No agency examined DNC servers. But we are to believe that the Russians hacked the election.

Not very inquisitive.....are you.

Do you understand what charity is?
Yeah I do. I also understand that only 10% of the money going to the Clinton Foundation actually goes to charitable causes.

That is completely false...did you hear that on RT Putin Vision?

10% is what CLinton Foundation passes through to OTHER charity organizations, but most of what they do are their own charitable programs:

CharityWatch concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go? - FactCheck.org
Why are all you Hilarybots so incredibly stupid and dishonest all the time?
7 Things You Need To Know About The Clinton Foundation

Unbelivable. Asshole, do everyone a favor and actually READ the link I gave as it easily blows away the your link's misleading half-truths before you even posted it.
Believe it dummy.

Clinton Foundation Spent Barely 6 Percent On Charitable Grants In 2014

Do you understand what charity is?
Yeah I do. I also understand that only 10% of the money going to the Clinton Foundation actually goes to charitable causes.

10% is what CLinton Foundation passes through to OTHER charity organizations, but most of what they do are their own charitable programs:

CharityWatch concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013

Unbelivable. Asshole, do everyone a favor and actually READ the link I gave as it easily blows away the your link's misleading half-truths before you even posted it.
Believe it dummy.

You are an idiot, clearly. No other way to explain it.

You post links BUT THEY DON'T SAY WHAT YOU THINK THEY SAY.

Just because "charitable grants" your link talks about are only 6% of the spending does not mean that OTHER METHODS OF CHARITY WORK is not the other 80+% of what Clinton foundation spent on. Clinton foundation does little money pass-through. What they do is get on the plane, go to the actual locale and setup actual programs on the ground instead of giving money out.

Believe it dummy.

You are an idiot, clearly. No other way to explain it.

You post links BUT THEY DON'T SAY WHAT YOU THINK THEY SAY.

Just because "charitable grants" your link talks about are only 6% of the spending does not mean that OTHER METHODS OF CHARITY WORK is not the other 80+% of what Clinton foundation spent on. Clinton foundation does little money pass-through. What they do is get on the plane, go to the actual locale and setup actual programs on the ground instead of giving money out.
It means that the Clintons have a ready war chest and a personal cash cow.

Forum List

Back