Nice Going Barack Obama: 47 Major Retailers Announce Closing of 6,000 Stores Across the Country

I have to laugh at that 5.5% Unemployment number this President and his lackeys boast about. A completely absurd fictitious number.
Yeah, it's 5.4%

:laugh: Ha, and i'm the Pope.
Well, Pope Paul:

Employment Situation Summary

the unemployment rate was essentially unchanged at 5.4 percent, the U.S. Bureau
of Labor Statistics reported today. Job gains occurred in professional and
business services, health care, and construction.

You were saying, Koshtard?

Now show us it is all Obama's fault, you hack.

I never made such a claim, however you should read the links before you post them..

or are you scared to blame Obama for any of it?

I have to laugh at that 5.5% Unemployment number this President and his lackeys boast about. A completely absurd fictitious number.
Yeah, it's 5.4%

Show us the metrics have changed since Bush, pontiff.

U1 through U6 have all declined over the past year, Your Holiness.

Yet more people are not in the work force than under Bush, another far left deflect!

Yeah, it's 5.4%

Yet more people are not in the work force than under Bush, another far left deflect!

It's a mess. The ugly truth will come out after the Communist Organizer dunce is out, and his comrades in the MSM stop covering for him.

Yeah, it's 5.4%

It's a mess. The ugly truth will come out after the Communist Organizer dunce is out, and his comrades in the MSM stop covering for him.
Very true

When he is gone, we can return to a lily white America

Yeah, it's 5.4%

And more people were not in the workforce under Bush than Clinton, but that didn't matter then. That's what happens when Boomers reach retirement age. It was OK for them to retire under Bush, but not under Obama. If a Republican gets elected in 2016, the number not in the workforce will continue to increase, but suddenly it will not matter any more because Boomers are allowed to retire under GOP presidents.

You didn't read the list, or more likely you are attempting to deceive, as done before
screenshot.1-470x624.jpg

I wonder how many jobs lost that will entail?
1700 Radio Shacks are closing and that's devastating news? When's the last time you bought anything of consequence at a Radio Shack?

A lot more people will be out of work. And since so many aren't even counted in the unemployment numbers, it falsely appears that the number is down. I shop at some of the stores on the list and it sucks that they are going away. Where are people going to find more jobs? Between Obamacare and raising minimum wage, the few jobs left will disappear.
This is probably one of the most ridiculous BS I ever read on Internet.
Each of these retailers you listed has each own dilemma how and why they folded. Mostly by competitors, technology and new process of buying power.
McDonald's sales is also way down here in US and abroad. How come it's not in your list? How they got into this predicament is self explanatory. How about blackberry cellphone used to be top of the line? Are those Obama's fault too.
The economy is improving with 220k added jobs just for April alone. Auto industry, cellphones & notes, constructions etc. in almost every sectors of industries are way up. That must be Obama's fault.
Go USA.

Yeah, it's 5.4%

AND I just heard today that BCBS is sending 188 jobs to the Philippines while laying off workers here....hmmmm.

Methinks the leftoids got it wrong again.

Yeah, it's 5.4%

AND I just heard today that BCBS is sending 188 jobs to the Philippines while laying off workers here....hmmmm.

If you can prove that the move is by left wings,,,good luck, this is nothing new and has been going on for 20 years...

Yeah, it's 5.4%

We can now add "seriously innumerate idiot" to your resume.

1700 Radio Shacks are closing and that's devastating news? When's the last time you bought anything of consequence at a Radio Shack?
11193241_652006991596799_4944700534431706016_n.jpg

Then why do we have more total employment now than we ever have in US history?
Agreed. However we have more people, more jobs and more businesses. Unfortunately, the real unemployment rate is about 11.5%, not the 5.5% the Labor Department reports.It's a farce.
So each state is lying about UE figures?

Yeah, it's 5.4%

Well Obamacare is supposed to make healthcare better and cheaper for everyone. So in order to make it cheaper need to get cheap labor. And yet BCBS is a non-profit entity..

If true that would ironic!!!

Yeah, it's 5.4%

We can now add "seriously innumerate idiot" to your resume.

Yes that will be added to your résumé for you! And thus proves what a far left drone you really are!

Many companies are feeling the pinch because of the lack of being able to pay or pre-order with a smert phone...Online sales are the whey of the future without brick and mortar stores..

Yeah, it's 5.4%

Yeah, it's 5.4%

Link?

And BCBS is not a "major retailer".

Forum List

Back