Nike celebrates not standing for national anthem with new Kapernick shoes

You have to hand it to the old white guys that run Nike, they sure know how to get them blacks to give them what little money they have.

I had a pair of Nike shoes one time that fell apart when I dried them after hand washing them. I wrote them a letter saying I thought they should send me a new pair of Nikes to replace them since I had only used them once to run a half-marathon. They wrote me back I'd have to buy a new pair and that it was all my fault their no-good shoes fell apart. I haven't bought a pair of Nikes since from the lousy manufacturers with lying mouths and no guarantees their products can stand up to normal cleaning. They expected me to spend sixty dollars on another pair for one use. They're dreaming over there in Nike World.

People mistakenly think Nike is an American company.

When in reality, it's a globalist company ran by far left international globalists who hate America. .. :cool:
When they were made in America they sure were mean. Imagine what it would be like to call them up, have some nasty person in India who hates us to the point of only learning bad words in English for suckers who bought their shit. 'Scuse my French. But that's how foreign tele-liars talk.

You have to hand it to the old white guys that run Nike, they sure know how to get them blacks to give them what little money they have.
The kicker is the shoes feel good when they're first used, but the first time you try to keep them looking good and clean they can and do fall apart. And refund isn't in their vocabulary. They probably got sick of people suing them, although I wasn't one of them because when I was running, I couldn't afford a lawyer. They got their users by the throat, and they squeeze to cover up using not-so-long-lasting plastics to hold them together.

For only 110 bucks, you can stick it to the Man.
Then they will laugh and stick it in the bank.

Forum List

Back