Nice going, Matthew

Glad to see Stafford made it to the Superbowl. The man was a warrior/fighter for Lions fans, he took a heckuva lotta hits and kept on playing. Best of luck, Matt.
He proved the owners of the lions suck. They had a Super Bowl caliber qb and never won one fucking playoff game with him.

What nobody realizes here is thst stafford never had a prayer to make it to the Super Bowl while with the Lions or the Lions are ever going to the Super Bowl,thst is because the NFL made a deal with Lions ownership thst in return for being awarded the chance to host the thanksgiving game every year,the trade off was they would not be allowed to go to the Super Bowl.ever wonder why they always get the bad calls against them all the time in big games.how can anyone forget the playoff game when the ref correctly threw a yellow flag against a Dallas defender fir obviously committing pass interference then picking up the flag and giving no explanation fir doing so.

barry sanders found out about it and even hinted about it into a sportswriter after retirement saying the Lions ownership was never committed to a championship.

When is everybody here going to do what I did years ago and say Fuck the NFL.this Rams,niners game was the only one I have watched all year long and that’s cause I always loved growing up getting excited over thst california rivalry.

Forum List

Back