'No compromises' Terrifying footage shows Taliban with brand new US weapons and vehicles

Remember Vietnamization? It was a strategy that aimed to reduce American involvement in the Vietnam War by transferring all military responsibilities to South Vietnam, It did not work then sowhat made them think it would work in Afghanitan?

We armed Iraqi's to defend their country and as soon as we quit watching them they simply went home. We could "eradicate" the Taliban and the same thing would happen in a short time.

Actually, not quite. We armed and bribed Sunni Militias to play nice until we went home.

The real problem was that we were in such a hurry to get out of there. Unlike, again, Germany and Japan, we STILL have troops there, we just didn't pack up and leave at the first opportunity, and we didn't go in with inadequate force.

But lets break out that hippy drum circle.

Germany and Japan internally decided to do differently. We did nothing to change them.

Remember Vietnamization? It was a strategy that aimed to reduce American involvement in the Vietnam War by transferring all military responsibilities to South Vietnam, It did not work then sowhat made them think it would work in Afghanitan?

Actually, it can be argued the Vietnamese did fine, until we cut them off economically and didn't resupply them.

Actually, it can be argued the Vietnamese did fine, until we cut them off economically and didn't resupply them.
And how long did you want the States to keep pouring money into that shithole? Same goes for Afghanistan!

And how long did you want the States to keep pouring money into that shithole? Same goes for Afghanistan!

We've been pouring money into the Zionist Entity for years. I don't see you complaining.

Afghanistan, it's become apparent that the people we've propped up aren't going to get the job done. They've had 20 years to get their act together.

We've been pouring money into the Zionist Entity for years. I don't see you complaining.

Afghanistan, it's become apparent that the people we've propped up aren't going to get the job done. They've had 20 years to get their act together.
then you have not been paying attention.For years I have stated that all foriegn aid should be ended inclueding all aid to Israel

So I guess your answer is that you want to pour billions into these countries for years despite the obvious that nothing is going to change.

He sided with change. Iraq and Afghanistan haven't and aren't about to.
Maybe not. But if we hadn't half-assed it, maybe they would have.

We half-assed it. They knew they just had to wait us out.

So I guess your answer is that you want to pour billions into these countries for years despite the obvious that nothing is going to change.

What I don't want is to be fighting another war over there in 10 years. That's the problem with leaving wars in the middle, you often end up with another war to fight

He sided with change. Iraq and Afghanistan haven't and aren't about to.
Maybe not. But if we hadn't half-assed it, maybe they would have.

We half-assed it. They knew they just had to wait us out.

What I don't want is to be fighting another war over there in 10 years. That's the problem with leaving wars in the middle, you often end up with another war to fight

2 years, 20 years, 50 years..........you have been asked how long and refuse to answer.

2 years, 20 years, 50 years..........you have been asked how long and refuse to answer.

We are still in Germany 80 years later. But that's not the point here, is it?

The point is, you do it right.

If we fought the War in Germany like we did the War in Afghanistan, we'd have let Goering and a bunch of Nazi leaders hide out in the Alps, send most of our military off to Pacific, and let them pick off our soldiers until we got tired of it.

Don;t blame the US. we did what we could for 20 years but the people of Afghanistan rejected our way of life and prefer the talibn to US. If the people of Afghanistan won't fight why should the US fight for them

Don;t blame the US. we did what we could for 20 years but the people of Afghanistan rejected our way of life and prefer the talibn to US. If the people of Afghanistan won't fight why should the US fight for them

I entirely blame the US.

We are the ones who invaded and then failed to follow through to eliminate the Taliban.
We are the ones who put Karzai in power while his brother flooded the world with illegal opium.

You know, the same Karzai who when he stole the election in 2009, called the Taliban "our brothers".

I entirely blame the US.

We are the ones who invaded and then failed to follow through to eliminate the Taliban.
We are the ones who put Karzai in power while his brother flooded the world with illegal opium.

You know, the same Karzai who when he stole the election in 2009, called the Taliban "our brothers".
If the Afghanistan people willl not fight for their country, then the US should follow suit. Afghanistan is not our circus.

Last edited:
Thanks Xiden!!!!! Turning weapons over to our enemies just like you and the Manchurian muslim did during Fast and Furious.....WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE AND CRY FOR THIS DAMN
TRAITORS IMPEACHMENT?????

TALIBAN insurgents have captured a brand new cargo of thousands of US weapons and vehicles as Afghanistan spirals out of control.

Following the takeover of a former Afghan National Army base, the Taliban have come into the hands of thousands of unused weapons and vehicles intended for US and Afghan troops. From one base in Wardak province in the north of the country, Sky News showed how the insurgents have snatched an astonishing 900 brand new guns, 30 hummvies, 20 armoured pick-up trucks, thousands of rounds of ammunition and boxes upon boxes of brand new missiles and mortars.

(Excerpt) Read more at express.co.uk ...

No time at the Pentagon for concern about preventing the loss of thousands of weapons to the Taliban.

All efforts concentrated on weeding out patriots in our military, turning them into havens for sexual perverts and indoctrinating them with Critical Race Theory.

We've been over there for four presidents and 20 years trying to "Defeat" the Taliban...

The fact that our Afghan Allies had no interest in dying to protect those weapons says it all.
The Taliban are part of the Democrat Cult

If the Afghanistan people willl not fight for their country, then the US should follow suit. Afghanistan is not our circus.

We didn't go in there to liberate them, we went in to get Bin Laden.. Except Bush forgot to finish the job.

We missed the opporunity to win, that's my point.

Yes, I think we should get out, but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up right back there in 10 years.

Forum List

Back