Nick Sandman settles with WAPO 250 MILLION!! Wow

FINALLY!

The Rabid Left Media gets bitch slapped and learns they can't just say anything.

God I hope he was awarded MAXIMUM amounts. Did you see the warning tweet he just sent to Twitter CEO? ROFL
"You're next, Jack" Priceless!

An American hero
Nicholas Sandmann

Don't pick your nose wrong Nick, they'll be looking for a reason to criticize you

I hope this puts a damper on the rabid left media.

It seems the vicious, dishonest personal attacks have dropped off ever since this lawsuit was filed.

Before this, they got away with saying ANYTHING.

Yes........that is correct......according to breaking news the WASHINGTON COMPOST has settled.....Doesn't show the amount but this is the 2nd settlement from the news outlets.

CNN already surrendered for their vicious attacks against a innocent young man. KARMA BEING SERVED.....LOVE IT.

Let this be a warning fake news!! FCUK YOU

Please post a link to what each organization paid. Because all I see is the amounts the little shit was suing them for. My guess? Nothing even remotely approaching what he was asking.
Nuisance lawsuit, paid to go away. Much ado about nothing.
You seem to be very bitter that one of the lamestream media outlets got bitchslapped. Fuck Bezos and the misinformation rag known as the post.

3lo65i.jpg

Please post a link to what each organization paid. Because all I see is the amounts the little shit was suing them for. My guess? Nothing even remotely approaching what he was asking.
Even if he gets 5% of what he is suing for, he will have enough money to live off of for the rest of his life. Talk about early retirement!

Bullying pays in trumpland.

Awwwwww, poor widdle snowflake. You were soooooo sure Sandmann would get nothing.

Suck it up buttercup.

Are you writing that ALL news is fake?

No, just the crap you think supports your warped views.

Great news. NOT fake news!

Exposed Democratic Party propaganda machine for what it is. Fake news!

No, just the crap you think supports your warped views.
So faux never paid-off a defamation law suit?

Forum List

Back