NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

I don't see how these people can justify interfering with the happiness of others.

If my happiness wire tied to your becoming affiliated with something you know to be wrong, and I listened to you explain to me, in exhaustive detail about all of the reasons why you did not want to be affiliated with whatever it was, and took your profoundly honest profession and I sued you for saying it, through an illicit interpretation of the law, wherein others who agreed with me, followed suit and the result was you losing your job, your home and your good name... . I'm guessin' that you'd feel that my happiness was less important to ya.

I don't know if you're just profoundly naive or fatally stupid... but there is no right to force yourself into institutions for which you're not only 'NOT SUITED', but of which you represent the antithesis.

That's not love, that is destruction... which, FYI: is a presentation of an irrational dislike for something: OKA: HATE.

IF a man and a man or a woman and a woman love one another (regardless of whether or not you can understand it), then what makes you the authority on whether or not they can be married?

I'm not... Nature is the Authority. And Nature defined marriage as it defined human physiology.

Got a problem with it, take it up with Nature.

Now here's the coolest part about that... you think that because Nature doesn't have a court, a police department of a prison, that Nature can't enforce it's laws.

Sadly for you and the rest... Nature never fails to enforce its laws. And you see it everyday where people reject Nature's laws, when they gobble down their anti-depressants, file for bankruptcy, go to prison, shove a pistol in their mouth and blow their brains out. Or sit and cry all day wondering what the hell happened to their life...

There are no exceptions and the rules are not suggestions for an alternative lifestyle. One either recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the laws of nature and benefits from having done so, OR... one suffers the consequences for having failed to do so.

Are you serious? Of course a homosexual, deaf, blind or even just a torso of a human would have the same rights. I think it's you who doesn't understand the concept.

Good for you. Then you can stop weepin' and gnashin' your tooth, brayin' about how the Homosexuals are being deprived of their rights.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

I don't see how these people can justify interfering with the happiness of others.

If my happiness wire tied to your becoming affiliated with something you know to be wrong, and I listened to you explain to me, in exhaustive detail about all of the reasons why you did not want to be affiliated with whatever it was, and took your profoundly honest profession and I sued you for saying it, through an illicit interpretation of the law, wherein others who agreed with me, followed suit and the result was you losing your job, your home and your good name... . I'm guessin' that you'd feel that my happiness was less important to ya.

I don't know if you're just profoundly naive or fatally stupid... but there is no right to force yourself into institutions for which you're not only 'NOT SUITED', but of which you represent the antithesis.

That's not love, that is destruction... which, FYI: is a presentation of an irrational dislike for something: OKA: HATE.

IF a man and a man or a woman and a woman love one another (regardless of whether or not you can understand it), then what makes you the authority on whether or not they can be married?

I'm not... Nature is the Authority. And Nature defined marriage as it defined human physiology.

Now here's the coolest part about that... you think that because Nature doesn't have a court, a police department of a prison, that Nature can't enforce it's laws.

Sadly for you and the rest... Nature never fails to enforce its laws. And you see it everyday where people reject Nature's laws, when they gobble down their anti-depressants, file for bankruptcy, go to prison, shove a pistol in their mouth and blow their brains out. Or sit and cry all day wondering what the hell happened to their life...

There are no exceptions and the rules are not suggestions for an alternative lifestyle. One either recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the laws of nature and benefits from having done so, OR... one suffers the consequences for having failed to do so.

ROFL. Nature did not make up marriage. :lol: Homosexual people are still people, regardless of your opinions.

Are you serious? Of course a homosexual, deaf, blind or even just a torso of a human would have the same rights. I think it's you who doesn't understand the concept.

Good for you. Then you can stop weepin' and gnashin' your tooth, brayin' about how the Homosexuals are being deprived of their rights.

Your concession is duly noted. :)

Nature doesn't care about marriage- marriage is entirely a human construct- which is one of the reasons why there have been so many variations around the world and over time.

ROFL. Nature did not make up marriage.

Nature made up human physiology, from which marriage is a direct extension.

Homosexual people are still people...

Golly... if THAT were relevant to ANYTHING being said here... what a GREAT point it would have been.

Your concessions are duly noted summarily accepted.

It is completely relevant. All human beings living in America should be treated the same, regardless of our personal opinions, unless they are incarcerated for breaking a law.

Golly... if THAT were relevant to ANYTHING being said here... what a GREAT point it would have been.

Um, no, hate to tell you this, but marriage is a man made construct. :lol: Nature did not make marriage. Goodness, that is stupid.

ROFL. Nature did not make up marriage. :lol: Homosexual people are still people, regardless of your opinions.

of course they are, just as bi-polar people are people. Both have a mental disorder. Both appear to be incurable at present.

Um, no, hate to tell you this, but marriage is a man made construct. :lol: Nature did not make marriage. Goodness, that is stupid.

aren't you the one who said that minority rights came from nature and not society?

So are human rights for that matter. We humans make laws to govern and tax and punish. Nature doesn't care about mass murders or rape or sodomy, humans do. I hate people browbeating others into acceptance, gays come off sounding like little spoilt rich children that want their way, no matter what. I don't agree with the pro gay agenda, that is one thing, but to have people make such a big issue out of this, isn't very endearing, either. Get over it.

Last edited:
Homosexuality does not have to be normal to be acceptable.

Good point. Would you say the same about polygamy, sibling marriage, and parent/child marriage?

Because if you condone same sex marriage using the arguments about equality, fairness, acceptance, etc, then you have no way to argue against any other form of "marriage".

Good point. Would you say the same about polygamy, sibling marriage, and parent/child marriage?

Because if you condone same sex marriage using the arguments about equality, fairness, acceptance, etc, then you have no way to argue against any other form of "marriage".

Marriage is a civil institution. Homosexuality is a personal relationship.

Marriage is the legal and religious joining of one man and one woman, A gay union is not a marriage. It is a gay union, nothing more nothing less. But having said that, gay unions of two people should have the same rights as a man/woman marriage. its just not a marriage.

Marriage is the legal and religious joining of one man and one woman, A gay union is not a marriage. It is a gay union, nothing more nothing less. But having said that, gay unions of two people should have the same rights as a man/woman marriage. its just not a marriage.

Why? You're entering into a very problematic area of logic.

Monogamy and polygamy are BOTH marriage, so defined for centuries.

Is that how you want your argument to go?

Meanwhile- your views on homosexuality are abnormal.

If you think that it's normal for body parts that are clearly designed to be used for heterosexual sex, to be used in some other way (homosexuality) is normal, then YOU are just as ABnormal as that homosexuality. So your views here, aren't of much credibility.

Forum List

Back