Nikki Haley says Trump is in mental decline

She should know! I agree with her! The signs are everywhere! What do you think?

IMG_1792.jpeg

And then he proves her correct....

“In fact, when I heard the word ‘cognitive,’ you know, I’ve taken two of them now, I took one with Doc Ronnie, who’s now a fantastic, you know, White House doctor, and a fantastic congressman from Texas. Admiral. The White House doctor. Jackson. Ronny Jackson. And he’s now a great congressman from Texas. I took one then and I took one recently. I think the result was announced and it was, I aced it twice. I aced it.”

The Following is prepared to vote for someone who stole money from a charity, conned people in to thinking the sham summit with Kim was a success, fired his AG for not protecting him from Mueller, and replaced him with a guy known for endorsing toilets made by a company that was hut down by the FTC.
They don't care about him confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi. Or that what he was saying when he did is a lie.

I'm sick of this guy and Fox calling Biden Jacked up Joe. If Trump isn't on drugs at his rallies, he's insane. Of course Trump is jacked up.

This is the moment the drugs started wearing off.

The Following is prepared to vote for someone who stole money from a charity, conned people in to thinking the sham summit with Kim was a success, fired his AG for not protecting him from Mueller, and replaced him with a guy known for endorsing toilets made by a company that was hut down by the FTC.
They don't care about him confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi. Or that what he was saying when he did is a lie.
Seth does a great monologue on this

Seth asks how is Biden only up 2 points on this criminal. He rambles off almost all the crazy, illegal or inappropriate shit Trump has done in the last 8 years.

Nice Try Nikki is third tier now
And that Not See kissed the ring after agreeing with us liberals he’s not fit to serve. Ron Disantmonious too. Not Sees. Going along with a criminal president. History will be written 10 years from now. Mike Johnson, Majorie, Matt Goetz, Mitch. All going along now.

Reminds me of how trump in 2016 in the gop primaries said bush lied us into iraq. Then republicans voted for trump over jeb bush. So they knew.

And yet she now endorses him. I would have just not endorsed anyone but she wants a career after this and us democrats don’t want her just like we don’t want Chaney, mitt or Christie. They’re just the good ones. Didn’t go along with the not see take over

Forum List

Back