No Collusion?

michael39301

Dec 30, 2013
Trump said he committed no collusion, and he said it thousands of times. Now every one of the U.S. governmental agencies that investigate/prosecute offenders in areas of crime/warfare/spying/etc. say that the Russians HAVE in fact interfered in the 2016 election. The only question left to answer is "Was there any U.S. co-conspiracy involved?" Let's look at what is found in the dictionary: col-lu-sion noun Secret or ILLEGAL cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others. Let me add as an example "The Trump team working in collusion with Russia to influence the 2016 Presidential election."

I would also add that a possible synonym for collude, is "obstruct". Let's see how that word might apply to Trump:
Overweight
Brazen
Shit-faced
Tyranical
Rubber-hairdo
Unhealthy baldness
Cheesy-eyed whiteness (tanning bed sunglasses)
Terrible speaker/writer

Trump said he committed no collusion, and he said it thousands of times. Now every one of the U.S. governmental agencies that investigate/prosecute offenders in areas of crime/warfare/spying/etc. say that the Russians HAVE in fact interfered in the 2016 election. The only question left to answer is "Was there any U.S. co-conspiracy involved?" Let's look at what is found in the dictionary: col-lu-sion noun Secret or ILLEGAL cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others. Let me add as an example "The Trump team working in collusion with Russia to influence the 2016 Presidential election."

I would also add that a possible synonym for collude, is "obstruct". Let's see how that word might apply to Trump:
Overweight
Brazen
Shit-faced
Tyranical
Rubber-hairdo
Unhealthy baldness
Terrible speaker/writer

Boring thread
Obnxious poster
Narrow-minded partisan
Envious of Trump
Hillary isn't president!
Evil Triggered Left-winger
Angry since birth
Demoncrap Loser

I have but one question! Why didn’t obummer stop the collusion? It was on his watch! Right? Oh! That’s right, it’s because
O
D dumb
U USELESS
M ENTAL
B ITCH
O BUMMER
C ORRUPT
A SS
TWIT

Thought the big white cow was gonna win.

Overweight
Brazen
Shit-faced
Tyranical
Rubber-hairdo
Unhealthy baldness
Terrible speaker/writer

say that the Russians HAVE in fact interfered in the 2016 election.

I know. It was awful!!!

Advertising Hillary's corruption should not be allowed.

Bad Russians!

I have but one question! Why didn’t obummer stop the collusion? It was on his watch! Right? Oh! That’s right, it’s because
O
D dumb
U USELESS
M ENTAL
B ITCH
O BUMMER
C ORRUPT
A SS
TWIT

Thought the big white cow was gonna win.

Right! the Russians were interfering before Trump was in the picture.

Overweight
Brazen
Shit-faced
Tyranical
Rubber-hairdo
Unhealthy baldness
Terrible speaker/writer

What left wing website did you copy that from?

Forum List

Back