🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Fraud, Why Spy?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Why would the government spy on Americans doing this audit? They have said there was no fraud. Therefore what these people are doing is harmless. What is their crime?

Why would the government spy on Americans doing this audit? They have said there was no fraud. Therefore what these people are doing is harmless. What is their crime?
Who said there was a crime?

Exactly. What is with the government spying?

They're not spying. They're spotting the space lasers targeting the auditors...LOL. I almost got that out with a straight face.:auiqs.jpg:
Nothing of note is being accomplished at this "audit" besides trying to stoke public opinion into ok'ing new voter suppression measures...that's real endgame here.

But I love the paranoia. It tells me just how far into the alt-right abyss you people have sunk. :)

Exactly. What is with the government spying?
When hasn't the government, our government, Russian, Chinese, British, etc spied on damn near anybody that entered their mind? We surveil and blow people up in foreign countries thousands of miles from war zones. You are upset because you think they have a spy plane in the sky above where some state Senators unhappy about the election have some strange company doing yet another recount as the others did not make a difference? Am I missing something?

They're not spying. They're spotting the space lasers targeting the auditors...LOL. I almost got that out with a straight face.:auiqs.jpg:
Nothing of note is being accomplished at this "audit" besides trying to stoke public opinion into ok'ing new voter suppression measures...that's real endgame here.

But I love the paranoia. It tells me just how far into the alt-right abyss you people have sunk. :)
They're not spying.

It is a spy plane, you fucking idiot. :ahole-1:

Last edited:

Sure, peering into a closed building..seeing small parcels of paper from a few miles up. You know, Google Earth....if you could zoom down through the building to turn it from side to side.
I swear, do you people mainline radiator fluid? Cause sometimes, it seems to be the only explanation. :)

Sure, peering into a closed building..seeing small parcels of paper from a few miles up. You know, Google Earth....if you could zoom down through the building to turn it from side to side.
I swear, do you people mainline radiator fluid? Cause sometimes, it seems to be the only explanation. :)
Did you read the article? When you do come back.

I did read the article. It wasn't that long. Just another alt-right fear mongering site. No basis in fact.
Carry on. :)

I did read the article. It wasn't that long. Just another alt-right fear mongering site. No basis in fact.
You did, and talked about pieces of paper when they can pick up cell phones? You are a dumbass.

You did, and talked about pieces of paper when they can pick up cell phones? You are a dumbass.

That was just a joke..you know, the whole space lasers destroying both people and ballots from the air? I'm pretty sure Marvel already took that concept for one of their movies.
It would be way easier to sit outside the building where this just and righteous "audit" was taking place and take pictures of the people coming and going. Way closer and you
can employ facial recognition more easily. Why waste money on a plane trying to focus in on cell phones and individuals? You can do that more cost effectively from the ground. :)

Because Trumpsters are dangerously deluded people, willing to destroy the nation if they don't get their way.

Because Trumpsters are dangerously deluded people, willing to destroy the nation if they don't get their way.
The nation is being destroyed as we speak. The illegitimate administration has compromised national security so many times I have lost count. And the spending will destroy the country. It is by design and purposeful.

The nation is being destroyed as we speak. The illegitimate administration has compromised national security so many times I have lost count. And the spending will destroy the country. It is by design and purposeful.
See what I mean?

See what I mean?
You see facts. There is no excuse for the shit they are pulling. Trump has only made them put the destruction in overdrive.

So many times you've lost count? I'm sorry, did I drop into the terrible remake of Red Dawn? Outside of a rush at the border which his predecessor shares in an equal amount of the blame for causing, I don't see how our national security has been compromised.

So many times you've lost count? I'm sorry, did I drop into the terrible remake of Red Dawn? Outside of a rush at the border which his predecessor shares in an equal share of the blame for causing, I don't see how our national security has been compromised.
An open border? Owned by China? I take back dumbass, that was to good for you.

Forum List

Back