No American Flags by demoncrats!Satan love it.

While some of the delegates have American Flags and are waving them proudly, looks as if the dnc lives in a digital world. I am a scratch and sniff type of fellow when it comes to Old Glory...

Rumor has it that all the Flags from GOP "16" were given to the schools and Community centers around Cleveland. What will the dnc do with theirs?

One example of an American Flag is all you can come up with? God bless this one patriotic Democrat...

Pretty sad girls, pretty sad...
images

images

images

You were saying?

I guess day one of the DNC was Transnational Day?

While some of the delegates have American Flags and are waving them proudly, looks as if the dnc lives in a digital world. I am a scratch and sniff type of fellow when it comes to Old Glory...

Rumor has it that all the Flags from GOP "16" were given to the schools and Community centers around Cleveland. What will the dnc do with theirs?

They gave them all to BLM to burn in protests.

Fear mongering and negativity is justified what with muslims running wild all over the globe, and obama importing more of them here at a frantic pace. You people must have a death wish or something.

Muslims are "running wild"? The ones I know are going to work, going to mosque, saying their prayers, raising their families. Basically, they live pretty much the same way you and I do.

God bless your President for saving so many lives by taking in these poor refugees. We took in 25,000 of them in Canada, and Canadians are asking that more be allowed in. Entire communities are embracing their refugees and helping them. These people are so grateful and happy to have a safe place to raise their families.

When the Jews were fleeing Nazi persecution, neither Canada nor the United States, would take them in. We weren't the only ones. 6,000,000 died as a result. The idea that the lives of thousands of Syrian refugees should be lost to prevent a possible loss of one American life, is beyond ridiculous.

More people die by gun violence in the United States every year than by all of foreign based terrorist attacks ever committed on US soil, but you don't do anything about that. You don't even get more careful about who you let buy guns.

Fear mongering and negativity is justified what with muslims running wild all over the globe, and obama importing more of them here at a frantic pace. You people must have a death wish or something.

Muslims are "running wild"? The ones I know are going to work, going to mosque, saying their prayers, raising their families. Basically, they live pretty much the same way you and I do.

God bless your President for saving so many lives by taking in these poor refugees. We took in 25,000 of them in Canada, and Canadians are asking that more be allowed in. Entire communities are embracing their refugees and helping them. These people are so grateful and happy to have a safe place to raise their families.

When the Jews were fleeing Nazi persecution, neither Canada nor the United States, would take them in. We weren't the only ones. 6,000,000 died as a result. The idea that the lives of thousands of Syrian refugees should be lost to prevent a possible loss of one American life, is beyond ridiculous.

More people die by gun violence in the United States every year than by all of foreign based terrorist attacks ever committed on US soil, but you don't do anything about that. You don't even get more careful about who you let buy guns.

Yes, we know, what's one or two beheaded priests in the grand scheme of things? Americans by all means should welcome the opportunity of being murdered by a Muslim with an axe to grind. Right? Tell that to San Bernadino, to Orlando. Go right ahead, feel free.

Cum rags, of course. They're Democrats.
Is that a reference to the handkerchief you saved gloriously that has Rush Limbaugh's sweat on it?

( for those unfamiliar, AveGuyIA has boasted proudly for years one of his most prized possessions - kept in a locked box - is the rag Limpballs wiped his fat mug with the Iowan Stormfronter was "lucky enough" to obtain. I'm not kidding.)

Forum List

Back