🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No charges for Phoenix officer who shot unarmed man

What was the dead man's crime?
"...a citizen who was concerned about someone dealing drugs in an apartment complex parking lot."
Well, the cop killed someone with a pill bottle. No information on their illegality or intent to sell.
That is a low bar for a death sentence.
He reached in his waist band for his gun. Which as it turns out he left in his car. Maricopa county does NOT take any crap when it comes to crime.

He's just one more dead criminal that's ALL.

What was the dead man's crime?
"...a citizen who was concerned about someone dealing drugs in an apartment complex parking lot."
Well, the cop killed someone with a pill bottle. No information on their illegality or intent to sell.
That is a low bar for a death sentence.
He reached in his waist band for his gun. Which as it turns out he left in his car.

How exactly do you "reach for" something you left in the car? Was his nickname "Stretch"?

Maricopa county does NOT take any crap when it comes to crime.

He's just one more dead criminal that's ALL.

That's weird, 'cause I was in Superior Court this week as a juror, and they gave us a very different standard for judging guilt.

Last edited:
The deceased didn't make the complaint that someone was dealing drugs. He was the drug dealer.

Small to no loss.

Reaching in waist band for gun.

Got shot.

Um...aint losing sleep over it.

Follow officers commands. He's not asking for pi to 1000 places. Simple stuff, like "put your hands up". This ain't rocket science folks.

I wonder why our resident former cop doesn't know that "reaching in his waistband for his gun" is only true about 50% of the times it is used as an excuse?

I wonder why our resident former cop doesn't know that "reaching in his waistband for his gun" is only true about 50% of the times it is used as an excuse?
When a drug dealer dies it's a good thing. When a street thug dies it's a good thing. When a child molester dies it's a good thing. When a rapist dies it's a good thing.

How do you truly expect to lower crime WITHOUT getting rid of the trash?

When a drug dealer dies it's a good thing. When a street thug dies it's a good thing. When a child molester dies it's a good thing. When a rapist dies it's a good thing.

image.jpg

The Assclown Brigade doesn't want to clean up the streets. They want as much chaos as possible and that means leaving criminals out of jail or the grave so they can continue their work in destroying society.

Maybe if America revised its drug laws and stopped throwin' hustlaz into the same category as rapists and child molesters, situations like this would go over far more smoothly.

who wouldn’t take his hand out of his pants

Brisbon took off when Rine approached and refused to follow commands to stop and take his hands out of his waistband, authorities said.

So were they in his pocket or his waist band? Pill bottle won't stay in your waist band...either way not enough to murder someone. Hope his family sues for millions.Hope someone has a website of pigs that have murdered innocent people so we can keep track for future use.

Brisbon took off when Rine approached and refused to follow commands to stop and take his hands out of his waistband, authorities said.

So were they in his pocket or his waist band? Pill bottle won't stay in your waist band...either way not enough to murder someone. Hope his family sues for millions.Hope someone has a website of pigs that have murdered innocent people so we can keep track for future use.
Millions to the family of a drug dealer for what? Loss of proceeds from an ILLEGAL occupation?

Millions to the family of a drug dealer for what? Loss of proceeds from an ILLEGAL occupation?
Civil rights violation. It will happen I guarantee you.

Well I don't know if this was a justified shooting or not. Maybe. I can say this. I lived in Phoenix for 15 years and the cops in that city are extremely antagonistic and corrupt. To some degree it is understandable because Phoenix can be a very rough city so they have a reasonable fear of being in danger unlike in a small town, for example. I have a friend who used to be a judge in Phoenix who opted for early retirement because he said the police manufacture evidence so frequently that (and these were his exact words) "...it is impossible to find justice in this city".

Normally, I would say that if a guy doesn't obey the orders of a cop or makes a threatening move, he gets what he deserves, but as this was Phoenix I am a bit more skeptical that the police are reporting honestly.

No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project
The TRUTH comes out

Immediately after the incident, the mainstream media attempted to destroy Brison’s character and paint him as a criminal, in hopes that the case would be swept under the rug. It was reported that Brisbon was found with marijuana in his car, but his family later confirmed that he was a medical marijuana cardholder. The media also reported that Brisbon had a gun in his car, however, this was a legally owned firearm that was not in his possession at the time.

The police department has neglected to mention these facts to the media, but instead, has instructed them to paint Brisbon as a criminal, suggesting that the legally owned weapon and legally prescribed drugs were evidence that the man was a drug dealer. Even if he was a drug dealer, which it seems that there is a very good chance he was not, the police should not have a right to take his life.

Read more at No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project

LEGALLY had medicine on him,LEGALLY had medical marijuana and LEGALLY had a permit to have a gun which was IN THE CAR! THis man was murdered. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Hiding behind the wall of blue again it won't last forever!

No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project
The TRUTH comes out

Immediately after the incident, the mainstream media attempted to destroy Brison’s character and paint him as a criminal, in hopes that the case would be swept under the rug. It was reported that Brisbon was found with marijuana in his car, but his family later confirmed that he was a medical marijuana cardholder. The media also reported that Brisbon had a gun in his car, however, this was a legally owned firearm that was not in his possession at the time.

The police department has neglected to mention these facts to the media, but instead, has instructed them to paint Brisbon as a criminal, suggesting that the legally owned weapon and legally prescribed drugs were evidence that the man was a drug dealer. Even if he was a drug dealer, which it seems that there is a very good chance he was not, the police should not have a right to take his life.

Read more at No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project

LEGALLY had medicine on him,LEGALLY had medical marijuana and LEGALLY had a permit to have a gun which was IN THE CAR! THis man was murdered. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Hiding behind the wall of blue again it won't last forever!
Dead thug. Book closed. Next.

Forum List

Back