No 1 Downloaded Song: "Stick Your Progress Where the Sun Don't Shine"

"You can't be serious" means you just realized how stupid you are for loving that song.

You're right. You are stupid. John Lennon probably laughed at all you suckers who love that song right up until the day he died. If he didn't, he wasn't nearly as smart as I think he was.
Anything he owned, he earned. This is nothing more than the continuation of the colonizer mindset. You don't get to dictate what people buy with money they earned. Frankly it is none of your business.

Difference being: Christians know we can't earn our way there, and we don't. We couldn't even should we try.

There is no Jesus Christ in the Church of Woke. The only hope for you all is to Virtue Signal your way there. Of course, if you're an elder you don't have to try. You all eat up John Lennon's slop because he's a High Elder. He can live in a mansion and own a dozen cars and sing about "no possessions" and you all go glassy-eyed for...reasons.

I laugh every time that song comes on. For the record.
Lol @ we know we can't earn our way there

Christians worship wealth and preach prosperity gospel.....which is nothing Jesus talked about....

and Jesus Christ was hated for being woke....

Being woke would be healing the leper instead of demonizing him...
Being woke is hanging out with the thieves and the prostitutes and having fellowship with them...

But Christians hate Jesus if they ain't using his name to justify their prejudices

Still waiting for you to tell me all of these great anti-Civil Rights hits that you grew up listening to..

Conservatives in the 60's demonizing drugs sex and music....

Conservatives today...still demonizing all of those things -- and as for the music, they are bastardizing it...

Still waiting for you to tell me about all of those great anti-Civil Rights songs of the 60's

Hahahahah no. The hippies in the 60s left everyone alone. They grew up to screech at teenagers and little kids about putting masks over their faces.

What a joke

Anything he owned, he earned. This is nothing more than the continuation of the colonizer mindset. You don't get to dictate what people buy with money they earned. Frankly it is none of your business.

Oh but that's not what the song says!

"Imagine NO POSSESSIONS"

So when that part comes I always say "Great! Gimme your cars, John! And your mansion!"

Only liberals would love a song like that, written by such a blatant hypocrite.

Hahahahah no. The hippies in the 60s left everyone alone. They grew up to screech at teenagers and little kids about putting masks over their faces.

What a joke
Still waiting for you to tell me all of the anti-civil rights songs you grew up listening to

Why are you dodging?

Lol @ we know we can't earn our way there

Christians worship wealth and preach prosperity gospel.....which is nothing Jesus talked about....

and Jesus Christ was hated for being woke....

Being woke would be healing the leper instead of demonizing him...
Being woke is hanging out with the thieves and the prostitutes and having fellowship with them...

But Christians hate Jesus if they ain't using his name to justify their prejudices

Still waiting for you to tell me all of these great anti-Civil Rights hits that you grew up listening to..

The Prosperity Gospel is a scourge.

No, being Woke is your precious Identity Politics. Own that. Enjoy it. It's all yours.

Still waiting for you to tell me all of the anti-civil rights songs you grew up listening to

Why are you dodging?

What does that have to do with anything? I was born well after that era at any rate. That's first.

Second, I will never dance to the tune or another nor jump through whatever hoops you have for me.

Oh but that's not what the song says!

"Imagine NO POSSESSIONS"

So when that part comes I always say "Great! Gimme your cars, John! And your mansion!"

Only liberals would love a song like that, written by such a blatant hypocrite.
That is exactly what Jesus asked his disciples to do....

Are you saying you would have been demonizing Jesus like you are demonizing Lennon??

I mean, after all...you white folks tend to make Jesus and Lennon look alike....funny how that works...

2a34d8_aac7f280606a48b89d358d91dac97906mv2.jpg

The Prosperity Gospel is a scourge.

No, being Woke is your precious Identity Politics. Own that. Enjoy it. It's all yours.
Identity politics you say??
z_c00n_0066 (18).jpg
I swear debating Conservatives is pointless because their arguments are so idiotic...

Now, back to you telling me about all of these anti-civil rights songs that we all know and love....

That is exactly what Jesus asked his disciples to do....

Are you saying you would have been demonizing Jesus like you are demonizing Lennon??

I mean, after all...you white folks tend to make Jesus and Lennon look alike....funny how that works...

View attachment 674395

Jesus asked His followers to imagine "no possessions"? Chapter and verse please.

"Demonize"...oh no!! How dare we demonize someone for writing a really stupid song that makes the songwriter a blazing hypocrite! hahahahahah lolz

You obviously have no idea behind the actual meaning of the song.

It is hilarious to me how you are all so TRIGGERED over the commie lovesong "Imagine".

I can only hope John Lennon thought you were a stupid as I do for slobbering all over it, with his many many Rolls Royces and his mansions. If not, he was as stupid as his minions.

It is a beautiful thing that John Lennon wrote the Commie Love Anthem that he could not live up to--and did not even try--but when you point this out to Commies of course they're Ultimate Butt Hurt.

What a time to be alive, right?

“‘Imagine’, which says: ‘Imagine that there was no more religion, no more country, no more politics,’ is virtually the Communist Manifesto, even though I’m not particularly a Communist and I do not belong to any movement.” - John Lennon

Forum List

Back