Night Owls at USMB

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Wish there were more around. It gets lonely late at night on the west coast. Most of y'all are midwest and east coast and are now asleep. Anyone on the west coast that is a night owl?

Garfield.jpg

Start a group, waltky. Call it Night Owls or something.

Live chat would be cool for those that like it. I think there is some kind of website that can be attached to a v-bulletin. However, I don't do live chat for very long. It's fun when playing trivia with about 25 people, though.:)

I'm in Alaska, and I usually stay up late. Too late! Speaking of which, I need to get ready for bed right now! I do this every night, stay up too late! : (

Oh, well, long weekend coming up, I will be able to sleep in three days in a row. I really stay up late on weekends, easily until 2 or 3 am. Which would be 3 or 4 am on the West Coast. I'm an hour earlier than the West Coast here.

Night Owls at USMB

Unwillingly.

I hear ya. I was taking those horse pills for the shingles and had to take one at 1am for the past week. Well, I took them all, butnow I am programmed to staying up until 1am. Then I go to bed and toss and turn for 2 hours. I finally fall asleep at around 3ish if I am lucky.

I'm gonna pop a melatonin pill in a few. Might help me dose off.

Night Owls at USMB

Unwillingly.

I hear ya. I was taking those horse pills for the shingles and had to take one at 1am for the past week. Well, I took them all, butnow I am programmed to staying up until 1am. Then I go to bed and toss and turn for 2 hours. I finally fall asleep at around 3ish if I am lucky.

Passed out about 7:30 EDT last night, woke up about Midnight – can’t get back to sleep.

Take my advice: don’t get old…

Unwillingly.

Passed out about 7:30 EDT last night, woke up about Midnight – can’t get back to sleep.

Take my advice: don’t get old…

Lol. Too late. I already am old. And I, too, can't sleep if I doze off during the day. I did today for about an hour. That spelled my doom. But the sun was so nice today...I nodded off out there on the lounge chair.

I gotta be up at 3am to catch the Grand Sumo tournament live via satellite, which I am watching right now.

Can't say I have. Does it have alcohol in it? I can't have that due to the meds I take. If I could have alcohol, I'd love to have some kahluah over milk and ice as a night cap.
Anyway..I will google it and see what it says if consumed with the meds I am on. If it is ok, I will give it a try. The melatonin works very well. I have the 3mgs but only take half. Wild dreams, but at least I sleep. Eventually.

Yep, I'm a night owl too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDo1617aXX4]Tom Waits - Eggs And Sausage (In A Cadillac With Susan Michelson) - YouTube[/ame]

The melatonin is kicking in now...so goodnight fellow NightOwls. :)

Forum List

Back