Nice Going Barack Obama: 47 Major Retailers Announce Closing of 6,000 Stores Across the Country

O.K. Your U-3 may cause Obama to throw out his chest but 11.5% of workers who once drew a paycheck ain't gettin' one now.
LIAR! :eusa_liar:
Part of that Actual U-6 of 10.8% includes people drawing a paycheck!

Went into an office supply store this week. Big closing sale - deep discounts - almost nothing left.

Couldn't find what I needed so went to the "consolidated" store a mile away. They had extra staff on duty. Not to handle increased business - to mark up prices.

Now tell us why consolidation is good for us.......

1700 Radio Shacks are closing and that's devastating news? When's the last time you bought anything of consequence at a Radio Shack?
I am sure you would have no problem repeating that to any of the people that will lose their job.
Typical of a simpleton hack open moth insert both feet up to the knees.

But oddly, Amazon has never made a profit. Amazon Prime with free 2 day shipping makes your mailbox a store.

I don't think there is a problem with Amazon being profitable. The profits are just going directly into the pockets of the top guys and/or being reinvested back into the company. Notice that they continue to grow and diversify. Amazon has taken a huge chunk of the retail market, and brick-and-mortars see the overhead of their physical locations to be a major impediment to trying to keep up.

1700 Radio Shacks are closing and that's devastating news? When's the last time you bought anything of consequence at a Radio Shack?

Since when are the jobs at those Radio Shacks of no consequence?

I think the point they were making is that Radio Shack has been sliding down for years. And the reasons Radio Shack is folding are mostly about the bad decisions and poor mgmt by the company.
I think if Barack Obama had allowed them to pay their employees $1.75 an hour, they would still be in business

Obama hates business

11193241_652006991596799_4944700534431706016_n.jpg

Those numbers are comically inaccurate.
Indeed.

That graphic is a giant lie designed for brainless tards who have no clue how many people were thrown out of work by the Great Recession.

But Hossfly's desire to believe didn't let that stop him.

I have to laugh at that 5.5% Unemployment number this President and his lackeys boast about. A completely absurd fictitious number. And they wonder why less & less people are believing Government and Corporate Media. It's all a lie. Period, end of story.

This is just blame everything on Obama derangement.

Take one example, the Wet Seal bankruptcy. The reason, as cited by Bloomberg...

“The continuing fundamental shift in consumer behavior away from traditional mall shopping toward online-only stores and increased competition throughout the specialty retail fashion industry have created a difficult operating environment,” Thomas Hillebrandt, Wet Seal’s chief financial officer, said in the company’s Chapter 11 filing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware.

Yes, blame that on Obama, lol.

Wet Seal Joins March of Mall Retailers Into Bankruptcy - Bloomberg Business
ODS is strong within the ranks of our eXtreme rw brethren. Outsourcing labor to the lowest common denominator has been going on for a generation and the partisan hack OP wants to blame the resultant effects of globalized commerce on the current POTUS.
O.K. Your U-3 may cause Obama to throw out his chest but 11.5% of workers who once drew a paycheck ain't gettin' one now.
LIAR! :eusa_liar:
Part of that Actual U-6 of 10.8% includes people drawing a paycheck!
:gives:

Why is that? Tell us far left drone..
I see you did not challenge the OP's assertion this is somehow Obama's fault.

It's pretty clear who the brainless drone is here, Koshtard.

So in other words the far left drone made an assertion and can not back it up and demands others to do the same.

Typical far left drone...

Back to my original question to this drone:

Why is that? Tell us far left drone.

Big-box stores may see dark days ahead - CBS News

The Era of Big Box Retail Dominance Is Coming to an End - Bloomberg Business

What Could RadioShack s Bankruptcy Mean For Best Buy - Forbes

The shift of electronics purchases to online retailers caused all the damage to RadioShack and other similar retail outlet chains. Not only did their sales plunge, but the stores had become showrooms for their online counterparts. Consumers visited their stores to browse through products only to later order from an online seller of the same product (termed as showrooming).

You were saying, Koshtard?

Now show us it is all Obama's fault, you hack.

Forum List

Back