No agency examined DNC servers. But we are to believe that the Russians hacked the election.

Using a video from Russia Today a state run Russian news service... again a "State run" news service. Do you understand what that means?

Donald Trump donated money to Hilary Clinton's Senate campaign as well as "donating" to the Clinton Foundation. What do you suppose he got in return?

Are you always supposed to get something directly in return for donating to your political party or a charity? Maybe you forgot that Trump used to be a Democrat?

Using a video from Russia Today a state run Russian news service... again a "State run" news service. Do you understand what that means?

Donald Trump donated money to Hilary Clinton's Senate campaign as well as "donating" to the Clinton Foundation. What do you suppose he got in return?

Are you always supposed to get something directly in return for donating to your political party or a charity? Maybe you forgot that Trump used to be a Democrat?

Not very inquisitive.....are you.

State run news. Fucking hilarious. As if CNN and MSNBC aren't simply stenographers for the Democratic Party establishment.

Ok so you don't understand what "State Run" news means. Got it. Maybe you should Google it or something.
I can well understand why Hilarybots don't like to think about Wikileaks.

Sorry I'm not a Hillarybot... but I do know that a "State Run" news agency isn't going to admit their government hacked into another country's political party in order to attempt to influence the election... especially after their President categorically denied doing so. But that is probably beyond your comprehension.

Do you understand what charity is?

State run news. Fucking hilarious. As if CNN and MSNBC aren't simply stenographers for the Democratic Party establishment.

Ok so you don't understand what "State Run" news means. Got it. Maybe you should Google it or something.

Sorry I'm not a Hillarybot... but I do know that a "State Run" news agency isn't going to admit their government hacked into another country's political party in order to attempt to influence the election... especially after their President categorically denied doing so. But that is probably beyond your comprehension.

If you voted for Hilary instead of Bernie you are a Hilarybot.

Do you understand what charity is?

Yeah I do. I also understand that only 10% of the money going to the Clinton Foundation actually goes to charitable causes.

Unfortunate that those e-mails are authentic, embarrassing to say the least.

I didn't. I've been VERY clear I voted for Bernie.

That doesn't matter...the more important thing is the Russian hack. Why is that so hard to understand?

That doesn't matter...the more important thing is the Russian hack. Why is that so hard to understand?

The content of the e-mails doesn't matter? Are you fucking kidding or what?

The content of the e-mails doesn't matter? Are you fuckinjg kidding or what?

No, it doesn't matter compared to the hack. Not sure what part of that you don't get. I can't explain it easier than this. If a girl gets sexually assaulted do you blame her because she dressed "slutty?"

I didn't. I've been VERY clear I voted for Bernie.

Yet you sound just like a completely hypocritical, dishonest, dull witted Hilarybot.

No, it doesn't matter compared to the hack. Not sure what part of that you don't get. I can't explain it easier than this. If a girl gets sexually assaulted do you blame her because she dressed "slutty?"

Perhaps you can explain why the content of the e-mails doesn't matter.

You didn't get the memo? The emails didn't effect the election according to Trump and all his followers.

You didn't get the memo? The emails didn't effect the election according to Trump and all his followers.
You seem to be avoiding direct relevant questions.....just like every other Hilarybot.

You seem to be avoiding direct relevant questions.....just like every other Hilarybot.

No...I told you exactly what is going on. You said the emails were so important...but Trump and his supporters say they meant nothing and didn't effect the election. So are you saying that isn't true?

The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

The FBI has instead relied on computer forensics from a third-party tech security company, CrowdStrike, which first determined in May of last year that the DNC’s servers had been infiltrated by Russia-linked hackers, the U.S. intelligence official told BuzzFeed News.

CrowdStrike is pretty good. There’s no reason to believe that anything that they have concluded is not accurate,” the intelligence official said, adding they were confident Russia was behind the widespread hacks.

21jrw50.jpg

Forum List

Back