Nikki Haley tells United Nations: You're not the boss of US

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Got to love nikki!

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley was on offense Wednesday during her confirmation hearing to become United Nations ambassador, blasting the U.N. for its treatment of Israel and taking a tough line against Russia.

Haley, during her testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, also questioned the disproportionate funding the U.N. receives from the U.S., asking if America is "getting what we pay for?"

“We contribute 22 percent of the U.N.’s budget, far more than any other country,” Haley said. “We are a generous nation. But we must ask ourselves what good is being accomplished by this disproportionate contribution."

Nikki Haley blasts UN on anti-Israel bias, funding during confirmation hearing

I wasnt too thrilled with her at first but i can only commend her now.

I wasnt too thrilled with her at first but i can only commend her now.

I supported her in the gubernatorial primary when I lived in South Carolina before anybody even knew who she was. Apparently, I know how to pick 'em.

Trump is fucking up Cuba

The whole world is laughing at him

An OP from January? What am I missing, or is this just Nikki Love?
I admire her too, but she needs to be careful how far she'll row Trump's boat. She could go far if she keeps her boots clean.

She well be the greatest pick of a cabinet member Trump ever makes!

50 years and conservatives are still butthurt over Cuba

She is perfect in this role. A strong conservative who is principled, intelligent and unabashed in her patriotism. I hope she stays there and does not move to SOS as some networks are suggesting.

This is often overlooked by Trump, he cares little for race or gender, he just wants the best doing the job. He thinks like any successful businessman.

Got to love nikki!

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley was on offense Wednesday during her confirmation hearing to become United Nations ambassador, blasting the U.N. for its treatment of Israel and taking a tough line against Russia.

Haley, during her testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, also questioned the disproportionate funding the U.N. receives from the U.S., asking if America is "getting what we pay for?"

“We contribute 22 percent of the U.N.’s budget, far more than any other country,” Haley said. “We are a generous nation. But we must ask ourselves what good is being accomplished by this disproportionate contribution."

Nikki Haley blasts UN on anti-Israel bias, funding during confirmation hearing

That article is from January 2017.

Forum List

Back