NK missle can hit east coast = fake news ?

...and the D and R parties will gladly promote the lie, so they can take the country to war AGAIN.

WAR is the ONLY alternative for the orange charlatan to divert the world's attention from his Mueller "problems."

Have you seen the new law suit Mueller is now facing from judicial watch, going to be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judicial Watch DONATE NOW

Judicial Watch Sues Justice Department for Mueller Russian Special Counsel Budget
2017-05-17T225617Z_1926216083_RC1B9EB4C960_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP.jpg

Mueller

October 10, 2017
Mueller’s Budget Under Wraps

(Washington, DC)Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) concerning the budget and administrative records of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:17-cv-02079)).

The lawsuit was filed after the Department of Justice failed to respond to an July 10, 2017 FOIA request seeking the following:

1. A copy of the budget prepared and submitted by Robert S. Mueller III or his staff in his capacity as appointed “Special Counsel to oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters.” Temporal scope of this request is from 17May2017 to 10July2017.
  2. A copy of all guidance memoranda and communications by which the Justice Management Division will review the Special Counsel’s Office’s “Statement of Expenditures” prior to or for the purpose of making each public. Temporal scope of this request is from 1June2017 to present.
  3. A copy of each document scoping, regulating, or governing the Special Counsel’s Office appointed under the leadership of Mueller III. Temporal scope of this request is from 17May2017 to present.

...and your beloved D Party will gladly join him...as they did when he attacked Syria based on lies.

I know, I know.........and that is why I'm not too happy with democrats either......Scared shitless of seeming "unpatriotic."
You are making progress my son.

There is little difference between to two criminal gangs....and when it comes to war, there is NO DIFFERENCE.

You are seeing the light...now....it must be so uplifting.
The only bummer is Trumps willingness to get us into a war for his megalomaniac goals of making himself look powerful and to have bragging rights...
Just like Big Ears (but you LOVED him), just like W (and you hated him), just like Bubba (and you loved him), just like the rest of them all the way back to JFK who pushed peace at all costs and got his head blown off for it.

They loved it when O was warring it up in the ME but not W. They just loved it.

He did. He tried diplomatically and China complied by closing NK businesses and cutting off their supply of oil.
It, unfortunately hasn’t worked.
Didn't Trump vow to DO something if NK kept this up?

lol
umm yea. like 5 missile launches ago.. lol
thats not what he initially said he was going to do, though.
My thing is, say what you mean, mean what you say. Trump does the COMPLETE oppposite most of the time, it seems..

lol
don't you and the left VOW to bitch at whatever he does regardless if you were wanting it done or not?
LOL LOL MANY LOLS back atcha.

are you saying that 'red lines' drawn but not enforced are no longer fair game for criticism?

gee, I wonder why a partisan hack like you would take that position...

...and your beloved D Party will gladly join him...as they did when he attacked Syria based on lies.

I know, I know.........and that is why I'm not too happy with democrats either......Scared shitless of seeming "unpatriotic."

There is little difference between to two criminal gangs....and when it comes to war, there is NO DIFFERENCE.

The only bummer is Trumps willingness to get us into a war for his megalomaniac goals of making himself look powerful and to have bragging rights...
Just like Big Ears (but you LOVED him), just like W (and you hated him), just like Bubba (and you loved him), just like the rest of them all the way back to JFK who pushed peace at all costs and got his head blown off for it.

who did?

lol
don't you and the left VOW to bitch at whatever he does regardless if you were wanting it done or not?

are you saying that 'red lines' drawn but not enforced are no longer fair game for criticism?

no, he is saying if he did do what he said he was going to do, you would be bitching about that.

the missle landed next to Japan , but there’s one “scientician” everyone is quoting saying that this thing can hit DC.

Everyone is Just excepting this is true. Could it be the war machine at work? It’s not like this guy had access to the missile how can you be so sure of its capabilities?
It's not fake news. NK missiles can hit the east coast of Korea.

the missle landed next to Japan , but there’s one “scientician” everyone is quoting saying that this thing can hit DC.

Everyone is Just excepting this is true. Could it be the war machine at work? It’s not like this guy had access to the missile how can you be so sure of its capabilities?

The calculation that it could theoretically reach the East coast is based on the altitude that the missile reached. If the ballistic trajectory were adjusted to a flatter trajectory, theoretically it could travel that distance. It does not mean that they have a guidance system that could accurately target anything at that distance.

lol

no, he is saying if he did do what he said he was going to do, you would be bitching about that.

It's not about me. It's about Trump. It's about the defenders of Trump no matter what he does or doesn't do.

lol

hey - i can upset people on both sides because i don't play the partisan shit. i push for the same standards to be applied to all and shitnuts like you take that to mean i'm defending trump when i'm merely defending common practices of right and wrong.

what i am saying - and this is going to be work to stupid myself to this level so you can try to understand, but dig deep and work to comprehend -

it doesn't matter WHAT trump does - you will mock him.
it doesn't matter WHAT trump says, you will make fun of it
it doesn't matter what trump accomplishes, you will say it wasn't him or worth having
it doesn't matter at all - you will continue to be a partisan pom pom waving asswhipe who does all of the above yet goes "it's trump, so it's ok!" never seeing that is exactly the problem that put us all in the position of having either trump OR clinton as president.

are we clear or do you need to prattle off some other form of idiocy proclaiming your stupidity has reached new highs?

lol

It's not about me. It's about Trump. It's about the defenders of Trump no matter what he does or doesn't do.
i rest my cast.

it doesn't matter - it's all trump and all wrong - anyone who says otherwise is branded a defender of trump and not who they really are - tired of juvenile bullshit.

but thank you for proving me correct so quickly. you attack anything trump does and anyone who may disagree with you then try and take some jacked up liberal bullshit highroad for your arrogance.

shit don't fly anymore son.

lol

and his post was about the haters no matter what he does or doesnt do.

lol

hey - i can upset people on both sides because i don't play the partisan shit. i push for the same standards to be applied to all and shitnuts like you take that to mean i'm defending trump when i'm merely defending common practices of right and wrong.

what i am saying - and this is going to be work to stupid myself to this level so you can try to understand, but dig deep and work to comprehend -

it doesn't matter what trump accomplishes, you will say it wasn't him or worth having
it doesn't matter at all - you will continue to be a partisan pom pom waving asswhipe who does all of the above yet goes "it's trump, so it's ok!" never seeing that is exactly the problem that put us all in the position of having either trump OR clinton as president.

are we clear or do you need to prattle off some other form of idiocy proclaiming your stupidity has reached new highs?

Are you lying about me because you like to, or because you need to?

who did?

Majority of dems. Not you. At least you've been consistent.

lol

Are you lying about me because you like to, or because you need to?
not lying. you not liking the truth doesn't make it a lie.

now back to ignore for your punk ass.

lol

i rest my cast.

it doesn't matter - it's all trump and all wrong - anyone who says otherwise is branded a defender of trump and not who they really are - tired of juvenile bullshit.

but thank you for proving me correct so quickly. you attack anything trump does and anyone who may disagree with you then try and take some jacked up liberal bullshit highroad for your arrogance.

shit don't fly anymore son.

If you think you know me so well, why don't you tell us all what Trump has done that I should be praising him for,
but I'm attacking him instead.

who did?

Majority of dems. Not you. At least you've been consistent.

I think the majority of Democrats supported Obama getting us out of Iraq. I think the majority of Democrats supported the Afghan war in the first place.

What did he say? He has said we will handle it, not how, to my understanding.
He did. He tried diplomatically and China complied by closing NK businesses and cutting off their supply of oil.

lol
My thing is, say what you mean, mean what you say. Trump does the COMPLETE oppposite most of the time, it seems..

What did he say? He has said we will handle it, not how, to my understanding.

lol
Like 2 or 3 months ago he said if he did it again, he would rain down "fire and brimestone" or something to that effect. That was 4 or 5 missile launches ago..
If he keeps this up, this is going to be his "red line" gaffe

Forum List

Back