Forum List

Back