No happiness in America until people learn how to vote correctly.

He was referring to something else. I'm talking about the LO2E dysfunction.
I'll be honest. In 2016 I voted for Jill Stein for three reasons- 1) I despise Hillary Clinton and her sleazy hubby and would never vote for her
2) Jill Stein was the smartest of the 4 candidates ( don't forget Gary Aleppo Johnson )with the best plan and 3) Nobody on this planet knew that Trump would actually be a good president if elected.

There's never any happiness for the perpetual victim class on the left.
The key to that entire segment was stated right at the beginning.

Unhappy people want change. That benefits the party trying to take control of power.

Change is what progressives want. Your unhappiness, you neighbors unhappiness, your communities unhappiness, your States unhappiness is the bottom line goal of the progressives in the Democrat party. They are being aided and abetted by the media.
There is legitimate reason for some anger and resentment toward
the unbelievably enormous wealth inequality, but that was decades in the making, maybe centuries.

If guys like Slick Willy and Sleepy Joe hadn't shoved NAFTA and the other bad trade deals up our asses, we might all be doing much better now.
Funny how the middle class in China is growing while ours is shrinking.
Actually 1987, 2001, 2008, and now 2020 have hurt you far worse than anything Democrats have done.
You don't blame Reaganomics and vulture hedge fund managers like Bain Capital ? (I really miss Toys r Us)
Sure 1987 IS Reaganomics. Corporate America, Republicans and deregulation killed the former middle class.
It did no such thing. In fact, it did the opposite.
Here, take your pick.......

There's never any happiness for the perpetual victim class on the left.
That is EXACTLY Right ....

One can NEVER be happy if they are in a perpetual state of victimhood.

This describes the American Left very accurately.
Why do the poor with credit conservatives continue to vote against their own best interest? 1987, 2001, 2008, 2020 are all Republican economic crashes.

I'll be honest. In 2016 I voted for Jill Stein for three reasons- 1) I despise Hillary Clinton and her sleazy hubby and would never vote for her
2) Jill Stein was the smartest of the 4 candidates ( don't forget Gary Aleppo Johnson )with the best plan and 3) Nobody on this planet knew that Trump would actually be a good president if elected.
The ONLY thing the smelly skidmark did that was good is cut my federal taxes by 50%, which is permanent, and YOU get to pay for.

But, don't blame me.
I voted for Ross in 92 and Ralph in 96 and 2000.

You threw your vote away.

Sheer idiocy. It's not a fucking bet. You're not "throwing your vote away" if the candidate you voted for doesn't win. By that reasoning half, or more, of voters are throwing their votes away every election.

I never stated it was a bet. In a national election there are only two parties elected, Republican or Democrat.

The ONLY thing the smelly skidmark did that was good is cut my federal taxes by 50%, which is permanent, and YOU get to pay for.
Being a realist as well as a cautious optimist, I try to keep myself informed and aware of how the economy functions. But thanks for the IRS tip...they appreciate it I'm sure.( or are you under the illusion that you're on USMB 'anonymously' ?)

But, don't blame me.
I voted for Ross in 92 and Ralph in 96 and 2000.

You threw your vote away.

Sheer idiocy. It's not a fucking bet. You're not "throwing your vote away" if the candidate you voted for doesn't win. By that reasoning half, or more, of voters are throwing their votes away every election.

I never stated it was a bet. In a national election there are only two parties elected, Republican or Democrat.

So what? That doesn't mean that voting for someone else is throwing you vote away. Voting for a bad candidate, on purpose, is far worse.

You are so full of shit that your breath stinks.

Man am I tired of Republicans sticking their nose in my business and telling me how to vote. Please go away and shut up.

Forum List

Back