🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NHL 2011-2012 Season

Did you hear Luongo isn't playing today? Apparently he has a flat tire.

You shoulda heard them tearing him to shreds on Felcher and Spaz yesterday. :lol:

I was driving back home from Cumbies listening to them when the news broke. I started a thread.

He's such a pussy.

I forgot about that Hansen hit on Ference.

I hope Andy returns the favor today.

I really want to see a whole lot of ass kicking handed out today.

Good Game so far...i missed the fights though because, as I thought would happen, work actually came in when I decided to try and watch the game :lol:

In a nutshell, the Canucks are tough guys when it's six on one. Not so much when it's one on one.

and then some

someone else on another forum said this

"**cough cough**11 power plays**cough cough**Boston scored 3 goals on the 5 on 5**cough cough** I think I need some syrup. -SP "

I just thought 6 canucks and 2 on the bench ganging up on Thorton said everything that I have to say about Vancouver ;)

and then some

someone else on another forum said this

"**cough cough**11 power plays**cough cough**Boston scored 3 goals on the 5 on 5**cough cough** I think I need some syrup. -SP "

I just thought 6 canucks and 2 on the bench ganging up on Thorton said everything that I have to say about Vancouver ;)

How someone can root for team that plays the way Vancouver does is beyond me. They make Montreal look like the Flyers. Vancouver knows they can't beat the Bruins 5-5 so doing everything they can to get on a powerplay makes sense. They are still by far the inferior hockey club. If we meet them again in the Finals this year it wont go seven games. More like Bruins in five.

And Lucic (pronouced LOO-chick, I don't care who the fuck says otherwise even him), getting kicked out of the game and Vancouver somehow having a 5-3 after that gang attack was one of the bigger officiating fails I've ever seen.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10scJ5fWpeE]Marchand/Raymond hits side by side - YouTube[/ame]

I know I know.

But Felcher and Spaz have a good point about that...

New rules and a new sheriff this year.

True but Elaine basically put a hit out on Marshmont yet his guy hit him lower.

I don't even care if it's game one of the finals, next time we meet them Ralph needs to start the game with a line of Luc, Thornton, and Campbell with Chara and McQuaid in the back and when the puck drops all their gloves drop whether the 'nucks are willing participants or not.

Pretty significant game jumps off in 45 minutes. Top two teams in the East going at it.

Poor Marc Savard. Still struggling a bit.

Looking pudgy and out of shape.

Eff you Matt Cooke.

Forum List

Back