No boots on the ground in Libya.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
"After careful deliberation, I have decided that the United States should take military action against Syrian regime targets. This would not be an open-ended intervention. We would not put boots on the ground. Instead, our action would be designed to be limited in duration and scope." ~~ quoted from BHO.

Hmmm... Isn't Benghazi in Libya?

Democrat voters are naive idiots.

"After careful deliberation, I have decided that the United States should take military action against Syrian regime targets. This would not be an open-ended intervention. We would not put boots on the ground. Instead, our action would be designed to be limited in duration and scope." ~~ quoted from BHO.

Ummm . What are you talking about ?

I didn't say it. Obama said it.

How do you suppose our men on the ground in Libya got killed due to Clinton's incompetence when according to Obama they were never there in the first place?

Democrats are idiots.

We're going to have to agree, because I'm confused also.

Muhammed posts the Obama Syria quote and then mentions isn't Benghazi in Libya.

Muhammed I'm not understanding either.

"Boots on the ground" usually refers to the military. I think M has extended that to diplomats and security services.

Greg

How do you suppose our men on the ground in Libya got killed due to Clinton's incompetence when according to Obama they were never there in the first place?

Democrats are idiots.

"Boots on the ground " is an (awful) term to mean invasion/ occupying military force . You are taking it too literal . We have embassadors in pretty much every country . And they have marine guards . Doesn't mean we have "boots on the ground " as the term is defined .

We're going to have to agree, because I'm confused also.

Muhammed posts the Obama Syria quote and then mentions isn't Benghazi in Libya.

Muhammed I'm not understanding either.
Obama said the same thing about Libya before he said it about Syria.

He also demanded that democratically elected president of Egypt step down before he demanded that the democratically elected president of Syria step down.

You're all fooling yourselves if you don't think we have boots in Libya
they still walk around barefoot in Libya.
But seriously, if he wants to take military action, and place no troops on the ground, does that remind anyone else of another plan that didnt go so well?
Air strikes alone have proven to be non-effective.
Shock and Awe ring a bell?
will obama ever have an idea that he does not have to take from President Bush?

Democrats are idiots.

"Boots on the ground " is an (awful) term to mean invasion/ occupying military force . You are taking it too literal . We have embassadors in pretty much every country . And they have marine guards . Doesn't mean we have "boots on the ground " as the term is defined .
Ask the boots on the ground what the term means. I'm sure they would disagree with you. It's a colloquial term that has always referred to American armed forces deployed in a foreign country. To re-define it now is to be intellectually dishonest.

Last edited:
But seriously, if he wants to take military action, and place no troops on the ground, does that remind anyone else of another plan that didnt go so well?
Shock and Awe was very effective.

Shock and Awe was very effective.
I agree but it also ran into a long war.

And he just ordered more troops to Poland. Yes, Poland. Him and Hillary are getting their new Cold War with Russia. Nice 'Reset Button' huh?

Forum List

Back