Nikki Haley says Trump is in mental decline

Same ole shit.

Biden is in mental decline so of course they claim Trump is instead.
MARX.jpg

They are both in obvious mental decline.... you would have to be brainwashed or a complete moron not to see that.
Just as you'd be equally brainwashed or a complete moron to not see that Biden is much, much worse than Trump.

Just as you'd be equally brainwashed or a complete moron to not see that Biden is much, much worse than Trump.
I absolutely think Biden is in mental decline. I can't believe that he is running because his age makes him a terrible candidate. Some old folks get quieter to hide their decline and some some get loud and angry to hide their decline. At least Biden is surrounded by highly qualified people that he listens to.... Trump will appoint loyalist stooges this time.

I absolutely think Biden is in mental decline. I can't believe that he is running because his age makes him a terrible candidate. Some old folks get quieter to hide their decline and some some get loud and angry to hide their decline. At least Biden is surrounded by highly qualified people that he listens to.... Trump will appoint loyalist stooges this time.
rna3nr27w0ec1.jpeg

She should know! I agree with her! The signs are everywhere! What do you think?

Trump is in your kangaroo court almost everyday. Then goes out and does rallies every night. Get back to me when biden can do that. Lol, you loons are fools. Show me Biden's schedule, please!

Trump is in your kangaroo court almost everyday. Then goes out and does rallies every night. Get back to me when biden can do that. Lol, you loons are fools. Show me Biden's schedule, please!
Biden is doing his job as president, busy at that.

And kangaroo courts are easy for defense lawyers to win, and appeal. Does trump have competent lawyers?

its not that much different. They are both within 3 years of each other in age. The meaningful difference is the criminal intent and criminal acts.
The age isn’t the problem, it’s the degree of mental decline. Trump is exhibiting minor touches of it, infrequently, while Biden is showing deep signs on a daily basis. It has nothing to do with either man’s alleged crimes.

Honestly, regarding mental decline, do you think Biden is worse than Trump?

Nikki Haley should shut her mouth.....she is only making it worse for herself.

Go away Nikki.....you are not wanted anymore!

Read the writing on the wall!

It does not speak well for Nikki that the only drop out to endorse her is Chris Christie.
When she drops out & endorses subhuman Dotard you MAGA worshippers will shut your traps about her when she rejoins the cult.

Any Republicans who endorse Putin's assbuddy are scum.

When she drops out & endorses subhuman Dotard you MAGA worshippers will shut your traps about her when she rejoins the cult.

Any Republicans who endorse Putin's assbuddy are scum.
I just love democrat meltdowns. Having the endorsement of the profoundly disliked Chris Christie did not do Nikki Haley any good. She has proved herself a democrat.

I just love democrat meltdowns. Having the endorsement of the profoundly disliked Chris Christie did not do Nikki Haley any good. She has proved herself a democrat.
Sure she is. That's why she swore to pardon the subhuman orange baboon.

Honestly it is hard to say. Biden sticks to the teleprompter more... Trump rambles incoherently. I just don't know.
Then you are not very perceptive and your deductive reasoning skills are almost nonexistent.
Or you’re just plain lying.

Forum List

Back