NIH scientists pocketed $350 million in royalties — agency won’t say how much went to Fauci

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

This dirty bastard can’t be sent to prison fast enough. Crime against humanity have an entirely new meaning now , between Fauci and Bill Gates these two are nut jobs on steriods. Bill Gates isn’t even a flippen as doctor yet ppl obey him like he’s a medical God lmfao. The bastard is not a doctor.

This dirty bastard can’t be sent to prison fast enough. Crime against humanity have an entirely new meaning now , between Fauci and Bill Gates these two are nut jobs on steriods. Bill Gates isn’t even a flippen as doctor yet ppl obey him like he’s a medical God lmfao. The bastard is not a doctor.
Get a grip. This is a nothing burger

Fauci’s Royalties And The $350 Million Royalty Payment Stream HIDDEN By NIH​

It's the first time since 2005 that the NIH royalty payments receive oversight.​

Disclosures Show Dr. Fauci’s Household Made $1.7 Million In 2020, Including Income, Royalties, Travel Perks And Investment Gains​

Fauci’s Royalties And The $350 Million Royalty Payment Stream HIDDEN By NIH​

It's the first time since 2005 that the NIH royalty payments receive oversight.​

Disclosures Show Dr. Fauci’s Household Made $1.7 Million In 2020, Including Income, Royalties, Travel Perks And Investment Gains​

Nothing wrong here. Nothing to hide lime tbe Trumps need to

“During the pandemic year of 2020, their household income, perks and benefits, and unrealized gains totaled $1,776,479 — including federal income and benefits of $868,812; outside royalties and travel perks totaling $113,298; and investment accounts increasing by $794,369.”

Nothing wrong here. Nothing to hide lime tbe Trumps need to

“During the pandemic year of 2020, their household income, perks and benefits, and unrealized gains totaled $1,776,479 — including federal income and benefits of $868,812; outside royalties and travel perks totaling $113,298; and investment accounts increasing by $794,369.”
I used to think you might be smart. . You are either a shill for the establishment, or just plain stupid.

From the article;

". . . However, in our breaking investigation, we found hundreds of millions of dollars in payments also flow the other way. These are royalty payments from third-party payers (think pharmaceutical companies) back to the NIH and individual NIH scientists.

We estimate that between fiscal years 2010 and 2020, more than $350 million in royalties were paid by third-parties to the agency and NIH scientists – who are credited as co-inventors.

Because those payments enrich the agency and its scientists, each and every royalty payment could be a potential conflict of interest and needs disclosure.

Recently, our organization at OpenTheBooks.com forced NIH to disclose over 22,100 royalty payments totaling nearly $134 million paid to the agency and nearly 1,700 NIH scientists. These payments occurred during the most recently available period (September 2009 – September 2014).. . . "

D14-2z0WwAEd7Yq.png

,o1 a1-2-1.jpg

I used to think you might be smart. . You are either a shill for the establishment, or just plain stupid.

From the article;

". . . However, in our breaking investigation, we found hundreds of millions of dollars in payments also flow the other way. These are royalty payments from third-party payers (think pharmaceutical companies) back to the NIH and individual NIH scientists.

We estimate that between fiscal years 2010 and 2020, more than $350 million in royalties were paid by third-parties to the agency and NIH scientists – who are credited as co-inventors.

Because those payments enrich the agency and its scientists, each and every royalty payment could be a potential conflict of interest and needs disclosure.

Recently, our organization at OpenTheBooks.com forced NIH to disclose over 22,100 royalty payments totaling nearly $134 million paid to the agency and nearly 1,700 NIH scientists. These payments occurred during the most recently available period (September 2009 – September 2014).. . . "

D14-2z0WwAEd7Yq.png

View attachment 646461
I don’t cotton to conspiracies

From the article;

D14-2z0WwAEd7Yq.png

View attachment 646461
Try this

I already know that corruption and conflicts of interest are legal, I am not saying that anything they are doing, is "illegal." That is not the issue here.

You aren't telling me anything I don't already know. The problem? We need to hold these psychopaths accountable for what they are doing to our nation.

Nor are you proving that article in sub-stack false.

You'll notice, in the link given BY YOUR OWN LINK;

The transaction totals? Are redacted.

And, as stated in the source I gave you;

". . . In the above examples, although we know the number of payments to each scientist, we still don’t know how much money was paid – because the dollar figure was deleted (redacted) from the disclosures.

It’s been a struggle to get any useful information out of the agency on its royalty payments. NIH is acting like royalty payments are a state secret. (They’re not, or shouldn’t be!)

Consider how NIH is using taxpayer money to try and keep taxpayers ignorant and in the dark:

1. NIH defied the federal Freedom of Information Act law and refused to even acknowledge our open records request for the royalty payments. We filed our FOIA last September.

2. NIH used expensive taxpayer-funded litigation to slow-walk royalty disclosures (releasing the oldest royalties first). Although the agency admits to holding 3,000 pages, it will take ten months to produce them (300 pages per month). With Judicial Watch as our lawyers, we sued NIH in federal court last October.

3. NIH is heavily redacting key information on the royalty payments. For example, the agency erased 1. the payment amount, and, 2. who paid it! This makes the court-mandated production virtually worthless, despite our use of the latest forensic auditing tools.

NIH is essentially telling you, the taxpayer, to pay up and shut up. They'll run things. They have forgotten that they work on behalf of the American people. .. "

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2503dc87-f031-4bbb-bd68-c3498ca072d7_1168x891.png

Go to the very bottom of and look at "Transactions Total" Tell me what that number is. :rolleyes:

Without that number? That entire. . . "Factcheck.org" piece? Nothing but gaslighting.

Can you be anymore stupid? You post a link, that has a link, that emphasizes that point of my sub-stack article. . . THANKS! :113:

Last edited:
I already know that corruption and conflicts of interest are legal, I am not saying that anything they are doing, is "illegal." That is not the issue here.

You aren't telling me anything I don't already know. The problem? We need to hold these psychopaths accountable for what they are doing to our nation.

Nor are you proving that article in sub-stack false.

You'll notice, in the link given BY YOUR OWN LINK;

The transaction totals? Are redacted.

And, as stated in the source I gave you;

". . . In the above examples, although we know the number of payments to each scientist, we still don’t know how much money was paid – because the dollar figure was deleted (redacted) from the disclosures.

It’s been a struggle to get any useful information out of the agency on its royalty payments. NIH is acting like royalty payments are a state secret. (They’re not, or shouldn’t be!)

Consider how NIH is using taxpayer money to try and keep taxpayers ignorant and in the dark:

1. NIH defied the federal Freedom of Information Act law and refused to even acknowledge our open records request for the royalty payments. We filed our FOIA last September.

2. NIH used expensive taxpayer-funded litigation to slow-walk royalty disclosures (releasing the oldest royalties first). Although the agency admits to holding 3,000 pages, it will take ten months to produce them (300 pages per month). With Judicial Watch as our lawyers, we sued NIH in federal court last October.

3. NIH is heavily redacting key information on the royalty payments. For example, the agency erased 1. the payment amount, and, 2. who paid it! This makes the court-mandated production virtually worthless, despite our use of the latest forensic auditing tools.

NIH is essentially telling you, the taxpayer, to pay up and shut up. They'll run things. They have forgotten that they work on behalf of the American people. .. "

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2503dc87-f031-4bbb-bd68-c3498ca072d7_1168x891.png

Go to the very bottom of and look at "Transactions Total" Tell me what that number is. :rolleyes:

Without that number? That entire. . . "Factcheck.org" piece? Nothing but gaslighting.

Can you be anymore stupid? You post a link, that has a link, that emphasizes that point of my sub-stack article. . . THANKS! :113:
Psychopaths? Doing to our nation? Are you ok

Forum List

Back