No.1 On Billboard Hot 100 For Several Weeks Let's Show Some Love

He brought to the table what the young people like.
It's not easy to make it to Billboard Hot 100

He did it twice with the same song. Biggest rap hit of 2024.

I have everything in my music catalog Spanish, Italian, and African music which is so cool to hear. I can deal with rap music that has a good beat to it, and does not degrade women. I have some Taylor Swift and some Miranda Lambert, little red wagon. I have some Hank Williams, Jambalaya on the Bayou and some Willie and Waylon Luchenback, Texas.

I'm well rounded when it comes to music. I have loads of gospel as well. I grew up listening to Pink Floyd, we don't need no education.

That's one flaming pile of shit right there......Like when Godzilla attacked Hati.

I think when it comes to music you all need to be more well rounded. The people decide what they like and they make it #1.

It's all about appealing to the younger generation.

I think you just fail to understand what he's saying, so rather than have such a closed mind look into it.

Whether you like it or not... Kendrick Lamar is shaping and schooling the next two younger generations so people "BETTER" find out what he's telling them as they are repeating it.

It's not bad rapping. :dunno:

I don't really like it, but it's not bad. Better than pop country. :auiqs.jpg:

Eh, he's talking that "colonizer" bullshit. 👎

Without white settlers, softer dipshits wouldn't even be able to survive. There would be no civilization for them to covet.

Mr. Bear and Gator give zero fucks about this one's funky moves.

JUL 15, 2024 AT 12:58 PM

'Not Like Us' Lyrics & Music Video: Kendrick Lamar Returns to No. 1 on Hot 100 With Drake Diss!

Kendrick Lamar is on top once again.

The 37-year-old rapper’s “Not Like Us,” a diss track aimed at Drake, rebounded to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week, thanks to the premiere of the official music video.

This is the song’s second week on top of the Hot 100 after it debuted at No. 1 nine weeks earlier. It spent the next eight weeks hovering between Nos. 2 and 6, including the last two weeks at No. 3.

He also performed it a whopping five times at his Juneteenth The Pop Out: Ken & Friends concert at the Kia Forum in Inglewood, Calif.

Only two non-holiday songs have spent more time, nine weeks each, between stays at No. 1 on the Hot 100: Olivia Rodrigo’s “Vampire” in 2023 and Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball” in 2013, via Billboard.

He earned the first of his four No. 1s for a week in 2015 as featured on Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood.”

People liked him when he worked with Taylor Swift on several songs now they say awful things about him as a solo artist doing his own thing.

Music helps you learn a lot about people ways.

Anyway congratulations to Kendrick Lamar successfully fighting through the blockages, roadblocks, and all the racism to make to the top of the charts.

Shake those haters off! :mm::thewave:

Forum List

Back