No Black Men Shot by Police Since Trump became President

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Does it seem a little odd that no black men have been shot by police since Trump became our President? Prior to his election it seemed like it was a daily event. I would turn on my TV wondering who was shot and what city was going to burn. Have blacks turned from a life of crime?

Does it seem a little odd that no black men have been shot by police since Trump became our President? Prior to his election it seemed like it was a daily event. I would turn on my TV wondering who was shot and what city was going to burn. Have blacks turned from a life of crime?

You are quite the funny joker

Black's know the days of winning the Negro Lottery is no longer in play.

When Obama was president, a black criminal could get himself shot while committing a crime. And then either him, or his family, if he was fatally shot, could sue the city for millions of dollars and easily win the jackpot.

But with the new Trump administration in power, that scam is over. And a black man shot while committing a crime is just a dead criminal. .... :cool:

Here it is March 15 and still no media reports of a black being shot since Trump Presidency.

Forum List

Back