🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Charges Against Navy Officer for Firing Weapon during Terrorist Attack

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
White.jpg

But,. We all know his career is over. A decorated pilot selected for duty to inspire young men and women to serve their country will probably end up either retiring or simply resigning his commission over this.

What is happening in this country when men like this are punished for doing what they were trained to do?

Read more @ Navy No Charges Against Officer For Firing Weapon At Islamic Terrorist During Chattanooga Attack Weasel Zippers

He is a hero and it's disgusting that he's facing any consequences. Liberals probably want him fired and jailed. But...hopefully he lands on his feet. If nothing else...I bet Chattanooga PD will hire him on the spot.

Sounds like a load of shit, nothing will happen and the old fellow will continue service....There is no evidence to support you people just wanting to talk your trash about people...

White.jpg

But,. We all know his career is over. A decorated pilot selected for duty to inspire young men and women to serve their country will probably end up either retiring or simply resigning his commission over this.

What is happening in this country when men like this are punished for doing what they were trained to do?

Read more @ Navy No Charges Against Officer For Firing Weapon At Islamic Terrorist During Chattanooga Attack Weasel Zippers
No he won't… and I do not believe for a second that promotion boards share the fucking anti-military view of the present administration. Shit rolls down hill. Changing CIC in a year and a half hopefully will change that and the military will reagin a well deserved respect. He will be fine and I hope he will be CMDR soon.

Sounds like a load of shit, nothing will happen and the old fellow will continue service....There is no evidence to support you people just wanting to talk your trash about people...

If you're going to reply to something would you at least TRY to have a tiny bit of information on the subject.

As a personnel sergeant, I know from experience what will happen to this fine officer His immediate supervisor, having taken heat from "upstairs" will call him in for "counseling" a part of which will be to inform his that his performance is lacking in those qualities necessary for advancement.

Being one smart cookie, the LtCmdr will immediately know he isn't ever going to make Cmdr and will probablty lose his flight status as well as facing all the crap jobs available.

He will take the only way out and either apply for early retirement or simply resign.

White.jpg

What makes you think his career is over?

People on the RW said he would be charged. He was not. Now they are claiming his career is ruined. Is this wishful thinking on their part?

White.jpg

No he won't… and I do not believe for a second that promotion boards share the fucking anti-military view of the present administration. Shit rolls down hill. Changing CIC in a year and a half hopefully will change that and the military will reagin a well deserved respect. He will be fine and I hope he will be CMDR soon.

See my previous reply. It's a long time until Jan 2017 and officers in his chain of command aren't going to take any chances about their own skins.

With the catbacks and drawdowns, chances for promotion are getting slimmer by the day. Even a slightly negative Officer Efficiency Report will end his chances for promotion. He'll apply for retirement as soon as he can.

White.jpg

See my previous reply. It's a long time until Jan 2017 and officers in his chain of command aren't going to take any chances about their own skins.

With the catbacks and drawdowns, chances for promotion are getting slimmer by the day. Even a slightly negative Officer Efficiency Report will end his chances for promotion. He'll apply for retirement as soon as he can.
Have you seen a negative gig on his personnel file?

People on the RW said he would be charged. He was not. Now they are claiming his career is ruined. Is this wishful thinking on their part?
You are spinning in the wrong direction honey. It is not over yet, there is a talk about an investigation if he was interfering with local police.. WTF?? …..a crock of shit that is. This fucking administration comes up with all kind of shit to discredit the military.

White.jpg

He broke the rules, he disobeyed orders. He was not supposed to have a weapon. I'm glad he did, and I don't think he should be charged, but he still was in the wrong because the law is still the law even if it's stupid.

White.jpg

He broke the rules, he disobeyed orders. He was not supposed to have a weapon. I'm glad he did, and I don't think he should be charged, but he still was in the wrong because the law is still the law even if it's stupid.
They can't do jack shit to this officer, because he broke no laws! There was in fact a reasonable threat against the military base.

The military created this policy in 1992 under Bush 1. It restricts carrying guns unless there is a reasonable threat against military base. This state of guerrilla terror war against our soldiers is a reasonable threat. So why are soldiers not carrying due to the reasonable threat exclusion? Soldiers need to exercise their rights & challenging anyone who tries to stop them. Why has Congress, Military Leaders or the President not acted?

White.jpg

True....the law is the law...no matter how stupid.

Sandra Blands turn signal.
Mike Browns jay walking.
Eric Gardner selling loosies.

Yep....remember that next time one of these pops up....rules are rules...no matter how stupid.

White.jpg

Glad they showed common sense. That guy should get a medal.

White.jpg

True....the law is the law...no matter how stupid.

Sandra Blands turn signal.
Mike Browns jay walking.
Eric Gardner selling loosies.

Yep....remember that next time one of these pops up....rules are rules...no matter how stupid.
I agree. All 3 were in the wrong. Though at the Sam time if I remember correctly the police didn't strictly follow procedure either.

White.jpg

Have you seen a negative gig on his personnel file?

Are you really this dense?

Who was it that claimed charges would be filed?

BTW I'm pretty liberal and I think he deserves a metal.

White.jpg

He was trained to fly, to kill, and to follow the rules, which he didn't.

Forum List

Back