"Decency is on the Ballot" - Jill Biden

Decency is nowhere to be seen on either side

Yours is the apologist rhetoric of a Leftist who doesn't want to admit that you are a Leftist so you simply try to smear Republicans as being no better than pro-abortion, pro-Hamas, pro-unlimited illegals coming through our border, pro-high inflation, pro-ridiculous, irresponsible spending and raising our national deficit, pro-crime.........

You pretend to be better than everyone else without even aligning with a major party. So who is your sanctimonious candidate who is better than anyone else? Give everyone his/her name.

Yours is the apologist rhetoric of a Leftist who doesn't want to admit that you are a Leftist so you simply try to smear Republicans as being no better than pro-abortion, pro-Hamas, pro-unlimited illegals coming through our border, pro-high inflation, pro-ridiculous, irresponsible spending and raising our national deficit, pro-crime.........

You pretend to be better than everyone else without even aligning with a major party. So who is your sanctimonious candidate who is better than anyone else? Give everyone his/her name.
Cool story dude 😂

Where did I deny being on the left?

To be clear

I am an old school bleeding heart liberal that is paying enough attention to know that both parties are now just tools of the oligarchs

Both parties give lip service to the average American

But do nothing of any substance after the election for us

As far as candidate?

As per usual, since 2012, I will write in a name

Jimmy Dore in 24

Cool story dude 😂

Where did I deny being on the left?

To be clear

I am an old school bleeding heart liberal that is paying enough attention to know that both parties are now just tools of the oligarchs

Both parties give lip service to the average American

But do nothing of any substance after the election for us

As far as candidate?

As per usual, since 2012, I will write in a name

Jimmy Dore in 24

I nailed your Leftist craziness which you attempted to conceal by claiming that both parties are equally bad. As if YOU are so pure and better than any Democrat or Republican. Your lying pretensions gave you away
Trump's tax cut was something "of substance."
Trump did not allow illegals to come in through our southern border freely.
Trump respects our military and shows it, unlike you Hamas-loving Democrats who are constantly badmouthing men who protect all America from enemies, foreign and domestic.

"Leftists destroy everything they touch. Look at education." -Dennis Prager

I nailed your Leftist craziness which you attempted to conceal by claiming that both parties are equally bad. As if YOU are so pure and better than any Democrat or Republican. Your lying pretensions gave you away
Trump's tax cut was something "of substance."
Trump did not allow illegals to come in through our southern border freely.
Trump respects our military and shows it, unlike you Hamas-loving Democrats who are constantly badmouthing men who protect all America from enemies, foreign and domestic.

"Leftists destroy everything they touch. Look at education." -Dennis Prager
Dennis is a right wing hack

This election is a choice between the lesser of two evils

A choice between a shit sandwich and shit on a stick

Enjoy whichever piece of shit you pick

My IGNORE LIST just got you added it to it.
You Leftists have NOTHING to add to any discussion except
nonsense, lies and slander.

ciao brutto

NY democrat candidate Paula Collins wants to establish "re-education campa" for MAGA republicans. That's how "decent" democrats have become.

NY democrat candidate Paula Collins wants to establish "re-education campa" for MAGA republicans. That's how "decent" democrats have become.
yeh, seems like the dims are tripping over themselves to virtue signal that they are so righteous (just like a cult religion)

Why, they are so righteous, they're going to make sure everyone else is too! And "making sure" means (no surprise)

coercion

Everyone must believe the same thing (what we dims believe)

How can any American support Biden's treason, taking bribe money by the tens of millions from Communist China and Ukraine, giving billions back to Iran, outrageous gasoline prices and inflation, outrageous spending especially on hotels and food for ten million illegals he invited in, including Middle East terrorists and Chinese spies, prosecuting peaceful demonstrators of January 6, stabbing Israel in the back and giving aid and comfort to Hamas and Hezbollah, cheering and promoting homosexuality and transgender insanity for children who have been born rather than aborted as is the Democrat preference..

My God, the Democrats hate America and have destroyed it.

Last edited:

"Decency is on the Ballot"​

I do not think it is decent to nominate a senile old man for the presidency who should be retired and in a retirement home somewhere to finish his life in peace and quiet. IMHO what they're doing borders on elderly abuse. If he is the best they can do then they are one fucked up political party.

1718043502804.png

"Decency is on the Ballot"​

I do not think it is decent to nominate a senile old man for the presidency who should be retired and in a retirement home somewhere to finish his life in peace and quiet. IMHO what they're doing borders on elderly abuse. If he is the best they can do then they are one ****** up political party.

The DNC should be tried under the RICO Act.

Forum List

Back