Nine Killed In Knife Attack

Was it an "assault" knife? Or just scary looking?

assault knife....that's hilarious....arbitrary descriptions....the liberal way!!!!!!!
There is a lot of difference between a gentlemen's pen knife and a mule skinner.

Apparently, you think a knife is a knife is a knife. I prefer a short Samurai capable of cutting through bones when swung hard enough. Now THAT'S an assault knife!

I love Wakisashis, and Katanas.....but the point is there are weapons can kill people, it's really the person with them......

We need to call for blade locks... eliminate high capacity stabbings.. oh, and since the only purpose of a knife is to kill, you have to start buttering your bread with a spoon

yeah but you can cut hearts out with spoons......and watch out for those ladles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you should research the history about table knives.

We have already fought the knife regulation wars.

We need to call for blade locks... eliminate high capacity stabbings.. oh, and since the only purpose of a knife is to kill, you have to start buttering your bread with a spoon

yeah but you can cut hearts out with spoons......and watch out for those ladles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the fully automatic assault spork

DAMN!!!!!!!! I forgot about the spork, now that's the howitzer of cutlery!!!!!!!!!!!

assault+spork.jpg

Oh shit... they're on the open market with no background checks.... they are being sold in the webernets as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Spork Utensil Tool OD GREEN Military Survival EDC TAD GEAR Light My Fire | eBay

It's waaaay too easy to mock your positions.......and ALOT of fun

Amazing that you were able to write a single post without exposing your irrational homophobia.

And you see irrational homophobia in the above post? Where?
It's waaaay too easy to mock your positions.......and ALOT of fun

Do have a reading comprehension problem? Perhaps you ought to try parsing sentences before you make yourself sound like a complete moron.

Forum List

Back