🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No charges for Phoenix officer who shot unarmed man

No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project
The TRUTH comes out
Immediately after the incident, the mainstream media attempted to destroy Brison’s character and paint him as a criminal, in hopes that the case would be swept under the rug. It was reported that Brisbon was found with marijuana in his car, but his family later confirmed that he was a medical marijuana cardholder. The media also reported that Brisbon had a gun in his car, however, this was a legally owned firearm that was not in his possession at the time.
Marijuana is illegal under federal law.
You are not legally able to own a gun if you do illegal drugs.
The pot was illegal by federal law thus felony.
Even just having a gun on you while holding pot is ALSO it's own felony. That means he ALSO lied on his gun permit ANOTHER felony.
I thought pot was a misdemeanor.
The feds have it listed as a class 1 drug.
Now that's just ridiculous.
Oh I agree with you. You should Google "The Kelso Six" and it will tell you the real life battle between state and fed on the issue. Damn informative.

No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project
The TRUTH comes out

Immediately after the incident, the mainstream media attempted to destroy Brison’s character and paint him as a criminal, in hopes that the case would be swept under the rug. It was reported that Brisbon was found with marijuana in his car, but his family later confirmed that he was a medical marijuana cardholder. The media also reported that Brisbon had a gun in his car, however, this was a legally owned firearm that was not in his possession at the time.

The police department has neglected to mention these facts to the media, but instead, has instructed them to paint Brisbon as a criminal, suggesting that the legally owned weapon and legally prescribed drugs were evidence that the man was a drug dealer. Even if he was a drug dealer, which it seems that there is a very good chance he was not, the police should not have a right to take his life.

Read more at No Charges for Cop who Killed Unarmed Man on His Doorstep as he Brought Dinner to his Family The Free Thought Project

LEGALLY had medicine on him,LEGALLY had medical marijuana and LEGALLY had a permit to have a gun which was IN THE CAR! THis man was murdered. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Hiding behind the wall of blue again it won't last forever!
Dead thug. Book closed. Next.
Can't wait till I get to say. Dead Pig.Book Closed.Next.

Wishing for dead cops. Classy. Hope you get cancer soon.
Wish for dead citizens who were out getting dinner for family. Classy. Fuck off.

Why do liberals believe that it is never justified to shoot an unarmed person?
I am reminded of several years ago when Gabby Giffords got shot. I remember many liberals arguing that there should be a law that prohibits a person from carrying a gun within a certain distance of an elected official. Pfft....as if that would have prevented the shooting. Yeah a guy has no issue breaking a law prohibiting murder, but he's sure going to obey that law that says he can't carry a gun near an elected official. That's flaming genius right there. I think some liberals don't understand that laws do not exist to stop crimes from taking place. They exist to punish those who break them.
Anyone who believes that a law can prevent people from breaking the law should be never be allowed sharp objects.

Yeah, I know. I mean...shit....why didn't we think of that sooner? Think of all the murders that could have been avoided if we had just passed a law that says you can't carry a weapon within a certain distance of someone else. All the wasted lives. /sarcasm font off

The TRUTH comes out
Even just having a gun on you while holding pot is ALSO it's own felony. That means he ALSO lied on his gun permit ANOTHER felony.
The TRUTH comes out

Possession of Marijuana is a misdemeanor, dumbass.​

The TRUTH comes out
The TRUTH comes out

Doesn't it depend on how much you have? (too lazy to look it up :lol:)

I wonder why our resident former cop doesn't know that "reaching in his waistband for his gun" is only true about 50% of the times it is used as an excuse?
Link?

Nope. Common knowledge. Get some.
"Common knowledge" is that code for LIE?
Person asked you for a link to your stupid statement.
No link? Well then it's just another LIE made up by the clowns of the "Loon Platoon".

Nope. Common knowledge. Something people who are interested in this subject know.

Half of waistband shootings by L.A. County deputies involve unarmed people - latimes

The TRUTH comes out
The TRUTH comes out

Actually, I believe it depends on the amount. A joint is a misdemeanor. A kilo will get you some hard time.

The TRUTH comes out
The TRUTH comes out

Check it's FEDERAL LISTING Godless Asshat OR "The Kelso Six". Oh BOTH would PROVE you wrong.

This happen early in December, and the thing was, Rumain Bribson ran from the police and when cornered then verbally challenged them, then reached in his pocket. How in the hell were they to know? The lesson here: don't mess with police officers, don't run, don't remotely appear to threaten them.

What part do people not get that if you look like a criminal and reach in your pants, you're gonna get your ass shot off.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:. Same business as fatso in Ferguson........you pull assaultive shit on a cop, you're gonna get your hat knocked off!!

Check it's FEDERAL LISTING Godless Asshat OR "The Kelso Six". Oh BOTH would PROVE you wrong.
Asshat? Lololol!!! What, exactly, is an Asshat anyway? Anyone know?

Actually, I believe it depends on the amount. A joint is a misdemeanor. A kilo will get you some hard time.

I think, in some states at least, it's also how you have it. Like if you have two pounds divided up into 1 gram baggies I think that is intent to sell which is a felony....I think. I could be wrong about that

This happen early in December, and the thing was, Rumain Bribson ran from the police and when cornered then verbally challenged them, then reached in his pocket. How in the hell were they to know? The lesson here: don't mess with police officers, don't run, don't remotely appear to threaten them.
Anyone who doesn't cooperate with the man holding the gun deserves what they get.

Anyone who doesn't cooperate with the man holding the gun deserves what they get.

Yeah generally speaking if someone has a gun pointed at you and says "get on the ground" your best option is to get on the ground. I would think that would be kind of obvious for a rational thinking individual. However, again I have to say, this is Phoenix and as my friend the ex-judge pointed out, defendants lie, witnesses lie, prosecutors lie, the cops lie....it's impossible to determine the truth a lot of the time. It could very well have gone down exactly like the cops claim, but my observations of how the police in Phoenix operate tells me to remain skeptical of their story. If it was anywhere other than Phoenix I wouldn't be so hesitant to buy the police account.

Doesn't it depend on how much you have? (too lazy to look it up :lol:)

Actually yeah, I forgot to specify lol. But not many people cruise around with a pound of weed lol. Small amount= misdemeanor. Large amount= felony. Also if you got it in separate baggies they might get you for intent to sell, which I'm pretty sure is a felony...

Actually yeah, I forgot to specify lol. But not many people cruise around with a pound of weed lol. Small amount= misdemeanor. Large amount= felony. Also if you got it in separate baggies they might get you for intent to sell, which I'm pretty sure is a felony...

I had a pound of cocaine once. I was about 17 (so roughly 27 years ago) and I had a friend whose father was dying. He was worth several million and told his daughter that he had left her a chunk but that he wanted the rest of his money spent before he died. So she was going around to her friends asking them what they wanted and she would get it for them. So she comes to me....now I want you to picture this....I could have had a nice car (she bought one person a Porsche), I could have perhaps started a trust fund for my retirement that would be worth a shitload today, I could have had anything....but what did me, the stupid 17 year-old jack ass ask for? A pound of cocaine....which over time I snorted with my friends and never touched the stuff again. There's one I would like to have over. :lol:

So not showing your hands is ground for execution? Nice, next time I need some dead. Just claim he was acting as he was armed didn't show his hands.
Cops have a full freedom of action. Do not ask what is wrong with our police?

So not showing your hands is ground for execution? Nice, next time I need some dead. Just claim he was acting as he was armed didn't show his hands.
Cops have a full freedom of action. Do not ask what is wrong with our police?

Weeeeeeell......he did more than that. He was in a full fight with the cop. He began reaching into his waistband. He had a large pill bottle creating a bulge. He THOUGHT he had his gun down there too (he forgot it and left gun in car).

Cop had plenty of reason to think "oh shit hes reaching for a gun" and protected himself.

Let me guess...the cop should've waited to see what the guy pulled out of his waistband...during a fight? If it was a gun...too late...you're dead.

God you cop.haters are dumb. You'd never survive doing that job. You'd get yourself killed within a year.

Forum List

Back