Nice Going Barack Obama: 47 Major Retailers Announce Closing of 6,000 Stores Across the Country

Yeah, it's 5.4%

:laugh: Ha, and i'm the Pope.
Show us the metrics have changed since Bush, pontiff.

U1 through U6 have all declined over the past year, Your Holiness.

Yet more people are not in the work force than under Bush, another far left deflect!

AND I just heard today that BCBS is sending 188 jobs to the Philippines while laying off workers here....hmmmm.

Methinks the leftoids got it wrong again.
If you can prove that the move is by left wings,,,good luck, this is nothing new and has been going on for 20 years...

Let's see... Obamacare was forced down our throats and two major healthcare companies are now outsourcing and laying off. Hmmm.

Yeah, it's 5.4%

Yet more people are not in the work force than under Bush, another far left deflect!
We can now add "seriously innumerate idiot" to your resume.

Yes that will be added to your résumé for you! And thus proves what a far left drone you really are!
It's such a pity you are too stupid to even understand how stupid your remark was. It's right down there with lefties whining about "record profits" when gas was $4.00 a gallon.

We can now add "seriously innumerate idiot" to your resume.

Yes that will be added to your résumé for you! And thus proves what a far left drone you really are!
It's such a pity you are too stupid to even understand how stupid your remark was.

More irony impaired comments from the far left drones..

AND I just heard today that BCBS is sending 188 jobs to the Philippines while laying off workers here....hmmmm.

If you can prove that the move is by left wings,,,good luck, this is nothing new and has been going on for 20 years...

Let's see... Obamacare was forced down our throats and two major healthcare companies are now outsourcing and laying off. Hmmm.
Eh, they do it even in good times also..A hospital went broke where my last son was born during Boosh..but is now reopened...

Look at it this way, Koshtard.

5.4% x 325,127,634 (US population, present) = 17,556,892

5.4% x 298,165,797 (US population, 2005) = 16,100,953

Now where was I?

Oh, yeah.

U1 through U6 have all declined over the past year.

Suck it, tards.

Eh, they do it even in good times also..A hospital went broke where my last son was born during Boosh..but is now reopened...

The two companies in question will not be re opening the locations they shut and are shutting down.

The two companies in question will not be re opening the locations they shut and are shutting down.
Somebody will probably pick them up like the hospital I mentioned..

Tornadoes have touched down in the central US this past week while Obama was President!

Thanks a lot, Barack!

Yep! see how these far left drones will use far left math not connected to reality..
It is so fun watching you demonstrating your retardation. :badgrin:

Yep! see how these far left drones will use far left math not connected to reality..
It is so fun watching you demonstrating your retardation. :badgrin:

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Mr. Peabody, let's go forward in time to 2038!

NEWS: The Bureaus of Labor and Statistics reports the unemployment rate is now 3.4%

TARD: There are 6 million more people unemployed than 25 years ago! Damned liberals...

Yes... We all know lefties think everyone is supposed to work for free . Unfortunately employees like to eat and pay their bills. So... Companies need to increase prices to flow with the changing market.

Two layoffs at BCBS in 6 years doesn't exactly help your case any BTW.

Obama could fix the economy if he would work towards it with congress but he won't. Some of you that do not work or have secure positions don't give a fuck. Well I do, I like Radio Shack and I hate to see one empty store front after another. I went to LA last week and I had to ask a person on the street if they had riots in LA recently. He looked at me like I was nuts and said no. So I asked him why were all of these store fronts vacant...his answer was because of Obama. He was a blue collar black man that hasn't worked for 5 years. I thought he was going to break down and cry. Well I asked him to join me for lunch. Over a great taco plate and after several beers he laid it out on the table. He is no fan of Obama that is for sure. He told me his entire family has had it with Mr O. They watch as thousands of illegals move in and take what few jobs are to be had. Then he goes to the welfare office and watches as hundreds of illegals with fake ID in hand walk out with EBT cards and a cash supplement. He said it makes him sick.

I seeee...

So it is the MEXICANS' fault Radio Shack is going down!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Somebody will probably pick them up like the hospital I mentioned..

Probably? You goofs are funny. LOL

Forum List

Back