Nigeria girls

Nothing.............

This group has been murdering whole villages for quite some time now. Killing every man, women, and child.

Suddenly it's mainstream that these animals are a problem.

The question is why now...................

Nigeria's oil exports have to US dropped big time when they had been forecast to rise dramatically. These terrorist are one reason for oil production losses. We need a reason to be concerned so we can get some soldiers in there & fix this problem.

NigerianImports.png

NigeriaCABp2.png

Last edited:
I just watched channel 5 news on TV this morning. They reported no troops on the ground.

No mention of the 2 arrests made by U.S. Marines.

Do we as a nation have to go to Nigerian News to get the truth about U.S. Forces.

Apparently so.

in 2012, a group of 20 scholars in African studies implored caution in putting Boko Haram on the list, fearing it would "internationalize Boko Haram, legitimize abuses by Nigeria’s security services, limit the State Department’s latitude in shaping a long term strategy, and undermine the U.S. Government’s ability to receive effective independent analysis from the region."
Boy, it's a good thing they listened to the 20 scholars of African Studies, huh? We wouldn't want to legitimize abuses by Nigerian security services. That would get the fellas at Boko Haram upset and they might do nasty things.

in 2012, a group of 20 scholars in African studies implored caution in putting Boko Haram on the list, fearing it would "internationalize Boko Haram, legitimize abuses by Nigeria’s security services, limit the State Department’s latitude in shaping a long term strategy, and undermine the U.S. Government’s ability to receive effective independent analysis from the region."
Boy, it's a good thing they listened to the 20 scholars of African Studies, huh? We wouldn't want to legitimize abuses by Nigerian security services. That would get the fellas at Boko Haram upset and they might do nasty things.

um, yeah, actually, we should just do what your boy Bush did and plunge into a war in Iraq without knowing the difference between a Shi'ite and a Sunni.

Hey, aren't you going to wait until you see what Obama does so you know what you're against?

um, yeah, actually, we should just do what your boy Bush did and plunge into a war in Iraq without knowing the difference between a Shi'ite and a Sunni.

Hey, aren't you going to wait until you see what Obama does so you know what you're against?

You still don't want to answer the question of why now? They were killing whole villages before including children. Why the sudden concern?

Our news is saying no boots on the ground, but from the Nigerian site it shows Marines arresting 2 of them in Nigeria. Are thee U.S. Marines floating on air or something.

And why should we have to get this information from a Nigerian news source?

You still don't want to answer the question of why now? They were killing whole villages before including children. Why the sudden concern?

Same reason we don't get concerned about 32,000 gun deaths, but someone actually says something when 26 kids get killed in one incident at Sandy Hook. something spectacular gets more attention.

Now, i know I've said this to you a couple of times, but obviously, you are either being willfully oblivious to it or it just doesn't fit your paranoid agenda. I don't care which.

Our news is saying no boots on the ground, but from the Nigerian site it shows Marines arresting 2 of them in Nigeria. Are thee U.S. Marines floating on air or something.

Or maybe it's not an accurate report.

Same reason we don't get concerned about 32,000 gun deaths, but someone actually says something when 26 kids get killed in one incident at Sandy Hook. something spectacular gets more attention.

Now, i know I've said this to you a couple of times, but obviously, you are either being willfully oblivious to it or it just doesn't fit your paranoid agenda. I don't care which.

Diversion.................Nothing is true except what we tell you is true. Change the subject to something else........

Yawn........

Diversion.................Nothing is true except what we tell you is true. Change the subject to something else........

Yawn........

sorry you were unable to process information, Special Ed.

Forum List

Back