Nikki Haley will be a much bigger problem than Trump for the Democrats

Propaganda is your facts?

Ok. Post the truth. Link to how unemployment was zero when Trump was leaving office.

Post how companies are leaving Mexico because of Trump.

Post the links. Best you can do is post opinion pieces how it wasn’t Trumps fault that these things happened.

Ok. Post the truth. Link to how unemployment was zero when Trump was leaving office.

Post how companies are leaving Mexico because of Trump.

Post the links. Best you can do is post opinion pieces how it wasn’t Trumps fault that these things happened.
You used Washington post
You used leftist fact check
Trump wanted Germany and NATO to take up their share of its defense
You got nothing

The Democrats better hope Trump is the Republican nominee.
The Democrats need to get their crap together.

Nikki won’t be a problem because Teumpnis getting the nomination.

Use your head, Elmo.

You used Washington post
You used leftist fact check
Trump wanted Germany and NATO to take up their share of its defense
You got nothing

So post the links to the truth. Not your personal opinions. Post the unemployment rate. Post how Trump did not issue the order to remove troops from Germany.

It isn’t facts you are operating with. It is you dealing in propaganda. Post your links. Come on. You are the Patriot right? You must have Google to find them.

Support for Trump isn’t about ‘patriotism,’ it’s about revenge; it’s about Trump beating Biden in some childish, reckless, irresponsible rightwing grudge match, having nothing to do with what’s best for the country.
Any support for Biden should be considered a threat to the Republic

So post the links to the truth. Not your personal opinions. Post the unemployment rate. Post how Trump did not issue the order to remove troops from Germany.

It isn’t facts you are operating with. It is you dealing in propaganda. Post your links. Come on. You are the Patriot right? You must have Google to find them.
Same old shit you used the same shit that pushed Trump Russian collusion and Trump wanted Russian hookers to pee on him. Find a better source otherwise you got nothing but Russian disinformation. Sport

President Biden served the purpose of ridding the country of Trump – having served that purpose the voters are done with President Biden and are prepared to vote him out of office provided the GOP nominee is someone other than Trump – and Haley would be the most palatable among current Republican candidates.

Weak Democrats and democratic-leaning independents would vote for Haley; neutral moderates and other fence sitters would vote for Haley; and Republican-leaning independents who voted for President Biden in 2020 – having never voted for a Democrat for president before – would return to voting for the Republican nominee, provided, again, that nominee is not Trump.
I’m not sure about all of those groups voting for Haley. She is anti-union. Thats not going to help her only because Biden is so pro-union. The strikes of this year have brought into sharp focus what is at stake... All of the wealth and power is flowing to the top and workers are getting left behind. I don’t think you can automatically say that Indies who lean left are going to swarm to Haley because of that alone; and I haven’t even touched on her pro-life stance yet.

I’m also curious about the true Indies. Haley is a political chameleon. If she was a member of the House, you would lump her in with McCarthy pretty easily. She tells whomever she is talking to what they want to hear most of the time. It was good to see that she was “brave” (and that is the right word) enough to tell the GOP audience during the debates that they are not going to arrest women and doctors who seek abortion. That is how crazy the right wing voters are now. Telling the crowd that they can’t do the most extreme thing is brave in this day and age but I don’t think it’s going to play super well with true Indies when she has to eventually explain why she carried the water for the blob all this years.

As for the republicans who are never Trumpers...yep they’ll come home. But how many of the blob supporters would stay home?

What Haley does is get people like me to look at her website--which I did. You don’t automatically dismiss her out of hand if you’re even somewhat moderate the way you do with the blob and DeSantis, the human trafficker.

I’m not sure about all of those groups voting for Haley. She is anti-union. Thats not going to help her only because Biden is so pro-union. The strikes of this year have brought into sharp focus what is at stake... All of the wealth and power is flowing to the top and workers are getting left behind. I don’t think you can automatically say that Indies who lean left are going to swarm to Haley because of that alone; and I haven’t even touched on her pro-life stance yet.

I’m also curious about the true Indies. Haley is a political chameleon. If she was a member of the House, you would lump her in with McCarthy pretty easily. She tells whomever she is talking to what they want to hear most of the time. It was good to see that she was “brave” (and that is the right word) enough to tell the GOP audience during the debates that they are not going to arrest women and doctors who seek abortion. That is how crazy the right wing voters are now. Telling the crowd that they can’t do the most extreme thing is brave in this day and age but I don’t think it’s going to play super well with true Indies when she has to eventually explain why she carried the water for the blob all this years.

As for the republicans who are never Trumpers...yep they’ll come home. But how many of the blob supporters would stay home?

What Haley does is get people like me to look at her website--which I did. You don’t automatically dismiss her out of hand if you’re even somewhat moderate the way you do with the blob and DeSantis, the human trafficker.
Human trafficker? How many children did Obama hand over to human traffickers?

Same old shit you used the same shit that pushed Trump Russian collusion and Trump wanted Russian hookers to pee on him. Find a better source otherwise you got nothing but Russian disinformation. Sport

Nope. That isn’t a link and I never believed the Russian hooker thing. I knew that Trump was so arrogant that if he partook in water sports, he would be the one pissing, not being pissed on.

But back to what you are trying to deflect from. Post the links scooter. What was the unemployment rate the last year of Trump’s administration? Was it up or down?

The sad part is you know you are lying. But you don’t care that you are lying. Because you think anything goes when opposing those you hate.

Post the links. Prove me wrong.

You’re full of shit.

Dimwits like you may look at her website. (Doubtful.) But, you will always vote for the brain-dead scumbag Democrap nominee.

The Democrats better hope Trump is the Republican nominee.
The Democrats need to get their crap together.

Our Republic would survive if Nikki Haley became President............it would NOT survive the orange jesus.

This is an intelligent and thoughtful analysis – however the voters are neither.

American presidential politics is subjective and visceral; voters vote for president predicated on who they like and who they think will win – devoid of research, fact-finding, and policy positions.

Consequently, the voters are ready to move on from President Biden, having served the purpose of ridding the country of Trump; Haley will serve the purpose of moving on from President Biden.

And if Trump is the GOP nominee, they’ll reelect President Biden to serve that purpose again.

And this is an example of the rightwing idiocy that will win President Biden a second term.
Haley is a piece of RINO shit. Everything that Ramaswamy said about her is true. She should be a Democrat.

Her removing the Confederate flag in South Carolina was one of the most despicable things ever done by an American Governor.

Want to know about her family values? He daughter just married a big buck Negro. That just shows what a fucked up family she has.

Piss on her. She is a Moon Bat. The Democrat Party should claim her. She is trash just like all Democrats.

You silly fucker sould like a cultist. Not supporting her has nothing to do with Trump. Hell are Bernie sander supports cultist for not supporting Clinton?
You defend every negative thing said about Trump. You attack anythig that could be a threat to his power. You do this because that is what Trump wants his cult members to do.
Trump says jump, you say how high.

Forum List

Back