🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No charges for Phoenix officer who shot unarmed man

Marijuana is not medicine.
Actually, it is. It can be very beneficial to people with COPD. I have a friend who finds it very difficult to breathe. He has stage three COPD. Marijuana helps him a LOT.
I have no problem with it either but as laws ARE written it's currently illegal. Even with Arizona's medical law it's STILL illegal under federal law.

You CAN blame that on Obozo BECAUSE all he has to do is re-list it with the FDA. Just another case of him running his mouth but doing NOTHING.

Marijuana is not medicine.
Actually, it is. It can be very beneficial to people with COPD. I have a friend who finds it very difficult to breathe. He has stage three COPD. Marijuana helps him a LOT.
I have no problem with it either but as laws ARE written it's currently illegal. Even with Arizona's medical law it's STILL illegal under federal law.

You CAN blame that on Obozo BECAUSE all he has to do is re-list it with the FDA. Just another case of him running his mouth but doing NOTHING.
If I could say that someone had truly earned a ticket to Hell, it would be obama. He's the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project
The TRUTH comes out
Immediately after the incident, the mainstream media attempted to destroy Brison’s character and paint him as a criminal, in hopes that the case would be swept under the rug. It was reported that Brisbon was found with marijuana in his car, but his family later confirmed that he was a medical marijuana cardholder. The media also reported that Brisbon had a gun in his car, however, this was a legally owned firearm that was not in his possession at the time.
Marijuana is illegal under federal law.
You are not legally able to own a gun if you do illegal drugs.

No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project
The TRUTH comes out

Immediately after the incident, the mainstream media attempted to destroy Brison’s character and paint him as a criminal, in hopes that the case would be swept under the rug. It was reported that Brisbon was found with marijuana in his car, but his family later confirmed that he was a medical marijuana cardholder. The media also reported that Brisbon had a gun in his car, however, this was a legally owned firearm that was not in his possession at the time.

The police department has neglected to mention these facts to the media, but instead, has instructed them to paint Brisbon as a criminal, suggesting that the legally owned weapon and legally prescribed drugs were evidence that the man was a drug dealer. Even if he was a drug dealer, which it seems that there is a very good chance he was not, the police should not have a right to take his life.

Read more at No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project

LEGALLY had medicine on him,LEGALLY had medical marijuana and LEGALLY had a permit to have a gun which was IN THE CAR! THis man was murdered. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Hiding behind the wall of blue again it won't last forever!
Dead thug. Book closed. Next.
Can't wait till I get to say. Dead Pig.Book Closed.Next.

The TRUTH comes out
Shut up fuck for brains. He had a LEGAL medical marijuana card and we have seen what you mental retards think of federal gun laws so kindly go fuck yourself.

The TRUTH comes out

The police department has neglected to mention these facts to the media, but instead, has instructed them to paint Brisbon as a criminal, suggesting that the legally owned weapon and legally prescribed drugs were evidence that the man was a drug dealer. Even if he was a drug dealer, which it seems that there is a very good chance he was not, the police should not have a right to take his life.

Read more at No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project

LEGALLY had medicine on him,LEGALLY had medical marijuana and LEGALLY had a permit to have a gun which was IN THE CAR! THis man was murdered. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Hiding behind the wall of blue again it won't last forever!
Dead thug. Book closed. Next.
Can't wait till I get to say. Dead Pig.Book Closed.Next.

Wishing for dead cops. Classy. Hope you get cancer soon.

The TRUTH comes out
Shut up fuck for brains. He had a LEGAL medical marijuana card...
-All- marijuana is illegal under federal law.
A person is not legally able to own a gun if you do illegal drugs.
Thus, it is impossible for him to legally own a gun.
:dunno:

Why do liberals believe that it is never justified to shoot an unarmed person?

I am reminded of several years ago when Gabby Giffords got shot. I remember many liberals arguing that there should be a law that prohibits a person from carrying a gun within a certain distance of an elected official. Pfft....as if that would have prevented the shooting. Yeah a guy has no issue breaking a law prohibiting murder, but he's sure going to obey that law that says he can't carry a gun near an elected official. That's flaming genius right there. I think some liberals don't understand that laws do not exist to stop crimes from taking place. They exist to punish those who break them.

I am reminded of several years ago when Gabby Giffords got shot. I remember many liberals arguing that there should be a law that prohibits a person from carrying a gun within a certain distance of an elected official. Pfft....as if that would have prevented the shooting. Yeah a guy has no issue breaking a law prohibiting murder, but he's sure going to obey that law that says he can't carry a gun near an elected official. That's flaming genius right there. I think some liberals don't understand that laws do not exist to stop crimes from taking place. They exist to punish those who break them.
Anyone who believes that a law can prevent people from breaking the law should be never be allowed sharp objects.

BINGO!

The TRUTH comes out
The pot was illegal by federal law thus felony.
Even just having a gun on you while holding pot is ALSO it's own felony. That means he ALSO lied on his gun permit ANOTHER felony.

The TRUTH comes out
Even just having a gun on you while holding pot is ALSO it's own felony. That means he ALSO lied on his gun permit ANOTHER felony.
I thought pot was a misdemeanor.

The TRUTH comes out
The feds have it listed as a class 1 drug.

The TRUTH comes out
The feds have it listed as a class 1 drug.
Now that's just ridiculous.

Forum List

Back