NHL is White

Been watching lunkhead Kirk huh?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #ALLTheGOPHasForAmericansIsMORECultureWarBS

Of course it's white. It's primarily a Canadian sport. There are very few black NHL players, and I would bet very few blacks who coach or are members of a front office in the NHL.

So they want to refuse to hire people based on skin color and sex. Isnt that illegal?

So they want to refuse to hire people based on skin color and sex. Isnt that illegal?
It’s supposed to be, but I guess if you were oppressed at some time you have free reign to discriminate as much as you please.

Such harmony and joy in that movement

Thanks, never heard of the guy. Sounds like a privileged asshole that doesn't know shit about how most hockey players really got their start.

While I will admit, Gretzky was probably solidly middle class, Gordie Howe, the greatest of them all, came from a far, far more modest background.

Michael Jordan graduated from High School and went to college. Gordie Howe worked construction with his father, and dropped out of school to work because of the Depression. He never even graduated from high school.

The greatest basket ball player, definitely came from a more privileged background, than the greatest hockey player.

I once knew a guy that played, either in the IHL or AHL, and had several other friends, come out of the trailer parks. Definitely rural poor.

The video was disabled in that link, but it doesn't sound like he really knows what he is talking about from the write up. Just more divide and rule establishment bullshit.

It has nothing to do with money, it is all cultural.

I have no idea why so many organizations are going out of their way to cut their own throats.

Oh well, sometimes it's good to be somewhat "poor" because I don't spend a fuckin thing on any sports or merch.

I don't even watch any of them anymore, but Hockey used to be the last sport that was actually awake, now they've entered the nightmare of "wokeism".

The-Twilight-Zone-FUCK EM.jpg

Last edited:

I have no idea why so many organizations are going out of their way to cut their own throats.

Oh well, sometimes it's good to be somewhat "poor" because I don't spend a fuckin thing on any sports or merch.

I don't even watch any of them anymore, but Hockey used to be the last sport that was actually awake, now they've entered the nightmare of "wokeism".

View attachment 713423

The Flyers had a statue of Kate Smith who sung God Bless America in front of their stadium. Back in the 1970's and on they played that in key games and had an incredible record. They removed the statue a couple of years ago because she recorded a song or two that was questionable about race. This woman was not a Klan member. But she was the victim of the woke society.

This should explain it, if you are really curious.

They helped create ESG. Two decades later, some see a mess.​

1666381922436.png

etc. . . .

1666382480481.png

Everything has to do with the NWO-ESG, not consumer or supplier demand. This is the new AI technocracy, driven by, and managed by, technocrats.

I love how they try to dress up straight up racism with corporate lingo. The NHL is bending the knee to the woke ideology, and that's not smart. Yet another HR department fooled by thinking that the MSM and Twitter/social media leftists represent the opinion of America... they don't. Leftists overall aren't avid sports fans. Why cater to them?

Forum List

Back