No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

And there is no proof of that either.

I just had surgery for an aortic aneurism and the doctors were thrilled I'd had my vaccinations and the booster. They also sent me home early to reduce exposure to covid patients.

Are you a cardiac surgeon?

No you are not, and in fact you are a fan of telling people how they should take a vaccine that the CDC said does not stop the spread of Omicron…

See why I wrote Omicron and just not Covid is because those like you will link studies that will be correct about Alpha and Delta variants but the CDC has updated their findings and have stated Omicron is more dangerous and can be contracted and spread by those Vaccinated.

In fact did you know vaccinated people can be asymptomatic and spread the virus without knowing?

Yes, this is why the Vaccine manufacturers have stated they are now working on a Omicron dose, but you don’t care about facts…
this is about minimizing the damage a covid infection can do, and thereby maximizing the probability of a succesful transplantation so as not to waste a heart. applies to omicron as well.
this is not that complicated. now calm down, and/or take a nap.

I just had surgery for an aortic aneurism and the doctors were thrilled I'd had my vaccinations and the booster. They also sent me home early to reduce exposure to covid patients.

Thats irrelevant. Of course they're happy that you took the injections. Its part of the narrative and agenda that's required of them.

this is about minimizing the damage a covid infection can do, and thereby maximizing the probability of a succesful transplantation so as not to waste a heart. applies to omicron as well.
this is not that complicated. now calm down, and/or take a nap.
Calm down?

You are the one screaming troll like a person sucking a glass dick, so maybe you should read before writing your worthless fuck!

Again, the vaccine does not stop the contracting nor spread of Omicron, so tell us again how the vaccine is important to someone that has immune issues?

I linked the facts but you are the one screaming “ Omicron does not matter “ while pretending that the vaccine will keep this guy alive when in fact you truly can not say that when the CDC has stated the Vaccine is weaker against Omicron!

Calm down?

You are the one screaming troll like a person sucking a glass dick, so maybe you should read before writing your worthless fuck!

Again, the vaccine does not stop the contracting nor spread of Omicron, so tell us again how the vaccine is important to someone that has immune issues?

I linked the facts but you are the one screaming “ Omicron does not matter “ while pretending that the vaccine will keep this guy alive when in fact you truly can not say that when the CDC has stated the Vaccine is weaker against Omicron!
if you could queef out a line without lying about what i said, that would be great, troll.

If contract Omicron while having such underlying conditions or needing a transplant your chances of surviving are much lower no matter vaccinated or not.

BOSTON (CBS) – David Ferguson is speaking out passionately on behalf of his son DJ. He says the 31-year-old is fighting for his life at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and in desperate need of a heart transplant. “My son has gone to the edge of death to stick to his guns and he’s been pushed to the limit,” Ferguson said.

The family says he was at the front of the line to receive a transplant but because he has not received the COVID-19 vaccination he is no longer eligible according to hospital policy. And Ferguson says his son refuses to get the shot.

“It’s kind of against his basic principles, he doesn’t believe in it. It’s a policy they are enforcing and so because he won’t get the shot, they took him off the list of a heart transplant,” Ferguson said.

Do you think it's right to deny someone medical care based on their vaccination status?

He made a choice and now he can either die with it or make another consious choice and get the vaccine.

One of my neighbors I used to give rides across town refuses the vaccine. I told him that my car was a Covid Free ride. Yet, he tried to get me to drive him across town once again. I asked point blank if he received the vaccine. He answered no. I said, Sorry I can't help you. He tried to get the other neighbors to think bad of me. It didn't work. Most of the neighbors are elderly and have their current shots. He now has no one to drive him across town. But he made a choice and his age, that could end up fatal as well.

100s of millions of people from all over the world have gotten the vaccines.

We'd know by now if there was a problem.

The vaccines are safe.

Thats irrelevant. Of course they're happy that you took the injections. Its part of the narrative and agenda that's required of them.

You are woefully ignorant of the medical profession.. You're just a half baked know it all.

Did you finish High School?

if you could queef out a line without lying about what i said, that would be great, troll.
I haven’t lied about anything you said and posted one article that point to the vaccine is weaker against Omicron Variant, and you stated you were done discussing this, so why lie?

Fact is you are upset that I pointed out the Omicron variant bypasses the vaccine and I told you I can provide the CDC exact words, but you don’t want it because then you will have to admit the vaccine may not work for that individual.

Also why don’t you want the CDC words linked?

They are also experts in the field?

I know, it is because if the CDC words go against what you are conveying then you would have to admit you are incorrect.

The fact is the CDC has stated that Omicron does bypass the vaccine and even two jabs you are more likely to sick than three but even with three you can still get sick…

I know, truth is something that you do not want to read, so want me to link the CDC exact words?

He made a choice and now he can either die with it or make another consious choice and get the vaccine.
Or he could move and register in another OPO or even hospital that might not have the same restrictions.
One of my neighbors I used to give rides across town refuses the vaccine. I told him that my car was a Covid Free ride. Yet, he tried to get me to drive him across town once again. I asked point blank if he received the vaccine. He answered no. I said, Sorry I can't help you. He tried to get the other neighbors to think bad of me. It didn't work. Most of the neighbors are elderly and have their current shots. He now has no one to drive him across town. But he made a choice and his age, that could end up fatal as well.
IOW, you denied him a ride without having the slightest clue if he was carrying the virus or not. "Covid Free" doesn't mean vaccinated.

I haven’t lied about anything you said and posted one article that point to the vaccine is weaker against Omicron Variant, and you stated you were done discussing this, so why lie?

Fact is you are upset that I pointed out the Omicron variant bypasses the vaccine and I told you I can provide the CDC exact words, but you don’t want it because then you will have to admit the vaccine may not work for that individual.

Also why don’t you want the CDC words linked?

They are also experts in the field?

I know, it is because if the CDC words go against what you are conveying then you would have to admit you are incorrect.

The fact is the CDC has stated that Omicron does bypass the vaccine and even two jabs you are more likely to sick than three but even with three you can still get sick…

I know, truth is something that you do not want to read, so want me to link the CDC exact words?
see, weaker. but still better than nothing. your own link defeats your bullshit smoke grenade.

The vaccines are safe.
It is not the question if the vaccine is safe or not any longer… The question is how well it work against the Omicron Variant which you and other posters have denied all this time…

The vaccines are safe.
We'd know by now if there was a short-term problem. We have no idea if there are long-term effects that we're not yet aware of.

Forum List

Back