🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Fraud, Why Spy?

Because Trumpsters are dangerously deluded people, willing to destroy the nation if they don't get their way.
The nation is being destroyed as we speak. The illegitimate administration has compromised national security so many times I have lost count. And the spending will destroy the country. It is by design and purposeful.

So many times you've lost count? I'm sorry, did I drop into the terrible remake of Red Dawn? Outside of a rush at the border which his predecessor shares in an equal share of the blame for causing, I don't see how our national security has been compromised.
An open border? Owned by China? I take back dumbass, that was to good for you.

Now the Chinese own the Mexican border? Kinda reminds me of the whole "Spaceballs" line. "How many assholes we have on this ship anyway?". Seriously, do you mainline radiator fluid?
Do you people see China everywhere?

Do you have any solutions or constructive suggestions to offer?..or just the same alt-right ramblings?

Why would the government spy on Americans doing this audit? They have said there was no fraud. Therefore what these people are doing is harmless. What is their crime?
WOW!
You people are just going over the cliff aren't you?
Lemmings.
Trump Lemmings.

Why would the government spy on Americans doing this audit? They have said there was no fraud. Therefore what these people are doing is harmless. What is their crime?
WOW!
Lemmings.
Trump Lemmings.
No. The fascists that run this country are abusing our rights. And make no bones about it. They need to go fuck themselves.

Because Trumpsters are dangerously deluded people, willing to destroy the nation if they don't get their way.
The nation is being destroyed as we speak. The illegitimate administration has compromised national security so many times I have lost count. And the spending will destroy the country. It is by design and purposeful.

So many times you've lost count? I'm sorry, did I drop into the terrible remake of Red Dawn? Outside of a rush at the border which his predecessor shares in an equal share of the blame for causing, I don't see how our national security has been compromised.
An open border? Owned by China? I take back dumbass, that was to good for you.

Now the Chinese own the Mexican border? Kinda reminds me of the whole "Spaceballs" line. "How many assholes we have on this ship anyway?". Seriously, do you mainline radiator fluid?
Do you people see China everywhere?

Do you have any solutions or constructive suggestions to offer?..or just the same alt-right ramblings?
Yes. Put Trump's border policy back. And stand up to China. I do not know what good it will do telling someone who thinks an open border does not effect national security. So stupid.

WOW!
Lemmings.
Trump Lemmings.
No. The fascists that run this country are abusing our rights. And make no bones about it. They need to go fuck themselves.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's just wild ranting.
Not an argument
Just the rantings of a Trump lemming.

Forum List

Back