Nine migrants died and dozens more were rescued trying to cross the Rio Grande in Texas

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
Like I keep saying, if they found 9 dead, theirs 90 more dead in the trees, in the rivers and the desert. It's just like all the millions of Fentanyl pills they discover at the border. Ten times that many are getting into the country. It cannot be overstated how bad things are at the border for a variety reasons. Myorkas needs to be fired and replaced by someone who cares about this country.

WHY are they bothering rescuing these vile criminals?
These INVADERS that have absolutely NO RESPECT for this country???
No one dies crossing by the correct means, following the correct procedures. If they pass immigration, fair enough, if they don't, back you go. When people try illegal immigration, death is an acceptable and rewarding result.

Rescuing the drowing in a legitimate human, humane act, typical of our countrymen.
Hopefully the survivors were deposited back on the other side of the river to bury their dead.
May they rest in peace.

Yeah kill those MFers!!!

Says a fucking psychopath.

Wait till one of those slimey vermin kills somebody in YOUR family..........then we'll have a good laugh at YOU!

fuck-fuck-you.gif

Trump is God to many of those afflicted by Apollo.

I've never claimed to worship Trump or claim him a god of any type.
Just because someone has an entire countries best interests at heart, doesn't make them a god.

IF I worship anyone, it's definitely not a politician or billionaire!!!

;):thup:

Rescuing the drowing in a legitimate human, humane act, typical of our countrymen.
Hopefully the survivors were deposited back on the other side of the river to bury their dead.
May they rest in peace.
Sending migrants back to where they came from is racist.

You’re a racist bigot

9 dead...I wonder how....They're not just walking into our country you know....;/

Sending migrants back to where they came from is racist.

You’re a racist bigot
Not at all, but we are getting a huge influx of illegal immigration by Executive invitation with no push since the administration started to address immigration as a whole, on the legislative front, instead pursuing other agendas and ruling what we should be doing (immigrationwise) by executive fiat. This is not what the founding fathers had in mind and not acceptable way to set this agenda or policy system, just a continuation of the BS in this area by both sides, going back to the early 80s, with the ying/yang mishandling of the two parties, while they make contribution money, and quietly encourage illegal immigration by private and public sector, along with funneling cheap labor into the system to be illegally employed with no clear view of the long term, while making no serious attempt to control the illegal labor competition with natural born American Citizens, rather than pushing for legislative decision based on clearly state assessment, goals, and path to citizenship if these aliens are to remain here.
While no "Build the wall" guy, I certainly recognize this method of handling policy without the agreement of the American public through it's representatives is bullshit, just as certainly as I know, loading the border crossing aliens on planes in the night to fly them to cities and towns that never asked for them or wanted the expenditure of public funds at the local and state level to pay for the executive action is WRONG.

If they could just walk into the nation they would not have drowned.
Good grief you're an idiot....So, what should we do? set up a ferry for them to get here and enter illegally?

Forum List

Back